Pages: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5
Landmark's use of Hypnosis
Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: December 04, 2007 10:19PM

It became absolutely clear to me this morning that Landmark uses hypnosis during the Forum, Advanced Course, and Advanced Communications Course. Those are the three that jump out at me. I realized this because yesterday I learned a mechanism for Hypnosis.

The mechanism used in the Fear Exercise in the Forum is very similar to the one I learned about. Pretty good way of instilling fear into individuals if you ask me!

The Advanced Course is rife with Hypnosis techniques, at least from what I can tell. A good one is where the participants stare into each others eyes while they are standing just a few inches away from each other while the course leader is giving the participants guided images. I believe the Advanced Course is designed to totally blow out and short circuit a persons brain and personality and set them up for reprogramming at a deeper level.

The Advanced Communications course uses a technique (during the Sunday evening portion) that is almost identical to the one the Forum used. It is also during a fear based exercise as well.

I'm sure there are other instances where hypnosis is used. But those are the three most blatant examples that I can think of at this moment.

This is very insidious...I didn't asked to be hypnotised by Landmark and I sure as hell didn't knowingly consent to it! Neither did anyone else that I am aware of.

Are there any other instances out there other than these that people can point to that Landmark has used?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Landmark's use of Hypnosis
Posted by: Blue Pill ()
Date: December 05, 2007 02:21AM

Zorro
It became absolutely clear to me this morning that Landmark uses hypnosis during the Forum, Advanced Course, and Advanced Communications Course. Those are the three that jump out at me. I realized this because yesterday I learned a mechanism for Hypnosis.

The mechanism used in the Fear Exercise in the Forum is very similar to the one I learned about. Pretty good way of instilling fear into individuals if you ask me!

The Advanced Course is rife with Hypnosis techniques, at least from what I can tell. A good one is where the participants stare into each others eyes while they are standing just a few inches away from each other while the course leader is giving the participants guided images. I believe the Advanced Course is designed to totally blow out and short circuit a persons brain and personality and set them up for reprogramming at a deeper level.

The Advanced Communications course uses a technique (during the Sunday evening portion) that is almost identical to the one the Forum used. It is also during a fear based exercise as well.

I'm sure there are other instances where hypnosis is used. But those are the three most blatant examples that I can think of at this moment.

This is very insidious...I didn't asked to be hypnotised by Landmark and I sure as hell didn't knowingly consent to it! Neither did anyone else that I am aware of.

Are there any other instances out there other than these that people can point to that Landmark has used?

I think you pretty much summed up the uses I am aware of. Anyway, even if they could argue it wasn't Hypnosis in the context they were using it how is it possible to ignore all the other techniques used for reprogramming such as the control of environment, lack of food, insistence on not drinking alcohol or using drugs, don't leave the room, uncomfortable seating - the list goes on.

Take a look at the online book from Louise Samways Dangerous Persuaders

She describes in detail how mind control techniques (including hypnosis) first developed by the American and Russian governments in the 50's have been utilised by Landmark, Scientology and all the other little pond life cults and sects to corrupt their prey and program their evil domination and dependency on the victim.

Scary Hey?

I sent this book to a few Lekkies to see if it would shake the programming - no joy. It seems that past a certain point the brainwashing is irreversible.

Posted by: elena ()
Date: December 05, 2007 03:18AM

Blue Pill
Zorro

Scary Hey?

I sent this book to a few Lekkies to see if it would shake the programming - no joy. It seems that past a certain point the brainwashing is irreversible.

You bet'cha!

It is scary how these amateur, uneducated, and pretentious wankers can dig into the basement of people's personalities and re-set the foundation with dangerous and deadly misalignments. Certainly, it's only a small portion of the audience who are susceptible to the manipulation, but if you are one of the unfortunate number who happens to be hypnotizable or suggestible for any of a number of reasons, beware, your most intimate self will be accessed and reapportioned to suit a cadre of scammers and their hangers-on. If you have attempted to recruit anyone else into the cult, it's a pretty good indication that you are one of the vulnerable. And even though your intentions may be honorable, you are working for a group of criminals. Conversely, if you've found this website or other critical sites and recognized the truth in what people have written, congratulations. The damage isn't permanent.

