Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Message board passed 40,000 posts
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 24, 2007 10:59PM

Recently the Ross Institute message board passed 40,000 individual posts, making it one of the largest open forum resources with information about cults, controversial groups and movements available through the Internet.

Thank you for your participation and patience as the board software was recently upgraded.

As search engines spider through the board your comments will be made readily visible.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Message board passed 40,000 posts
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: November 25, 2007 07:25AM

rrmoderator
Recently the Ross Institute message board passed 40,000 individual posts, making it one of the largest open forum resources with information about cults, controversial groups and movements available through the Internet.

Thank you for your participation and patience as the board software was recently upgraded.

As search engines spider through the board your comments will be made readily visible.

Congratulations!

Unfortunately, it's likely that a certain for-profit, privately-owned company that has been investigated multiple times by Federal Department of Labor bureaus of multiple countries - will still believe and claim that 39,999 of those posts were authored by Rick Ross, but I think at this point that is simply humanly impossible and patently ridiculous.

Thank you, thank you, thank you - for making this safe and informative discussion resource available to those that have been harmed and abused by destructive mind control cults - and anyone else who is interested in furthering knowledge about these dangerous groups.

Here's to more former brainwashed zombies like myself waking up, seeing the light, and checking out the Cult Education Forum !

Posted by: Enviro_Cop ()
Date: November 25, 2007 07:55AM

I agree, thank you for making this a safe and informative forum. I did not attend a LGAT, (I lost my wife to Discovery-Training Ministries in July or last week depending on how you look at it) but I have found it helpful to see others experiencing the same problems, and how they came through it.

EC

Tov!
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: November 25, 2007 10:11AM

Which is Biblical Hebrew for 'Yum!' 'Good' 'Excellent!'

RR.com provides quality service. No one gets pulled here because of a pop-up
or through misleading advertising.

That's the beauty of it.

Many fine people no longer post here, because they got the tools and info they needed and are out there, working off their T-day dinner, rep-united with friends and families.

Have a blessed winter, everyone.

Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: November 25, 2007 10:38AM

Thanks Rick. You board is invaluable.

Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: November 25, 2007 12:33PM

Congratulations RR! Your efforts have yielded an immeasurable resource and one-of-a-kind sanctuary for those affected by cults, LGATS, or just plain wicked people.

ajinajan
will still believe and claim that 39,999 of those posts were authored by Rick Ross, but I think at this point that is simply humanly impossible and patently ridiculous.

I cannot help but LMAO everytime I read this!

corboy
Many fine people no longer post here, because they got the tools and info they needed and are out there, working off their T-day dinner, rep-united with friends and families.

What a great testament those people serve in how a non-cultic group should function. Get what you need, use what you got, and move forward into your life using what have. What I believe is so exciting about the presence of this board on the internet is that thousands more are going to find it, use its resources, heal, and warn others of the dangers and characteristics of cults.

Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: November 26, 2007 04:10AM

Regarding 'fraudulent' posts, I stand by every one of mine; if there's any doubt, the doubter can come and talk to me ...

Yeah, this is a unique forum that, I believe, has been invaluable to 'countless' individuals. It's a great source of information on so many aspects of cults, ie destructive mind-control organisations.

I enjoy spending a part of my research and leisure time here. It's a subject that fascinates me and helps to inform my other interests. Until that proverbial bus hits me, I'll be here for a little while longer.

Good work, everyone!

Posted by: skeptic ()
Date: November 26, 2007 06:26AM

Jack Oskar Larm
Regarding 'fraudulent' posts, I stand by every one of mine; if there's any doubt, the doubter can come and talk to me ...

Yeah, this is a unique forum that, I believe, has been invaluable to 'countless' individuals. It's a great source of information on so many aspects of cults, ie destructive mind-control organisations.

I enjoy spending a part of my research and leisure time here. It's a subject that fascinates me and helps to inform my other interests. Until that proverbial bus hits me, I'll be here for a little while longer.

Good work, everyone!

Ditto for me re 'fraudulent' posts.

This forum has been extremely helpful for me in terms of understanding lgat mind control. Reading first-hand accounts about the experiences of others blows my mind. I think there ought to be a book. It's really helpful if you're doubting what's going on. I had some doubts about the situation with my sister, but reading from others about their experiences with converts really cleared things up for me.

The subject fascinates me too.

I'm curious, how long has this forum been in existence? I joined in two years ago.

Gratefully,
skeptic

Posted by: Hope ()
Date: November 26, 2007 06:47AM

There was very little help available besides this board when I was left dazed and confused by an LGAT-infused doctor. I really don't know where I'd be today without all the information here and on the home page. I cannot thank enough people who were brave enough to share what they learned inside some of these LGATs, as well as those who had cultic relationships with individuals who were supposed to be professionals. Thanks Rick and everyone who contributes here.

RR.com has had a noble five years
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: November 26, 2007 08:29AM

The RR.com message board has been up and running since
some time mid-to late June, 2002

So we have passed what the Romans would have called a nobile quinquennium---'a noble/illustrious five years.'

This phrase was used in the 18th century to describe the staggering amount of writing and publication accomplished by Francis Bacon, the English philosopher of science, in the the last fiver years of his life.

RR.com has been advancing human knowledge as well--and providing what I have found almost a Free University in cyberspace.

Bacon tried to imagine facilities for scientific research and the sharing of knowledge--and would have been delighted with the world wide web.

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.