Re: Landmark can cost you your job.
Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: March 01, 2008 11:04AM

CONGRATULATIONS BROTHA!

Zorro
I'm happy to report that I landed a new and totally bad ass job today!!!!!

I really pulled myself together these last few weeks and have made a serious and positive impact on my future. In the past few weeks I've literally had "Headhunters" calling me with job opportunities. It's been unreal how busy I've been with taking care of all the inquiries, phone interviews, etc. This week I started doing face to face interviews, and I literally got an offer from the first company that interviewed me. I had a lot of competition, but that didn't phase me. This time last year when I was in Landmark I had people staying away from me. Last summer after leaving Landmark I felt like a washed up piece of shit. Now I actually have people fighting over me so to speak! What a change, and I did all on my own. No fucking Guru or Lekhole telling me I need be "present" with people, or to "go get complete" with the people that fired me, or be open to "possibility". Or god forbid, "Volunteer" at the center since I have the time and I would be able to learn things that could help me find a job. With them they would have been extatic if I told them I was going to live on Mt. Everest and write poetry about snowflakes for the rest of my life, because it's my calling in life. I can see the brighteyed zombie course leader saying sappily. "Oh what a wonderful life you a making for yourself, writing poetry about snowflakes, and living on beautiful Mt. Everest. I am so happy for you." Then whole class would errupt in tearful joy and clap like a bunch of Chimapnzies on Ritalin. Of course a few Leknoids would get up say how inspired they are about me writing snow flake poetry!......God the thought of it makes me want to barf.

Not only was I able to land a new job in less than three weeks. I have also started two part-time businesses that are already starting to generate income.

Yep, I did all of this on my own WITHOUT LANDMARK!!!! And without the help of ANYONE!!!

Landmark and it's brethren would have wanted me to believe that through them I would be able to get through this tough time in my life. But the reality is I was able to find the strength inside me to pull through this.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.