Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
nettie taking on the role of a LGAT troll/apologist -based on landmark
Posted by: nettie ()
Date: March 17, 2008 04:43AM

hi all you LGAT haters,

since there are not that many trolls that make it for any length of time here I will in this thread try to impersonate a troll. Please feel free to ask me any questions and I will transform myself in to mindset of a forum leader. Actually a forum leader would not post here - they are too clever to avoid engaging in conversations here - the trolls are usually non-staff members - dedicated assistants or in some cases just newbies.

I was a landmark introduction leader to the forum for 2 years. I was never on staff.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: nettie taking on the role of a LGAT troll/apologist -based on landmark
Date: March 17, 2008 11:15AM

Here we go,

I am delighted to see that so many has chosen to be here this weekend. I am really committed to make this weekend valuable for you! I am one of the best coaches in the world and I am here for you. I get offers constantly to work for corporations that could give me 10 times the salary but I choose this work since it is so gratifying.

94 % of the people doing the forum reports very positive results from participating in this work.

Transformation of the world is possible today - in New Zealand 1 out of a 100 has taken the forum. It is possible in our lifetime.

So I invite you to listen to what I say with an open mind - try it on as a jacket - if you didn't like it you can take the jacket of tuesday night and go back to where you were before entering the forum.

yada yada yada.

Who want's to share? Sharing is essential - I cannot lead this course alone! You need to participate!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2008 11:18AM by nettie.

Re: nettie taking on the role of a LGAT troll/apologist -based on land
Posted by: elena ()
Date: March 17, 2008 11:23PM

Hi Nettie,

I have recently been diagnosed with an incurable disease that will bring about a miserable end with little relief from excruciating pain. In addition, and because I foolishly gave my children their inheritances early, they've distanced themselves and want nothing to do with me. My two ex-spouses are writing about me to the tabloids as I am quite well known and they can make some nice money by spilling my secrets. The people I've taken advantage of have all gotten together to fill a class action suit against my business so I'll die broke as well as alone and humiliated. How can Landmark bring "positive results" for someone like me?

BR

hapless, helpless, hopeless

Date: March 18, 2008 01:28AM

elena
Hi Nettie,

I have recently been diagnosed with an incurable disease that will bring about a miserable end with little relief from excruciating pain. In addition, and because I foolishly gave my children their inheritances early, they've distanced themselves and want nothing to do with me. My two ex-spouses are writing about me to the tabloids as I am quite well known and they can make some nice money by spilling my secrets. The people I've taken advantage of have all gotten together to fill a class action suit against my business so I'll die broke as well as alone and humiliated. How can Landmark bring "positive results" for someone like me?

BR

hapless, helpless, hopeless

First of all I have to appreciate for your honesty and openess and willingness to share - it brings tears to my eyes.
Second I have to tell you that you are a real selfish being. You are an asshole. You don't love your children. It's all about you - you and you. You need to get complete now! In the next break I want you to hit the phones and call your children and accept responsibility for ruining their lives. You gave them money to buy their love! You are such an egotistical asshole - I can't believe it! And call your two ex-spouses and get complete with them...I can't believe what a victim role you play to get attention - it is all about looking good "look at me - I am dying".

(here we shift from attack to love bombing - confusing you)

If you just get into the present and accept who you are - you are complete as you are - there is nothing wrong with you! You are perfect! There is nothing to change - change causes persistence...let me quote Dr Martin Luther King -
"you have nowhere to go - you are already there" - I truly appreciate you - you are a fantastic human being.

END OF NETTIE PLAYING FORUM LEADER

Reflection: It is amazing how they trick you by shifting personalities - they break you down to tears and then they comfort you. They do this maybe not on the first day but on saturday or sunday of the forum this happens.
It is quite rude.

Posted by: Acid Reindeer ()
Date: March 20, 2008 03:56AM

1) what would a Transformed world look like, Nettie? what should we expect? would it look like The Road Warrior to maybe more like Things To Come with gleaming white underground cities? What about dissenters?

2) after a number of conversations with two older Landmark grads by e-mail our conversation went much the same way. both tried to get me to enroll since I had proven myself two strongwilled for brainwashing but could get something out of it. both attempted to hit on me, which had nothing to do with looks, because neither know what I look like, so both must have based their attraction on personality. the first I can understand, but why the attraction to a snarky dissenter? (I think I know why they did, but I want to hear your answer.)

