Current Page: 3 of 6
Re: Landmark - Oppressors of Free Speech
Posted by: MartinH ()
Date: November 03, 2007 05:10AM

Zorro
It would be great if the major news networks around the world would do an expose on Landmark and how they negatively affect people. But I doubt that the news organizations want to deal with any legal issues that may arise.
yes, I think there are no legal issues, if we don't call it a cult or sect. I think the only problems are Landmark addicts trying to convince us that we are running rackets

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: maurice ()
Date: November 03, 2007 05:54AM

ON2 LF
caligari
It takes energy to continually suppress information that keeps cracking through:

[www.youtube.com]

Wow! What an informational 7:02 minutes! No doubt YouTube will soon have threats and whining to contend with, probably before the day is over.
It is so encouraging to think of Landmark's walls of secrecy as a dam that is not only leaking all over the place but is breaking apart and nothing is going to stop the pressure of the TRUTH from flooding landmarkia and its secretive narcissistic rulers.

Let the flood waters wash over the world that Landmark seeks to infect with its sick, opportunistic sham it terms education.

Australia ROCKS!

I did save a copy of the video. I recommend anyone to do the same. And spread it.

Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: November 03, 2007 06:47AM

Maurice, save the copy! PM me for a why and I'll tell you.

*hears the thousands of cheers watching LE eating itself from the inside out*

I think this will provide the push for a North American expose. I knew this was coming and if NBC is running with it in Oz, that's only a test-market for the US.

HUZZAH!

Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: November 03, 2007 08:04AM

Zorro
Jack,

Yes it is frustrating. But we have to keep after these guys no matter how long it takes. It would be great if the major news networks around the world would do an expose on Landmark and how they negatively affect people. But I doubt that the news organizations want to deal with any legal issues that may arise.

So...the truth about Landmark has to come from places like this forum and people like us.

Absolutely! I am not suggesting we just sit back and let the flood of stupidity wash us away. In fact, I would be a hypocrite if what I said suggests this. I think this forum is a great place to 'keep the bastards honest' as we say in OZ. Keep up the good work. Gosh, it's not like we have an economic agenda for all our ranting and raving. We do this because we genuinely care about ourselves and others. Long live the spirit of the debate and that MUST include substantial levels of freedom in what we have to say.

Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: November 03, 2007 11:32AM

Way to go Australia!!!!!

I made a copy of this just incase Landmark shuts down the link.

It's only a matter of time before this gets attention in North America now!!!

How about the UK? Any rumblings there yet?

Posted by: Anti-Forum Gal ()
Date: November 03, 2007 02:31PM

Hi all!

I'm new to these boards and have been reading them with great interest. The information is fascinating and I have spent hours here.

As background, I fall into the "friends and family" category.

Knowledge is power and the more people that read these boards and others, the more we can all spread the word on the antics of LEC.

BTW, I believe that I was led to this Rick Ross board through a message board based out of Vancouver, Canada.

Here it is for anyone who is interested in seeing it:

[www.discovervancouver.com]

(though is there any risk of having it shut down now since I'm assuming LEC has their goons monitoring this board, etc.?)

I don't want to jeopardize losing any valuable information out there on the 'Net. Every little bit helps!

Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: November 03, 2007 05:52PM

FWIW, Landmark Education in Brisbane, Australia is having some tough times.

I think their term is a "breakdown" when you only get 15 people enrolled and showing up for a LE "relationships" course instead of the intended 60 participants. Only having 15 people enrolled/sold is not regarded as being right or wrong, but a breakdown.

My take is that they're avoiding telling their staff directly that they need a full quota so that the scene setting for large group brainwashing will be effective. Not enough numbers and the whole dynamic changes and as a result the course doesn't run because it just won't 'work'.

This is also the case for other courses. They're just not getting the numbers. And they're teaching their people how to be more psychologically forceful/assertive/whatever on the phone in order to get the bookings up.

The more I hear about what is going on, the more I wonder if Landmark would be viable as a business if they were forced to pay their 'staff' for the work performed and costs incurred (phone bills for international teleconference each week etc). It seems that nobody in Landmark in Australia is paid, with a possible exception of the person right at the top (we can't confirm it for that person right now).

If Landmark was forced to pay the minions working their way up the pole, that would quite possibly bring about their demise.

Then there are these lawsuits and videos that they have to contend with ...

John

Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: November 03, 2007 06:36PM

John Fox
FWIW, Landmark Education in Brisbane, Australia is having some tough times.

I think their term is a "breakdown" when you only get 15 people enrolled and showing up for a LE "relationships" course instead of the intended 60 participants. Only having 15 people enrolled/sold is not regarded as being right or wrong, but a breakdown.

My take is that they're avoiding telling their staff directly that they need a full quota so that the scene setting for large group brainwashing will be effective. Not enough numbers and the whole dynamic changes and as a result the course doesn't run because it just won't 'work'.

This is also the case for other courses. They're just not getting the numbers. And they're teaching their people how to be more psychologically forceful/assertive/whatever on the phone in order to get the bookings up.

The more I hear about what is going on, the more I wonder if Landmark would be viable as a business if they were forced to pay their 'staff' for the work performed and costs incurred (phone bills for international teleconference each week etc). It seems that nobody in Landmark in Australia is paid, with a possible exception of the person right at the top (we can't confirm it for that person right now).

If Landmark was forced to pay the minions working their way up the pole, that would quite possibly bring about their demise.

Then there are these lawsuits and videos that they have to contend with ...

John

Wait a second - you're saying the participants in these phone bills for international teleconference each week each pay for the cost of the phone call, themselves?

Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: November 03, 2007 06:47PM

Yup. You got it.

I can't remember the exact details, but those who have been through one or two of the courses and are then enrolled in the leadership programme (or become part of the leadership in some sense, or whatever) make their own phone call to connect in to a teleconference where they update on what is happening in their region. Just imagine a pyramid of teleconferencing information calls ... heading to the USA.

If you're doing the international calls, then you can imagine the cost of that in addition to the value of your time which is being given for free - both for the call itself as well as the phoning around and other time required to collate and prepare your report.

Brainwashed workers are so much cheaper than regular paid staff. Unfortunately, they have a flip side of dropping out when they snap out of it or become disaffected.

John

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2007 06:48PM by John Fox.

Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: November 03, 2007 09:28PM

John,
They're re-routing all efforts to Sydney and very very quickly. That's a fact.

Current Page: 3 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.