Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Site has been DDOS attacked
Posted by: skeptic ()
Date: March 26, 2008 01:12PM

I was contacted by question lady, asking if I can get on RR. She is not able to and she wanted me to pass along the problem she's having:

I can't get to the message board. It gives me the invalid error message again. And I can't find his email address on the pages I can open.

Would you pass this message onto him that many of my bookmarks of the Forum pages lead me to the Religious Freedom website? Specifically to this page:

[www.religiousfreedomwatch.org]

It used to have an article against Rick Ross on it, now it just has an email message saying your page can't be found.

He must know about this, but please pass this on? And I can't get into the Forum at all.

[www.cultawarenessnetwork.org]

Send him this link too. Looks like it's an all out war. The religious freedom website is a sad front site for Scientology, but they're managing to screw with access to Rick's site

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2008 10:11PM by rrmoderator.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SITE IS BEING HACKED
Posted by: question lady ()
Date: March 26, 2008 02:30PM

Skeptic,

It wasn't me that contacted you. Do you mean someone else, or is this getting even weirder?

Date: March 26, 2008 11:00PM

Ooops, wrong person. Someone emailed me last night, and I only want to identify them by their name on this board. By the email address I *thought* I was writing to question lady but I just went through old emails and see that I wasn't! Whew.....that solves that weirdness. However, I don't have time right now to figure out who (i.e. what their name on the board is) emailed. Maybe later today or tomorrow I can figure it out.

Gotta go!

Date: March 27, 2008 06:06AM

Last night, I was in the middle of something very absorbing when VLINDEN emailed me that she wasn't able to access this site. I was only halfway paying attention, and I thought I was talking to question lady! IT WAS VLINDEN. SHE can't get on the site.

Sorry for the confusion.

skeptic

Posted by: patrick-darcy ()
Date: March 28, 2008 11:33AM

heres a way to get in quickly.

instead of putting culteducation.com into your browser do a google search and use that
search to get here.

works for me .

i also would like to mention to rickross people that if they would run Mandriva Linux
to host their pages a lot of their problems would disappear.

Date: March 28, 2008 09:57PM

i was thinking if rick ross would send people that receive emails here a notice
to have them use google search to get here , i believe people could post
more again.

apparantly google is not being affected by this dos attack or whatever it is that
is shutting down the site.

and have everybody spread the word.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: March 28, 2008 10:10PM

patrick-darcy:

Certain countries have been blocked, where the DDOS bots are, but other than that access should be normal.

The primary countries are in Southeastern Europe and Brazil.

The DDOS seems to be subsiding though and these countries may be unblocked soon.

Re: Site has been DDOS attacked
Date: March 31, 2008 07:19AM

do u run a windoes machine to keep you on the internet ?

Date: March 31, 2008 09:20AM

i wanted to bring u a little article about hacking computers.

[www.linuxtoday.com]

Posted by: Fishbulb ()
Date: March 31, 2008 09:30AM

Maybe this isn't related but I also have 419-style spam in my Private Messages. Hmph.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.