Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Landmark London Office - Things are Afoot!
Posted by: Blue Pill ()
Date: February 12, 2008 04:02PM

Something very odd is happening at the Landmark London office. Recently I was contacted by my ex who I regarded as completely brainwashed by the beast, a complete Landie Junkie. She texted me to say she was leaving Landmark, quitting her coaching and Introduction Leading. Totally stunned I have also discovered she has just left without completing the ridiculous “contracts” that they are forced to sign.

This just doesn’t make sense, after listening to her drone on for hours and hours about her commitments to these mind freaks and how she would “never” leave the source of her now “fulfilled” life. I don’t believe she has suddenly woke up for no reason. I tried in vain to show her what she was part of over many months showing her countless evidence to no avail.

After a bit of digging I have now discovered that quite a few Coaches and Intro Leaders are quitting. Unfortunately I can’t get to the bottom of what’s going on but I’m guessing that something significant has happened to release the drones from the spell. Anyone got any clues or perhaps know what’s happening? I do hope this is the beginning of the end for Landmark in the UK!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Landmark London Office - Things are Afoot!
Posted by: vlinden ()
Date: February 13, 2008 12:38AM

Someone must have dropped the evil ring into the fire from whence it came.

Posted by: nettie ()
Date: February 13, 2008 04:21AM

This sounds like something that happens now and then. I wouldn't get my hopes up too high.

But it takes a lot to leave - something must have happened - I'd love to hear from Blue Pill's ex what happened.

Please let us know.

Posted by: funnyguy ()
Date: February 13, 2008 04:47AM

Usually it's something thats been eating at them awhile but they can't admit it to themselves because that will make them wrong. It's almost impossible to tell the landmark folks how you are feeling because they will process and humilate your. There is a point everyone does reach when the pain is to great or they just get sick and tired of all the BS and make the break. I do know they will need support and compassion to recover. It's a very mentally damaging ordeal.

Posted by: sonnie_dee ()
Date: February 15, 2008 11:06AM

I agree with Nettie, It is someth that happens from time to time. It happened in our office and we were not about to be closed or anything. People do start to realise that things are not what they are cracked up to be and once that crack starts showing it just gets larger and larger.

Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: February 15, 2008 04:10PM

This is very interesting. It would be good to find out what exactly has happened. I wonder if it is happening in other places around the world?

Posted by: chubbics ()
Date: March 15, 2008 09:36PM

I'm actually doing an investigation into Landmark in the UK. Can anyone help? We could always communicate through anonymous emails.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: March 15, 2008 09:43PM

chubbics:

You can private message members, but don't post an email address on any thread per the rules.

Posted by: nettie ()
Date: April 06, 2008 04:18PM

blue pill - any info about what happened would be grately appreciated. This sounds like an event that should have created some havoc in the London office.

Do you stay in contact with your ex? Would love to hear some gossip :-)

nettie
the complete loser that really should go hide somewhere and not speak out against the poor educational company landmark education....

Posted by: Blue Pill ()
Date: April 07, 2008 03:09PM

I have heard nothing from her now for many months. My instincts tell me that something quite extreme happened as before this she would not tolderate any comment or criticism of their methods or intentions. I have moved on to a "normal" relationship which does not involve these bunch of arseholes. Revenge is pending!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.