Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Landmark destroying your relationships.
Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: November 17, 2007 03:29AM

Blue Pill
"Transformation of the world by 2020" - I don't think so chaps. I suggest you worry about not being in existence - sooner than you think!

I think you're on to something there Blue Pill. There are too many people running loose that have been hurt by what landmark programming does to important personal relationships. Far too many to not be heard in all the right places.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: November 17, 2007 06:36AM

Jeri442
... I am having a difficult time getting myself back and I am depressed with the knowledge that I helped this organization to ruin other peoples lives and take their money. How do I live with that?

You have knowledge/wisdom now. As Skeptic pointed out, at least you realise you were manipulated. IMO, you gained what was most valuable from the LGAT experience: personal knowledge. No, not the third-hand rhetoric you were forced to sit through and obey, but the knowledge of your own feelings, perceptions and boundaries.

The drug analogy is quite apt. Many reformed drug addicts do constructive things with the knowledge they gained by experiencing drug dependence and its recovery, from helping other addicts to writing books. It's a lot of baby steps at first, like posting here or talking openly about issues with trusted family, friends and/or professionals.

Most importantly, there's no shame in what we experience. If there is any semblance of shame, IMO, it is our reluctance to do something with what we've gained. This something can be anything as long as it doesn't completely destroy you. This something doesn't have to be grand or spectacular. In fact, humble and discrete are not bad defaults to live by ...

Posted by: MartinH ()
Date: November 17, 2007 07:15AM

I can relate to what you are saying, the damage they do to people ... Landmark bastards would just say: It is you not Landmark ... I experienced the damage not in relationships but in my job. I did a program, spent an awful lot of money for traveling more than 300 miles back and forth every other weekend ... I was missing some of the phone calls and I was treated like a criminal because of "being out of integrity" by a Landmark leader, backbited when I decided to leave the program and Landmark. The result: I was depressed and suffered from being sleepless, emotionally disturbed, my job performance dropped and I am still struggeling to clean up this damage. That's the truth, but who at Landmark cares. This Landmark still women thinks she is on top of the world.

Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: November 17, 2007 07:20AM

Blue Pill
Be sure of this, I intend to dedicate the rest of my life to telling as many people as I can about my experience and lobby politicians and other groups to get these life sucking leaches on their radar.

I made it one of my life missions, soon after I left Landmark, to go after these bastards and inform the world as to what these people are up to. I want to see them run out of as many cities, states, and countries as possible. I will always be in this fight!

Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: November 17, 2007 12:43PM

Zorro
Blue Pill
Be sure of this, I intend to dedicate the rest of my life to telling as many people as I can about my experience and lobby politicians and other groups to get these life sucking leaches on their radar.

I made it one of my life missions, soon after I left Landmark, to go after these bastards and inform the world as to what these people are up to. I want to see them run out of as many cities, states, and countries as possible. I will always be in this fight!

Yay!

Hooray for motivation and determination to a good cause and worthy endeavor!

Good luck to us all.

Posted by: skeptic ()
Date: November 17, 2007 03:46PM

Zorro
Blue Pill

It is so good to hear this! I intend to keep informing people about these groups and would like to leaflet people who are first attending a Landmark intro session. Just don't want to do it alone. Anyone in the San Francisco area interested?

skeptic

Date: November 18, 2007 01:22AM

skeptic,

Sounds like a good idea. I'm thinking of something similar in the Dallas area. Plus I'm talking to people about Landmark.

Date: November 18, 2007 01:26AM

Skeptic,

PM me.

Posted by: Anti-Forum Gal ()
Date: November 18, 2007 05:21PM

Landmark talks about Love and bringing people together. But all I've ever experienced and seen is that what it really does is destroy relationships of all types, some permanently.

I know a guy who dumped his fiancee after he took the first Landmark course.

On the flipside, his room-mate (another Lekkie, who had commitment issues before that) got engaged after a few months to some gal that he met at one of the Landmark courses.

What are the chances that that will work out for them I wonder?

Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: November 18, 2007 06:45PM

Anti-Forum Gal
What are the chances that that will work out for them I wonder?

It will probably work until the trance wears off. If it works longer, it will be because the trance wore off at the same time for both of them or it just never does at all.

But then again, both Darren Mack and his now deceased wife Charla were lekkies, very 'committed' to landmark and it still didn't work out, in fact it went so bad he felt he had to kill her.

Landmark Forum is a relationship killer NOT a relationship builder and it will always be a destructive thing. As long as Landmark Education stands and operates on deception, it will destroy or deform whatever it finds in its path, especially human relationships.

Strong and healthy relationships are a great threat to Landmark's existence. Seems to me Landmark's foremost guiding principle is all about 'divide and conquer', and it succeeds at this game as long as it can get its victims alone. Isn't it ironic that a person can be so utterly alone in a forum of 200 people?

Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.