Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: "Linda-Marie Hubert", The Legacy Center, Cult Leader of the Decade
Posted by: Kieth ()
Date: June 09, 2011 03:33AM

I have pondered about posting here, but there are some truths that need to come out and I feel lead in the SPIRIT TO SAY THIS! Ray Haas had and adultrous relationship with Yvonne ,it is a fact.Scott wouldnt lie about his father.This unqualifys him to be and elder let alone a and apostle?( SEE QUALIFICATIONS OF AND ELDER)Then Ray anoits Gil Larson as and Apostle or elder? How do you start with a lie and end up with the truth? Ray left Scott and his mother high and dry ,and ran off with Yvonne it is a fact ,and I would like to here Gil Larson talk his way out of that. Then theres the tithing thing,island hopping?LOL! How are you born in the Spirit and perfected in the flesh? Show me one place where the apostles taught tithing? You think the Romans in Rome or the Greeks new about tithing? Why didnt the apostles teach it? They were supported by gift offerings alright but not tithing? Hebrew 7:18 calls tithing a weak commandment and has been put away.Then there is what they did to Mike Parnell.Mike saw what was going on with all the money ,the huge salaries they were paying out to themselves and called them on it! Mike as well as Jim Shireman were in charge of keeping track of all the money coming in. Gil Larson was paying himself 65 thousand a year back in the late 90's According to Mike.65 k a year? I remember hearing church members complaining that they didnt have the money to get there children shoes!Then Gil rubberstamps a turning over to Satan Mike personal well being without even telling Mike? I thought the Scriptures had a due process on this? Two brothers first then take who ever in front of the whole body? I talked to Mike and told him this ,I could see the suprise in his face,he had no idea. I love my true brothers in the Lord that fellowship in this church.I know it is and abomination to cause division amongs the brethren and that is the furthest thing from whats going on here. Gil is now reiding in New Mexico in a million dollar home I have heard? I have also seen Gil Larson loose his temper.It was with his daughters when they were just little.One og them asked him a question while he was talking to Bruce Leanard and man oh man he started screaming at them so loud ,I couldnt believe it.Also I once heard Bruce Leonard say on a tithing teaching ,that the apostles didnt teach titing because they were nice guys?Give me a break!

Options: ReplyQuote
"Linda-Marie Hubert" is now "LInda-Marie Miller" of Durham NC
Posted by: CultAlerter ()
Date: April 22, 2019 01:01AM

Linda-Marie Miller is now living in Durham, NC and working for FHI 360.com.

Re: "Linda-Marie Hubert" is "Linda-Marie Miller" at FHI360.org
Posted by: CultAlerter ()
Date: May 12, 2019 06:29AM

Linda-Marie was with The Legacy Center (now called WORLD LEGACY.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.