Date: January 01, 2008 10:01AM

ajinajan
Whatever happened to ... EST?
Discover/July 1, 2007
By Stephen Ornes

[www.culteducation.com]

Good little article.

added to YouTube a few days ago..[www.youtube.com]

Had his scientology training not taught him to disregard psychiatry as a valid discipline, he would know, and would probably rethink telling, his description of how EST began was actually from a psychotic break he experienced. There is no other way to interpret.."whoever I had been up until that point, I no longer was." If that isn't enough, he makes the statement, .."I had a transformation"..how do you have a 'transformation'? In fact, he should define transformation!

Hopefully this video clues some of his relentless followers into clearly seeing what their hopes and money are invested in.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Whatever happened to ... EST?
Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: January 02, 2008 06:58AM

ON2 LF
ajinajan
Whatever happened to ... EST?
Discover/July 1, 2007
By Stephen Ornes

[www.culteducation.com]

Good little article.

added to YouTube a few days ago..[www.youtube.com]

Had his scientology training not taught him to disregard psychiatry as a valid discipline, he would know, and would probably rethink telling, his description of how EST began was actually from a psychotic break he experienced. There is no other way to interpret.."whoever I had been up until that point, I no longer was." If that isn't enough, he makes the statement, .."I had a transformation"..how do you have a 'transformation'? In fact, he should define transformation!

Hopefully this video clues some of his relentless followers into clearly seeing what their hopes and money are invested in.

It's a valid observation. Many of his Esalen cohorts found value in psychotic breaks...cherished them actually. It's likely that wasn't his first psychotic break though. He may have had one before leaving his first wife and been in a fugue of sorts.

I couldn't rule out mental illness. He fits Narcisstic Personality typology so well, I use him as an example to those I lecture and give instruction to. A psychotic break may have only strengthened those traits if others found such breaks "insightful." From what I read, he definitely used drugs, to what extent this is unknown.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.