I and several others have posted numerous articles on hypnosis over the years to alt.fan.landmark on usenet.

Ellen

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2007 03:19AM by elena.

Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: December 05, 2007 03:51AM

Ellen, you have to understand---

A con's technique is a con's technique...No education required or desired.
The more low-rent, the higher the mark-up.

Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: December 05, 2007 06:55AM

I figured they were using hypnosis after I left Landmark and especially after reading about the stuff in Louis Samway's book. It was only this morning that I was able to identify the exact method and mechanism. One thing for sure it will be hard as hell to unwittingly hypnotise me using those particular techniques again. Plus now that I know how they work I can now interrupt the process.

Posted by: skeptic ()
Date: December 05, 2007 06:57AM

elena
Conversely, if you've found this website or other critical sites and recognized the truth in what people have written, congratulations. The damage isn't permanent.

Ellen

This is an "edit" (erasing the whole post!) because I think I misunderstood.

Ellen, I guess you're saying that IF one can see the truth the CON is no longer working. The nature of a successful con is that it does not look like a con. I see what you're saying.

(I thought you were saying that once one sees the truth the damage is undone, to which I said that awareness alone doesn't undo the damage, but it's a start. But I confused your point, so the edit is my replacement response.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2007 07:03AM by skeptic.

Posted by: skeptic ()
Date: December 05, 2007 07:15AM

Zorro
I figured they were using hypnosis after I left Landmark and especially after reading about the stuff in Louis Samway's book. It was only this morning that I was able to identify the exact method and mechanism. One thing for sure it will be hard as hell to unwittingly hypnotise me using those particular techniques again. Plus now that I know how they work I can now interrupt the process.

Zorro - I did (and still do) go through what you're going through. There have been things I've read about lgats that I couldn't identify as happening in the lgat; sometimes I've read things multiple times. Then, at some point, I'd make the connection. It's been like this for a couple years now. The more I examine the tricks (very covert) coupled with learning more about the CON, the more I see what happened. The more covert stuff has taken me longer to see. For example, I have a video of me in one of the "courses" and in the beginning of my awareness I couldn't identify the tricks in it. I looked at it recently and I could identify some tricks. Maybe there are other tricks I have yet to see.

And everytime I see another trick, I get more outraged.

skeptic

Date: December 05, 2007 08:10AM

Look, magicians aren't amazing when you see the grift.
Unfortunately, a rabbit and a top hat ain't gonna f-ya head up.

It's the trance induction, repetition causing trance/hpnosis, and the NLP used on a tired person...that's just dangerous.

I got my first bite at a Baptist church and I damn near got "saved."

I urge everyone thinking of doing an LGAT to do the revialist thing and see what happnes. I just compare them simply. Big group, one person on the mic, "love bombing."

My profession kept me from being yanked but not from LE's unknown techniques used by grads on me. My Spidey-sense saved me though.

Otherwise, without that negative experience at a Baptist church, I would have probably fallen right into it.

I can't and won't fault people who get the hard-sell con by someone they care for/love...that's the worst sucker play, appealing to emotion.

Posted by: Enviro_Cop ()
Date: December 05, 2007 08:35AM

Questions:

Are you required to have any type of license to perform hypnosis on people for a fee?
Second, is it illegal to perform hypnosis on someone without their consent?
Can it be proved LGATS (LE, discovery...) are using hypnosis?

Just wondering.

EC

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2007 08:37AM by Enviro_Cop.

Date: December 05, 2007 08:43AM

Enviro_Cop
Questions:

Are you required to have any type of license to perform hypnosis on people for a fee?
Second, is it illegal to perform hypnosis on someone without their consent?
Can it be proved LGATS (LE, discovery...) are using hypnosis?

Just wondering.

EC

I can answer your question via PM. These boards have ears.

Pages: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.