Current Page: 2 of 14
Manipulating the room's environment
Posted by: dpa10 ()
Date: May 14, 2004 05:21AM

I can see that posts that expose the lies of the moderators are suppressed. And even after Corboy admitted his error he continued lying about a day later!
Good move to remove the thread to cover up the lie. Who's the one brainwashing people here?

and of course I see that Rick Ross has an extensive criminal record. Felonies I believe. And lawsuits.

No integtrity here. Liars. Charlatans. Criminals.

But we are watching you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 14, 2004 05:47AM

dpa10 you just flame without substance.

The thread you mention is back up.

This forum was moved into a new format and there were a few glitches.

I guess when you run out of gas its time for personal attacks.

But personal attacks won't change the facts about Landmark.

They have a history of litigation, complaints, bad press etc. etc.

What you don't like is the information being made so easily accessible through the Internet.

Too bad, it's covered by the First Amendment.

Freedom of the press provided the following aritlces from journalists that attended Landmark and learned firsthand what it's about--

[www.culteducation.com]

[www.culteducation.com]

[www.culteducation.com]

[www.culteducation.com]

[www.culteducation.com]

[www.culteducation.com]

I could go on and on and on, but a after a few articles any visitor to this site or avid reader gets the point. Landmark has a sorry track record.

See [www.culteducation.com]

This research reveals the inherent flaws and potential dangers of programs like Landmark.

As for my personal past, this is no secret.

This has been up on the website for seven years.

Dpa10, please tell me you have some substance to your rant. So far it looks like you are running on empty.

Truth can be disarming, and the truth about Landmark is disturbing.

Date: May 14, 2004 06:17AM

I posted several replies. Why don't you post them and let others be the judge of whether they are without substance. You have responded to my post but do not show others what I said.

I simply saw blatant lies. Showed Corboy the link to the correct info. He aknowledge he was incorrect. And then he used the same misinformation to make a point 2 days later.

So here, the truth is irrelevant. And so the info on this site has to be called into question.

I have no love for Landmark. I was involved briefly in Est 23 years ago. But when I find blatant disregard for the truth I speak up. Wheter it was at Est or on the Rick Ross chat room.

Date: May 14, 2004 06:40AM

dpa10, read the rules you signed off on.

Many of your posts are just rants, "flames."

They don't make points and are repetitive.

We know you are here to defend EST/Landmark, but at least come up with something original with substance.

The minor correction you made regarding a misstatment by corboy was pretty petty and the syllabus was a joke.

The links previously posted at my last message above make the point.

EST/Landmark, whatever you call it, has a horrible history of bad press, going back to the old days.

For further reference see the following:

EST [www.culteducation.com]

Note: [www.culteducation.com]

People cracked up on EST.

Forum [www.culteducation.com]

Forum called "mumbo jumbo" that "shattered" lives.

Anyone reading this message can point, click and find the facts.

Date: May 14, 2004 08:44AM

The subject line essentially says it all. If the point I made was so minor and the syllabus was a joke then posting it would be to your benefit. But your own propaganda is so weak that your chat room can't stand for open and honest disagreement.

It is simply your form of "mind control" and "brainwashing. You're a fraud.

I see your a litlle sensitive to others attacking your past indescretions. Although it is OK for you to attack others.

Don't get me wrong, exposing the failings of Justin Sterling or Werner Erhardt is OK by me. Anyone accused of rape by his own daughters is not a good thing. Either he is guilty or he was falsely accused by his own children. And that doesn't say much about his relationship with his children. Especially when he promotes himself as a relationship "guru".

You present yourself as a champion of the truth and the First Amendment. But when confronted and exposed for lies your moderators are perpetuating you both suppress the info and block the posts that challenge you.

If you were strong enough to handle the truth you would both post what I said and have Corboy retract, his inane, inaccurate sci-fi mumbo- jumbo and stop lying to make his case.

Tell the truth for once in your life. It's not to late!!!

Date: May 14, 2004 08:59AM

Rick Ross wrote:

Posted: 05-13-2004 10:40 PM Post subject: Flaming against the rules

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dpa10, read the rules you signed off on.

Many of your posts are just rants, "flames."

They don't make points and are repetitive.

Kind of like your whole website. Repetitive rants and untruths that tarnish the rest of the info that is true. So you are left with no credibiltiy.

