Looks like they may be a Lifespring Spin off:

[en.wikipedia.org]

[www.tribforces.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Millennium 3
Posted by: free_heart68 ()
Date: March 25, 2010 04:54AM

Hey there,

I have posted in detail about M3 on here in other threads and other forums. I was a part of Millennium 3 education and can tell you a great deal about it. I am not going to go into a great deal of detail here since I have already detailed quite a bit in other threads. What I am going to do is direct you to those specific posts because there is SO much to sort through to find the specifics... and issue the same challenge here that I issue everywhere else I post about this.

Anyone that would like to have an open discussion regarding this mind rape, including the owner (who has been known to post on forums as "the wizard" trying to negate the impact of people being honest about their experiences) Bernie Nathan has my undivided attention.

Check out;

[forum.culteducation.com]

and

[forum.culteducation.com]

Posted by: aware ()
Date: October 01, 2010 04:06AM

if anyone knows of a woman involved with M3 whose initals are MS please send me a pesonal message..thanks

Posted by: Katy ()
Date: March 19, 2011 10:11PM

My first born a daughter was enrolled by her Dad at M3 and now my grandson has been going to the teen quest at the young age of 15 years .I am at a point and know they are in so deep they don't even know how to react to normal people in their lives .We had a death in our family this month and my daughter said to me if I died you would not
believe how many people will be at my funeral ... well ok I thought this person we are here to say good bye too was also enrolled by her Dad at M3 and 6 people from M3 were there to support her family and 2 of them were talking about there involvement in NLP .
I was told Bernie has sold M3 .There are much better ways of meeting people and networking than giving your hard earned money to these people .Please pray that my family see the truth and God's will be done.

Posted by: wendyjduncan ()
Date: March 20, 2011 12:44AM

Sorry, I didn't see this post earlier. Zorro is correct about the Millennium 3 being a spinoff of Lifespring - also, the Forum and EST. My husband and I facilitate a support group for family members in the Dallas area, as well as a support group former members. There is no charge; however, it is a closed group - we screen folks before inviting them to ensure that the groups are a safe place for folks to share. My husband is a licensed counselor who also provides individual therapy.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.