Klemmer and USANA?
Posted by: anon2780 ()
Date: December 10, 2007 10:16AM

I used to be in USANA (no longer) but still have good friends in the business, who actually make some money.

There seems to be a big push by top USANA leaders to get distributors across the country to take the Klemmer courses. What I read on this forum has me wondering about if this is a good idea.

Some quick googling on "klemmer" and "usana" comes up with syrupy praises.

Is there a financial connection between Klemmer and USANA corporate or top leaders?

Any other things we should know?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Klemmer and USANA?
Posted by: Ivan ()
Date: January 09, 2008 12:02PM

I know people in both.

and the only connection that I know is that there are a lot of USANA people that have really gone through Klemmers leadership training classes.

One of my good friends has a USANA Business and went through Klemmers Classes.

But there is no crossover in the business models.

USANA sells products

Klemmer trains people in leadership skills.

Posted by: Next to Klemmer ()
Date: July 02, 2008 02:58AM

Ivan is a Klemmer troll.
Klemmer does group hypnosis to take your money not leadership training.

Date: July 02, 2008 06:53AM

Next to Klemmer
Ivan is a Klemmer troll.
Klemmer does group hypnosis to take your money not leadership training.

Really?

[...]

Group hypnosis ... ha.. lol.. Based on what information?

As for his arguments and issues about Klemmer. I find his logic lacking [...] description of the events surrounding "his" experience, not to hold up after talking to people in the both the company and people in the class he took. [...]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2008 08:27PM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 02, 2008 08:29PM

Ivan:

Please don't attempt to engage in name calling and personal attacks, which is the behavior of an "Internet troll."

Read the rules again and behave.

Last warning.

Date: July 03, 2008 02:43AM

[...] This forum has lost all credibility with me.

(I wonder how you will edit this message)

bye.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/03/2008 03:06AM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: Next to Klemmer ()
Date: July 03, 2008 06:24AM

Ivan,
My brother is the second in command there.
I don't need to know what you think.
I only need to know my brother.
Got it?
Now run off and tell them there is a problem and try to get it under control before it's too late.

Posted by: DJTD2008 ()
Date: January 24, 2012 08:55AM

No they do certainly do NOT. I have been through the courses through ALS and am attending Heart in April. I have NEVER once felt pressured, pushed or any other type of cohersion to "buy" anything. I have ALWAYS been given the oportunity to opt out of ANYTHING. Klemmer has saved my marriage and done for us what countless marriage counselors and other therapies could NOT accomplish. My husband is now a tender, loving and compasionate man. We have BOTH learned knew ways of communicating and stepping out of our own thoughts for a min to at least view the others opinion. Being a former marine, my husband always felt as though I was the enemy (as much as I KNOW he loves me) There are programs in the military but NEVER any de-programs for life after the Marines. My husband will still defend this country to the death and we are both very proud of that fact. But I never signed up to be a marine and therefore we clashed at the mere thought of a disagreement. Had it not been for Klemmer I would still be living an abusive and terrifying life. Instead, we have a very happy and PEACEFUL home. My husband will be the first to tell you that this has helped in more ways than words can say. And I will admit while still being far from perfect (because I am human) I too have learned to be a much better person.

I thank Brian Klemmer EVERYDAY!

Posted by: felixcatski ()
Date: February 27, 2012 06:52AM

DJTD2008, I sincerely hope that your present situation lasts long term. However, I feel the need to share with you that based on what I have observed in the lives of numerous friends, it won't. I know nothing about you other than what you posted. But please do not take all the concerns posted on this forum lightly. My advice is get in a good church and go to God and His word for your solutions. Klemmer and Associates will let you down in the long run.

Posted by: Truth2Myth ()
Date: November 18, 2017 07:21AM

Hello DJTD2008

Just following up on how your relationship is going 4 years after the class, and specifically what you learned from the class that is helping in your marriage??

All the shares and testimonials are a little fluffy ( Seminar high) so would love it if you and your husband are being/doing something specific and different

After all you all did the work and paid your tuition no idea why you thank Brian klemmer? How do you thank / honor yourself for the hard work you put in everyday to make your relationship better? Brian Klemmer or his wife has long spent YOUR tuition money and thanked you once you left heart of Samurai

Did your USANA UPLINE benefit from letting you know about Klemmer and Associates? Like a comped HEart of Samurai for thier tuition for hosting a champion's workshop?

As far as USANA and Klemmer and associates direct selling, someone had posted on pissedconsumer the results from Klemmer Direct Selling training. The results are HIGHLY suspect with the average improvement and average income and no control group of USANA reps that NEVER took Klemmer with the same USANA years of experience. Basically measurable data is meaningless, but I am sure USANA reps had a great time and bowed to Brian Klemmer for his samurai sword. Little culty no?

Klemmer likes USANA and other network marketing companies because of the "Come hither come one, come all" that Direct Sellers are known for. Direct selling companies BUILD Klemmer classes for him by shoving downlines thru Champions workshops.

We all know how Direct selling companies like GROUP think and GROUP action - works well with Culty Klemmer Seminars that have herd tendencies and cult like traits in Klemmer Associates Personal Mastery, ALS and Heart of Samurai.

If you are a "joiner" in life, you wont notice anything different

Sorry just know the average network marketer spends more than they make, and barely make jack. U

USANA is a great company and great products so if you are dong well, congratulations!

Food for though for future USANA reps

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.