Corboy simply copies the same post over and over again. He doesn't know how to tell the truth so after correcting him on his lies he repeats them the next day. Even though he admitted what he said was untrue. So truth doesn't matter when it comes to criticizing others.

Oh, by the way, when I challenge corboy on his inaccurate statements and the ridiculous conclusions he drew fron those lies, others responded by referring to me as an "Esthole". Coz said he'd say "Feck you" if he ever met me etc. They didn't get blocked for flaming. What a surprise.

Well, you're the one that has to look yourself in the mirror everyday and know you have little if any integrity.

Date: May 14, 2004 11:16AM

I'ts been fun. There are so many things that one can criticize about Landmark, Sterling etc. (These are things I know about) that the question remains: why make stuff up?

Like the effort to get people to enroll their mother, brother, mailman, hairderesser.....

But I will also tell you this, the people in Landmark and Sterling truely believe what they're doing is good. Just like you do. But the end doesn't justifiy the means in my little "cult of one"

Keep going after the Moonies and such but quite honestly I think Landmark is mostly benign. Millions have done it and then moved on. Same with Sterling. Just to wierd for me. I like to think for myself. That excludes most views on this website also.

Peace

Date: May 14, 2004 06:51PM

dpa10 posts the same things again and again, defending Landmark and now Sterling too.

For those that don't know about Sterling--

Sterling is another large group awareness training (LGAT) program like Landmark. It too generates complaints and bad press due to its structure and inherent problems.

Defenders of LGATs that post here offer the same comments over and over again, subsequently they receive the same responses.

Needless to say this can be boring and repetitive, but it does demonstrate the programmed nature of thinking or non-thinking often produced by such LGATs, which in many ways is much like the "Moonies."

Complaints about Landmark and Sterling devotees pressuring friends and family to enroll are legion. But people like dpa10 deny it anyway.

Denial like that really demonstrates the defensive purpose of his posts.

dpa10 isn't here for discussion, he wants to blunt criticism of Landmark and muddy the water however he can.

Again, anyone who reviews the links and reads archived reports will get the facts about Landmark as reported in the press and related by families and former members.

Posted by: Hope ()
Date: May 14, 2004 07:43PM

What's interesting is how DPA brought up a minor error on Corboy's post, yet did not reply to my post on the lack of integrity between the schedule info on LEC's web page and the actual schedule in the Forum. Participants were really pissed off, but by the time we realized we would not be leaving anywhere near midnight, we knew it was futile to protest.

Date: May 15, 2004 12:04AM

Rick Ross wrote:

Complaints about Landmark and Sterling devotees pressuring friends and family to enroll are legion. But people like dpa10 deny it anyway...

If you read my posts you see that this is the problem I have with both groups. Or for any Evangelical, "I know something you don't" group. I find it insulting.

So we agree.

Hope wrote:

What's interesting is how DPA brought up a minor error on Corboy's post, yet did not reply to my post on the lack of integrity between the schedule info on LEC's web page and the actual schedule in the Forum. Participants were really pissed off, but by the time we realized we would not be leaving anywhere near midnight, we knew it was futile to protest.

Good point Hope. My posts were not published. That is why I raised my posts that weren't read to a vitriolic level.

After I mentioned some bad things posted about Rick he responded. First, let me apologize for any personal attacks. I was trying to get a response. We have all done things that can be attributed to youthful indiscretion.

Hope, you're 100% correct. If they said that it would end no later than midnight then they broke their word to you and others. I know in the orignial Est training that keeping your word was of paramount importance. I really don't know what Landmark does or says now.

So I agree with both of you on the enrollment issue and not keeping their word about finishing at midnight.

Does everyone see I'm not apologizing for anyone here? Again, I agree.

My point with Corboy's assertion I do not see as minor or petty. You can not make a valid argument backed up by false info.

I don't agree with his assertion that "brainwashing" is occuring by the room arrangement or the temperature of the room.

And all you have to do is go on the website of Landmark to not only see the time frame of their event but a complete syllabus of the course broken down day by day.

If someone makes an assertion based on false info and then keeps making the same assertion even after it is pointed out to them it draws into question their whole argument.

question for Hope and others that have done Landmark or Est:

Do you really think you were brainwashed during these events?

Thanks in advance for your honest replys.

Current Page: 2 of 14

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.