Current Page: 8 of 14
Manipulating the room's environment
Posted by: The Shadow ()
Date: September 19, 2007 06:19AM

Hi Zorro,
do you mind telling me the name of the Leader who "trained" you? (or ATTEMPTED - lol) to train you? Thank god he/she did not succeed eh?

regards,
'shad'

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: September 19, 2007 01:03PM

Shad,

I'll have to go look who I had in my notes. I took a lot of notes in all of the sessions after the Forum, where I couldn't take notes.

Posted by: DayDreamer ()
Date: September 19, 2007 09:18PM

With HAI, we were not sleep deprived, really. Well, I was, but only because I have such difficulty sleeping anywhere but home.

We DID go to bed somewhat later than I do at home, but that was expected.

The environmental issue that *I* noticed was the temperature. Even in November, it was VERY VERY warm in the room. I believe they did that deliberately, so as to increase the subtle pressure for people to take their clothes off. I planned for it, and wore light clothing, but I was one of the very few who remained clothed - and it was noticed.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: September 19, 2007 09:47PM

What you choose to wear is your own business.

And if your decision to stay clothed was 'noticed'---could you tell us about what this 'noticed' consisted of?

The honest thing would've been to state up front that it would be (or become!) a clothing optional event. That way someone could make an informed decision ahead of time whether its something for them.

(Plenty of us would much prefer to stay clothed either for modesty or
because of deciding to skip shaving the legs, or spider veins. Clothing
is an expression of individuality. Unless you go to a school or into an occupation that requires a particular uniform or dress code, you should be
able to keep your clothes on your back---and not get any static from the others or 'have it noticed.'

Dunno what the age range of participation is at HAI. But...but for anyone going through peri-menopause/menopause and vulnerable to hot flashes, it would be very nasty to find oneself in an excessively heated room, especially if coming in from winter conditions outdoors.

If an event is so desirous of getting folks to disrobe, tell 'em ahead of time, before they arrive and have paid to attend.

Informed decision is a beautiful thing.

Date: September 20, 2007 01:18AM

corboy

If an event is so desirous of getting folks to disrobe, tell 'em ahead of time, before they arrive and have paid to attend.

Informed decision is a beautiful thing.

hi corboy,
the whole point is about power and control; and the LGATs know, and we know, that most people would not attend the course if they knew that they would be MANIPULATED into dis-robing.

Yep, it is time we hold these scam artists accountable for not acting with integrity and demand that they get a recruit's INFORMED concent before they take people's money!

regards,
'shad'

Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: September 20, 2007 01:38AM

I do remember my ex calling from the Forum stating "this place is freezing," at one point, do to the extreme temperatures. She was sleep deprived at every LE course she attended or "assisted."

Date: September 20, 2007 01:59AM

Hi Vic-Luc,

I remember the first "graduation" / (sales-pitch) session I went to was on the hottest day in the summer; the Lobby of the hotel was air-conditioned and for the first 15 minutes of the meeting the meeting room was fine, but then it started to heat up. When I left the meeting room to get myself a cup of coffee, everywhere else in the hotel was fine, and as soon as I got back to the Landmark/EST meeting rooms I noticed that there was no air circulating, YET, in spite of the apparant discomfort of everyone the doors remained closed. One would think that any sane person/business enterprise trying to ATTRACT customers would want the environment to be comfortable.

Go figure!

regards,
'shad'

Date: September 20, 2007 02:09AM

ok, everyone,
time for a little comic release...so go to your bathroom, look in the mirrow, put a smile on your face :) --- take a deep breath, and go HAH HAH HAH HAH, ... :lol: :lol: :lol: -- no if that does not make you burst out laughing, at the very least you will emit a little chuckle....

okay?

regards,
'shad' :D

Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: September 20, 2007 03:45AM

The Shadow
ok, everyone,
time for a little comic release...so go to your bathroom, look in the mirrow, put a smile on your face :) --- take a deep breath, and go HAH HAH HAH HAH, ... :lol: :lol: :lol: -- no if that does not make you burst out laughing, at the very least you will emit a little chuckle....

okay?

regards,
'shad' :D

Uh oh...sounds like an IFLP mirror exercise!

Date: September 20, 2007 05:31AM

IFLP ???? - i don't know what that is!!! :?:

Vic-Luc, don't fret...the comic release is something I just came up with right now...no biggie...do it, don't do it...no pressure... :lol: [love these!]

I just felt like laughing, and encouraging others to laugh too...there is scientific proof to show that laughing promotes good health and reduces stress (er, not really rocket science, what? :roll: )

regards,
'shad'
keep smiling :)

Current Page: 8 of 14

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.