Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Conference for Global Transformation
Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: December 20, 2007 07:17AM

Get a load of this:

[www.landmarkeducation.com]

I don't whether to be concerned or nausiated? Kind of spookie to me, I wonder it it pertains to their Landmark 2020 agenda?

In order to attend this thing you can't be an average Lekkie! Oh no, you must have completed the "Wisdom Course" in order to attend.

I would love to be a fly on the wall at this event.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Conference for Global Transformation
Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: December 20, 2007 08:47AM

You mean "future failure in the works," not agenda...

Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: December 20, 2007 07:25PM

Zorro
Get a load of this:

[www.landmarkeducation.com]

I don't whether to be concerned or nausiated? Kind of spookie to me, I wonder it it pertains to their Landmark 2020 agenda?

In order to attend this thing you can't be an average Lekkie! Oh no, you must have completed the "Wisdom Course" in order to attend.

I would love to be a fly on the wall at this event.

If there is a fly anywhere at this event, they'll be trying really hard to fly into the path of the fly swatter. The whole idea is absolutely creepy.

Date: December 21, 2007 04:28AM

It's a quick rush to boost sagging recruitment. That's it. No more no less. Recruitment's sagging for a reason. The reason is Landmark Education itself.

Sit back and enjoy watching the Titanic sink, all.

Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: December 26, 2007 08:05PM

Ooohhh look .... they have a poster display session too! <evil grin>

John

Date: December 26, 2007 10:20PM

POSTER DISPLAY SESSION?

Is this like when L.Ron would get the letterhead done first, then create the company next?

Any ASSHOLE can make a poster. Isn't that what Dubya does? Create the banner, then figure stuff out?

Date: December 26, 2007 10:30PM

Useful Failures. Are you someone who tried something and it didn’t work, and you learned something in the failure that was very useful in forwarding subsequent actions? If so, we want to hear about those “failures”—what was the failure, and what difference did it make? How did it support your own development as well as future endeavors? How can it support the future contributions of other people and groups?

Best Practices (How-Tos). What specific tools, practices, and ways of operating have you created that have contributed to delivering on a commitment to global transformation? What are some of the reliable practices you have found that keep you engaged, help you be more effective in enrolling and registering others into opportunities for contribution, or expand the conversation into new areas of the world?

50 bucks says these things are covered as shallow as (in)humanly possible.

Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: December 27, 2007 01:02AM

Vic-Luc
Useful Failures. Are you someone who tried something and it didn’t work, and you learned something in the failure that was very useful in forwarding subsequent actions? If so, we want to hear about those “failures”—what was the failure, and what difference did it make? How did it support your own development as well as future endeavors? How can it support the future contributions of other people and groups?

Best Practices (How-Tos). What specific tools, practices, and ways of operating have you created that have contributed to delivering on a commitment to global transformation? What are some of the reliable practices you have found that keep you engaged, help you be more effective in enrolling and registering others into opportunities for contribution, or expand the conversation into new areas of the world?

50 bucks says these things are covered as shallow as (in)humanly possible.

Sounds to me like they are working on refinning their techniques so that they can be better at recruiting, retention, and pushing their agenda. This is a common technique used in marketing, sales, engineering, R & D, you name it. That way they can find out what works and implement it. I could elaborate more but I think you all see where I'm coming from on this. Definately got my attention when I read it.

Date: December 27, 2007 01:36AM

LE has always been "committed" to these things, and everytime there are "changes," it's nothing but the same 'ol same 'ol...

...asses have to fill seats, money has to be made.

Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: December 27, 2007 06:21PM

I'm sure it is only as shallow as a round of self-congratulatory applause. ;-)

John

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.