Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Landmark London Office - Things are Afoot!
Posted by: S_Byers666 ()
Date: April 07, 2008 10:03PM

What's the London address for Landmark? Does Companies House have the latest accounts for Landmark?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: April 08, 2008 05:32AM

Blue Pill
I have heard nothing from her now for many months. My instincts tell me that something quite extreme happened as before this she would not tolderate any comment or criticism of their methods or intentions. I have moved on to a "normal" relationship which does not involve these bunch of arseholes. Revenge is pending!

Ah, there's nothing like a savage burn on a Lanroided, trifling, manipulating ex! I think I kept the world of hurt going on as long as I did just to make up for the hundreds of hours she tried to convert me or yak on as if Landmark coaches were Jesus Harold Christ, and the education the Bible itself.

Posted by: Blue Pill ()
Date: April 08, 2008 03:25PM

S_Byers666
What's the London address for Landmark? Does Companies House have the latest accounts for Landmark?

They have 2 offices in Eversholt Street, I can't remember the numbers but just listen out for the sounds of self righteous, arrogant preaching of psycho babble bullshit, obsessive whooping of brainwashed demented gibbons amid the muffled cries and moans of volunteers being chained up and tortured on the "Erherd Rack" by David Ure in the dungeons for failing to sign up more slaves to the cause and you will be in the right place.

Companies House having their accounts !!!!! Forget that - Landmark accounts are well and truly wrapped up in a maze of International holding companies and "washed" by very clever and highly paid accountants to look legitimate. I doubt the Mafia's accounts look any better.

Makes me laugh when paid Landies make the remark "I have been shown the accounts and its all above board - no money making fanaticism or corruption here". Ask them the following questions -

1. So you are a trained accountant are you?
2. Even if you are, you are well versed in identifying legitimate (or not) balance sheets and cash flow statements are you?
3. How do you know what they are showing you are the genuine accounts and not some ficticious set of numbers constructed for this purpose?
3. Do you really think they would show you anything which they could anticipate anyone spotting anything out of place or suspicious?
4. If its all above board as your masters claim, why the need for you to sign a highly dangerous and letigious non disclosure agreement, one which no Director of any other organisation in the world is ever asked to sign or ever will in their right mind?
5. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO REALISE YOU ARE BEING CONNED, YOU STUPID IDIOT!!!

Posted by: nettie ()
Date: April 09, 2008 01:43AM

How I will love to see David Ure fail and become an outcast when he no longer can recruit new members to his London based cult. Maybe you have read that I was his butler once. He is a real perfectionist super effective guy. Totally brainwashed of course - I will offer him exit counselling when the day comes when he is thrown out because he can no longer meet his goals. That will happen in Britain - as it did in Sweden...it is just a matter of time now.

Are there any disgruntled ex leaders from London here? If so - PM me please!

nettie
the creation from nothing that has decided that "enuf is enuf" - landmark shall be cast out of Europe!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.