Date: March 20, 2008 04:37AM

Acid Reindeer
1) what would a Transformed world look like, Nettie? what should we expect? would it look like The Road Warrior to maybe more like Things To Come with gleaming white underground cities? What about dissenters?

nettie as her own self: it would be a totalitarian communist-like world where everyone would fit into a mold. Nobody would question the leaders out of fear to be killed/humiliated.

nettie as Forum Leader: I appreciate your question - it is a valid one! I would like to ask you; what would it look like in your perfect world? World peace? Community? When I lay down to rest this body of mine I think that it would be nice to live in a world where everyone on the planet agrees on a solution...maybe there will be a few persons that will not accept their destiny - but let's face it! Not everyone is as committed as you are! I truly appreciate your stand for humanity! So what are you up to? What is your inner dream? We will offer you the tools to achieve that in the advanced course...please act now...there is not much time left!

nettie back to normal: I don't think anybody envisions underground cities as a perfect world. But maybe that would be needed to keep people from thinking by themselves. It would be an ideal mindcontrol environment! Dissenters? Enroll them into your way of thinking or just let them die out...

Date: March 20, 2008 04:50AM

2) after a number of conversations with two older Landmark grads by e-mail our conversation went much the same way. both tried to get me to enroll since I had proven myself two strongwilled for brainwashing but could get something out of it. both attempted to hit on me, which had nothing to do with looks, because neither know what I look like, so both must have based their attraction on personality. the first I can understand, but why the attraction to a snarky dissenter? (I think I know why they did, but I want to hear your answer.)

=================== tricky question but not impossible to dissolve into "nothingness" =========
The only way for newbie landmark robots to get you into the fold is to enroll you to the first course. Then (they think) you will understand. They hope that the forum leader will make you "get it!". Then you can start to relate - like landmark robots. I know for a fact that there are forum leaders that have tried for ages to enroll their families and friends and failed. They have nothing but the new family - landmark. What a sense of failure that must be!
You have trained to become a forum leader and still you are not creating your family into the fold of the cult.
That will usually tell Landmark Education that you are not fit to be one of the top dogs - unless you have proven to be a kickass forum leader that you can send to some innocent country where landmark wants to start a new office and operation.

So in conclusion: they will stop at nothing - use sex as a bait as a last resort - to get you to take the first course. Then it is all hunky dory from then on. Just look at Scientology - they use the poor guy Tom Cruise to lure people in. He does not appear as a very smart guy in the leaked videos!

Posted by: mydogfido ()
Date: March 26, 2008 11:08PM

Nettie,

A friend wishes I would do the Landmark Forum.

My question is this, if Landmark has had the answers for so long, and if it is so great, why doesn't everyone just do Landmark and change the world for good?

Doggie

Date: March 27, 2008 01:01AM

Hi, I am assuming you are playing the game here - you are not comtemplating on going are you?

Here we go as landmark apologist;

- well I appreciate your question and I must say that there exists no easy answer to that. I today's world we are continously fed information from all sorts of sources and we as human beings are often overwhelmed by that flood of information. The Forum will help you make a powerful choice in the face of it all so I invite you to take a look at what you are up to in life?

nettie's remark - they will avoid answering that question because the secrecy is part of the whole setup - they want it to be a bit mystical. Sometimes they will also say that they have powerful friends in governments and this knowledge will soon become common knowledge. The time is coming - one forum leader said that 1 out of 200 in New Zealand have participated. "it is possible in our lifetime to transform the planet" - parallells to scentology is apparent?

back to apologist;
- so I invite you to sign up today for the forum and see for yourself - don't you trust your friend? He is really committed to YOU having a great life!
What is holding you back? The landmark forum will help you deal with such issues. So it is up to you really! You are ok as you are...thanks for being so honest...

nettie: they will go from attack to love bombing - confuse you. This will be of a milder form pre-forum but when in the forum that tactic will be used all the time. Switching from aggressor to caring parent...it is designed to confuse you as to who you are dealing with. Also it breaks down your barriers to you critic thinking, It softens up your brain

Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: March 27, 2008 06:40AM

Wow! This stuff is eeriely familiar.....I remember stuff like this from when I was in Landmark.

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.