Pages: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6
Re: Landmark - Oppressors of Free Speech
Posted by: elena ()
Date: November 06, 2007 11:31PM

Anti-Forum Gal
I wonder if the following is true? (it's from that message board that I linked to here earlier):

A former acquaintance who's become heavily involved with Landmark confided in a few of us that Landmark intends to "take over Vancouver" (which is second only to NYC in "enrollments").

This must be part of their schtick. If it's not a town or country, it's the planet. They once bragged that New Zealand would be the first ~transformed~ country. I wonder how far they've progressed towards this goal. Sonnie_dee might know.

I think they got this from scientology, who have always tried to "seed" their members into the offices of corporations and governments.

Ellen

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: November 07, 2007 07:59AM

With regard to Landmark's boasting of world dominion, I think it's part of their hyped up ideology to promise more than they could ever deliver. Landmark is basically a used car dealership and they won't hesitate to dress up the heap of shit in the corner of their yard as though it was the 'perfect' vehicle. It makes me laugh. It makes me cry. But I feel I can finally relinquish hope and go with the certainty that their bullshit is finally starting to stink!

With regard to Aussie intelligence, I think we have to be fair and state that in every country there will always be a large % of people who are dull and stupid - and it's all relative, of course. You know, there are even times when I can seem rather naive, dull and stupid. However, I think there's a difference between those who are aware of their own faults and those who are blind, deaf and dumb to them.

Posted by: Maggie ()
Date: November 07, 2007 08:16AM

It's just like any MLM -- at some point they exhaust all the customers in a market. "And she sold 2 friends, and she sold 2 friends" etc... you eventually run out of people.

Pages: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.