Landmark Advanced Course - has anyone here taken it?
Posted by: vlinden ()
Date: February 03, 2008 07:49AM

My ex is about to take the Advanced Course. I'm wondering if anyone can share about their experience with it. IS it much more intense than the first seminar? That's all he's done so far. I'm worried about him because, as I've posted before, he has a history of depression, had a breakdown, and was on medication which he recently stopped taking.

Thank you

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Landmark Advanced Course - has anyone here taken it?
Posted by: sonnie_dee ()
Date: February 04, 2008 04:23PM

The advance course has changed a lot in the last decade. I have done it a few times and yes it is quite intense. I found that the leaders became a lot more pushy and demanding and also tended to treat people even more roughly.

While I would strongly recommend that your ex not do the course, I also know that you will find it very hard to stop him.

Landmark is all about making money, Once he has done the advanced course they will be promoting and pushing him on to the next one and so on and so on. I can guarentee that every conversation he listens to there will be some part of selling for the next course however it will be cleverly disguised in landmark speak and manipulation.

good luck in dealing with your ex.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.