Landmark Germany closures?
Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: December 10, 2007 04:19AM

Any new info?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Landmark Germany closures?
Posted by: MartinH ()
Date: December 10, 2007 09:11PM

soon one megalomaniac staff member is left, saying "registrations registrations" and "throw them out" all the time, the office will definitely close.

Date: December 11, 2007 08:23AM

Can you elaborate, Martin?

Date: December 16, 2007 05:08PM

Sorry Vic-Luc for not being very specific, it is my way of coping :-) being slightly cynical about it all ... yes, the center in Frankfurt will be closed, the last Forum will be in January. The center has existed since the 80s, so it is a big step.

Posted by: Blue Pill ()
Date: December 16, 2007 08:08PM

MartinH
Sorry Vic-Luc for not being very specific, it is my way of coping :-) being slightly cynical about it all ... yes, the center in Frankfurt will be closed, the last Forum will be in January. The center has existed since the 80s, so it is a big step.

Great news! MartinH - you appear to have an inside track on this. How come you know about this and for what reason are they closing? Has the government forced them to leave or have they just run out of registrations? I am wanting to build up a network of people in the know!

Date: December 16, 2007 08:31PM

spies planted everywhere ... no I am originally from Germany, but I am working in Amsterdam/Netherlands; a close friend of mine is still very active with Landmark and telling me all news about it ...
the center is closed due to lack of registrations.

Posted by: Blue Pill ()
Date: December 16, 2007 08:38PM

Hi,
I will PM you

Date: December 18, 2007 01:59AM

It only makes sense that if the CoS is leaving, LE would as well.

Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: December 23, 2007 09:25AM

As much as Landmark has tried to 'create' a unique identity from Scientology, Landmark does not have any ambitions different or new than what Scientology does. If you listen to the news clip and listen to what Scientology's ambitions are, it rings alot like Landmark's 2008 global conference crap. Same agenda's, both groups seeking to influence political and public social figures, but thankfully, will also share the same consequence.

[www.youtube.com]

The world is onto both cults and sooner or later will see them extinguished, in all countries, not just in Europe.

Date: December 25, 2007 09:21AM

Just waiting for my New Year's gift of Global UN-Transformation by 2020!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.