Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Message board passed 40,000 posts
Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: November 26, 2007 10:03AM

Jack Oskar Larm
Regarding 'fraudulent' posts, I stand by every one of mine; if there's any doubt, the doubter can come and talk to me ...

I wish they would come and talk to me, I'd give them a stand to "acknowledge."

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: notmuch4games ()
Date: December 06, 2007 06:01AM

Thank you Rick Ross. This is the most informative and straight forward site on these types of subjects I have seen. This site saved my marraige and my sanity. We are not alone, and this site reminds us of that with every new post and every new member.

Rick Ross- a donation has been made in your honor to the "notmuch4games cure a cult ani-brainwashing school for the mentally mushy"

Heres to the next 40k

Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: December 12, 2007 12:18PM

I'd just like to say that I too stand by my 155 fraudulent posts to date.

Congrats RR. Only 36,964 to go. :-o

LMAO!

John

Posted by: Hope ()
Date: December 12, 2007 12:51PM

As of the 40,000 mark, RR made 703 fraudulent posts in my name and has since added a few more. RR has good time management skills.

Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: December 12, 2007 12:55PM

I wonder if this constitutes him talking to himself via the board? Ever notice how he never loses an argument? Spooky .... yet a key indicator of retaining sanity.

John

Date: December 18, 2007 12:43AM

I have a question for anyone who has info on this subject.(Moderator feel free to chime in on this one)
I have been reading about an abduction and reprogramming court case that Rick Ross was involved in. There was a lawsuit and someone has informed me that Rick Ross does not own this site. They told me that some or one of the cults actually won it in a court decision. Please tell me there isnt any truth to this!

Date: December 18, 2007 01:58AM

notmuch4games
I have a question for anyone who has info on this subject.(Moderator feel free to chime in on this one)
I have been reading about an abduction and reprogramming court case that Rick Ross was involved in. There was a lawsuit and someone has informed me that Rick Ross does not own this site. They told me that some or one of the cults actually won it in a court decision. Please tell me there isnt any truth to this!

Scientology won the Cult Awareness Netwrok (CAN) after a lawsuit. The rest of the info concerning this site is tripe.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 18, 2007 02:00AM

Almost completely untrue.

The lawsuit, which resulted in a judgment against me, ended in a settlement more than a decade ago.

See [www.culteducation.com]

I am the founder and executive director of this site, which remains under the control of the Ross Institute of New Jersey.

Seems whoever spoke with you about this misinformed you. They were probably thinking of the Cult Awareness Network, which was taken over by Scientology more than 10 years ago.

Date: December 19, 2007 11:38PM

I WAS misinformed. Thanks for the links. I don't understand how or why a cult would take such offence to a deprogrammer using the same technics as the cults to undo the damage done. Are there any settlements or court decisions against LGATs?

Date: December 20, 2007 02:28AM

notmuch4games
I WAS misinformed. Thanks for the links. I don't understand how or why a cult would take such offence to a deprogrammer using the same technics as the cults to undo the damage done. Are there any settlements or court decisions against LGATs?

I think that's an assumption on your part as to what exit counseling is. It's definitely not using "the same techniques as the cults to undo the damage done."

Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.