Re: Is Landmark really that dangerous?
Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: December 13, 2007 01:08PM

JaredDC
I've known quite a few people in my life who have gotten the assistance of professional psychotherapists. None of them ever seem to have actually gotten better.

People can have different results. Also like with anyone offering a service, some are going to be better than others. I for one got excellent professional help about a year before I got into Landmark and got an issue taken care of. It took many months and hard work on my part as well as on the therapists part, not to mention the expense incurred. I was absolutely fine....Then I got into Landmark and the issue got dug up again, because that's the only really big issue I've had in my life that affected me.....guess what? My participation in Landmark and digging up something that was closed brought it back...not only that it made it worse than it was originally. So all that time, effort, and money I spent was essentially pissed away! Pissed away on a set of seminars that cost me more than all the money I spent to get over it the first time. Now I'm pissing away more money and more time to fix not only that problem but several others that came about through my participation in Landmark.

JaredDC
I'd also be really hesitant to take this option since I have a security clearance with the government, seeing a psychotherapist could be damaging to my ability to keep it.

Dude!!!! You think that seeing a psychotherapist could damage your ability to maintain your security clearance. What the hell do you think participating in what is essentially a cult that uses mind control on people is going to do to your ability to keep a security clearance? If you think for one minute that the government is going to over look participation in Landmark and give it less weight than seeing a liscenced psychologist, you're sorely mistaken. To me it's obvious the government knows full well what Landmark is up too. If you think the government is going to allow a person that is directly under the influence of mindcontrol by an outside organization or group of people access to stuff that needs a high level of security you're misguiding yourself.

Now there are many levels of security clearence for the government and for companies that do business with it. Maybe your security clearance is of low enough level it wouldn't matter. But keep in mind the higher the level the deeper the government digs, and they do dig.

So ask yourself is it worth trading your future and career for a bunch of stuff that is essentially nothing more than a weekend drive through pop psychology clinic run by a bunch of wako's? I didn't ask myself that question, now I'm Charlie Foxtrot.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2007 01:11PM by Zorro.

Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: December 13, 2007 01:11PM

skeptic
There's also the waiver you'll sign that says if they send you over the edge, they are not accountable (hypocrites!)

That is where they just kind of give it all away as far as their integrity levels go..this is also an area where they are completely exposed as far as their true intentions and credibility lie-- its unfortunate that the people signing the 'landmark gets out of jail free' cards are already in active stages of the brainwashing.

A forum could not, or would not, take place at all if no waivers were ever signed.

Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: December 13, 2007 01:38PM

Zorro
Dude!!!! You think that seeing a psychotherapist could damage your ability to maintain your security clearance. What the hell do you think participating in what is essentially a cult that uses mind control on people is going to do to your ability to keep a security clearance? If you think for one minute that the government is going to over look participation in Landmark and give it less weight than seeing a liscenced psychologist, you're sorely mistaken. To me it's obvious the government knows full well what Landmark is up too.

Great point Zorro, it'd be a perfect way to lose a security clearance.

I agree with your statement as well that the government knows what Landmark is, in the US and Canada. Hopefully, one gov't or the other gets bored of its observations of the same old cat and mouse psychogame, with the same old results, and just shuts it down.

Whichever gov't does it first wins..although the only real prize would be;

i) a lot of disgruntled and disoriented lekkies sporadically dispersed among the major city populations of both countries, and
ii) bragging rights for doing so.

Posted by: skeptic ()
Date: December 13, 2007 02:12PM

JaredDC
I've known quite a few people in my life who have gotten the assistance of professional psychotherapists. None of them ever seem to have actually gotten better.

Ha - funny, that's how the people I've known who went throught the lgat seem. Not only are they no better off (lost as before), many seem worse (stressed, broken families, unhinged). At any rate, lgats have nothing in common with bonafide therapy. Apples and oranges. Two entirely different things. Lgats pep you up so that you feel revived, which has nothing at all to do with addressing an issue. When the pep rally and excitement end, the issue's still there. When you were high for awhile maybe you didn't notice it much. But it's still there. Lgats don't address issues.

skeptic

Posted by: MartinH ()
Date: December 13, 2007 04:47PM

How exactly do they control your mind?
I don't really understand how sitting in a room for three days in uncomfortable settings could send someone into a psychosis or make them a mind slave. How exactly do they achieve "Mind Control" over you?

after being brainwashed by Landmark you will repeat prototype pro-Landmark arguments over and over like a Zombie, you will not criticize anything, e.g. you will be indoctrinated that it is a "racket" to critcize Landmark and you always feel an urge like to invite any person you meet to Landmark. That's how they will have brainwashed you and you won't even realize it.

this is for example a typical prototype Landmark argument. BTW: I have seen a psychotherapist, and he DID help me on a very fundamental issue which fundamentally affected my life and general happiness over the years. I have seen many Landmarkians where NOTHING improved, none of their money or relationship issues ... they are still broken running back to Landmark.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.