Current Page: 2 of 6
Re: Landmark - Oppressors of Free Speech
Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: October 30, 2007 01:07PM

Sounds like LE is having a last "hoorah" in Germany.

Any word on how they are doing in Eastern Europe? I know they were starting to lead courses in Romania. I hope that Eastern Europe doesn't fall under the LE spell.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: October 30, 2007 04:06PM

Zorro
After reading what happened to the article at the Daily Orange, I'm just ticked off more. Carol simply voiced her own experience with Landmark. Landmark couldn't handle it so they went after them just like they always do.

Which got me to thinking. What a screwed up thing this is. Here in the U.S. we can go online and criticize the leaders of our country. We can criticize Bush, the Clinton's, Gore, Regan, etc. and not fear retribution. People that were associated with them can come out and give us the ugly truth, with out fear of retribution and legal battles. We can criticize Bill Gates and Microsoft without fear of our computers not just up and not working anymore. We can criticize Donald Trump for being a real estate tycoon. We can criticize GM, Ford, Nissan, and Land Rover when our cars crap out. We can criticize Exxon, BP, and Shell for the price at the pump. We can do all of this to very very powerful people and corporations and NOT have what we've written removed or oppressed.

But if we go out and criticize Landmark Education for doing something as sinister as mind control & brain washing and call them a cult, which they are, we get screwed and our freedom of speech oppressed. You know it is really f-ed up that a Piss Ant organization such as Landmark Education seems to have more influence over freedom of speech than some of the most powerful people and corporations this world has. Were talking people and organizations that have armies of highly skilled lawyers and billions of dollars at their disposal, they don't go after people for voicing opinions and stating the cold hard truth. What right does Landmark Education have to go after people stating opinions and the cold hard truth.

Letting Landmark Education get by with this is setting a very dangerous precedent. I believe Landmark gets by with it because for the most part they are under the radar. If Bush, Clinton, Gates, or Exxon did that it would be all over the news. When Landmark does it you only hear about it on places such as this, not on CNN, Fox, or the BBC.

[media.www.dailyorange.com]

Looks like the Daily Orange has now gone and removed the entire "comments" section from this article as well.

I wonder if they felt they were exposing themselves even just from the comments section?

I wonder if anyone was able to save these comments before they were censored?

Posted by: MartinH ()
Date: October 30, 2007 04:27PM

Vic-Luc
There are events in Germany until next year at this time, man.

Any internal info?

they call it "work space" then, the courses will take place, then it's curtains

Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: October 30, 2007 04:33PM

CAIC to the rescue. Complete with the original article, kill notice from the editor, and a bucket load of readers comments.

[www.culthelp.info]

John

Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: October 30, 2007 09:24PM

MartinH

I can't see any indication ANYTHING is ending...they're full open for 2008

Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: November 02, 2007 07:23AM

Oppressors of free speech? When has Landmark NOT charged money for their speeches?

With regard to LEC close-downs, they will disappear when consumers stop buying their product. Not an easy thing to do when we can't even stop filling our shopping baskets with processed crap. When we're unwilling to do basic research into companies exploiting workers, the environment and eveything in between. Yes, more or less, we're a sorry lot, but, hopefully, through this mess of consciousness we'll grow and do things better next time ...

Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: November 02, 2007 10:52PM

Jack,

Yes it is frustrating. But we have to keep after these guys no matter how long it takes. It would be great if the major news networks around the world would do an expose on Landmark and how they negatively affect people. But I doubt that the news organizations want to deal with any legal issues that may arise.

So...the truth about Landmark has to come from places like this forum and people like us.

Posted by: caligari ()
Date: November 03, 2007 01:12AM

It takes energy to continually suppress information that keeps cracking through:

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: November 03, 2007 04:24AM

caligari
It takes energy to continually suppress information that keeps cracking through:

[www.youtube.com]

Wow! What an informational 7:02 minutes! No doubt YouTube will soon have threats and whining to contend with, probably before the day is over.
It is so encouraging to think of Landmark's walls of secrecy as a dam that is not only leaking all over the place but is breaking apart and nothing is going to stop the pressure of the TRUTH from flooding landmarkia and its secretive narcissistic rulers.

Let the flood waters wash over the world that Landmark seeks to infect with its sick, opportunistic sham it terms education.

Australia ROCKS!

Posted by: MartinH ()
Date: November 03, 2007 05:01AM

... and this board is condensing all the valuable information, and many people that participated in LE programs do regular postings here.
Landmark postulates Rick is doing all the posts :-)
Mine from the main Rick Ross website was even cited in the trial. When I read this I was shocked to death about Landmark's attitude against critics. I am really an ex-Landmarkian.

Current Page: 2 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.