Pages: 123456Next
Current Page: 1 of 6
Landmark - Oppressors of Free Speech
Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: October 26, 2007 11:43AM

After reading what happened to the article at the Daily Orange, I'm just ticked off more. Carol simply voiced her own experience with Landmark. Landmark couldn't handle it so they went after them just like they always do.

Which got me to thinking. What a screwed up thing this is. Here in the U.S. we can go online and criticize the leaders of our country. We can criticize Bush, the Clinton's, Gore, Regan, etc. and not fear retribution. People that were associated with them can come out and give us the ugly truth, with out fear of retribution and legal battles. We can criticize Bill Gates and Microsoft without fear of our computers not just up and not working anymore. We can criticize Donald Trump for being a real estate tycoon. We can criticize GM, Ford, Nissan, and Land Rover when our cars crap out. We can criticize Exxon, BP, and Shell for the price at the pump. We can do all of this to very very powerful people and corporations and NOT have what we've written removed or oppressed.

But if we go out and criticize Landmark Education for doing something as sinister as mind control & brain washing and call them a cult, which they are, we get screwed and our freedom of speech oppressed. You know it is really f-ed up that a Piss Ant organization such as Landmark Education seems to have more influence over freedom of speech than some of the most powerful people and corporations this world has. Were talking people and organizations that have armies of highly skilled lawyers and billions of dollars at their disposal, they don't go after people for voicing opinions and stating the cold hard truth. What right does Landmark Education have to go after people stating opinions and the cold hard truth.

Letting Landmark Education get by with this is setting a very dangerous precedent. I believe Landmark gets by with it because for the most part they are under the radar. If Bush, Clinton, Gates, or Exxon did that it would be all over the news. When Landmark does it you only hear about it on places such as this, not on CNN, Fox, or the BBC.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Landmark - Oppressors of Free Speech
Posted by: MartinH ()
Date: October 27, 2007 01:39AM

you are right, it is outrageous ...
I told you on the other Forum, that LE is closing offices due to shortage in recruits ... Lekkies are
speechless, there.
this is an arrogant, selfish and subtly or not so subtly agressive organization, which relies heavily on slave work etc.

thanks to the only board where the truth can be said about LE ... when I was still involved in
Landmark, I eventually arrived at this board. And reading more and more posts from ex Landmarkians, the clearer the picture that I got. Even if I was disappointed, it still took some time until I could hear the "outside world".

Posted by: Maggie ()
Date: October 27, 2007 03:00PM

It's no different than Scientology, eh?

Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: October 28, 2007 08:29PM

Hi MartinH,

I'm curiously interested about the closing of offices. Can you enlighten us with some more details on this? (if you have done it elsewhere, I must have missed it)

John

Date: October 29, 2007 08:22PM

Hi John, LE has recently closed its office in Germany. The same happened in Kopenhagen (Denmark) and Zurich a couple of years ago. Apparently, there were not enough recruits a week :-)

Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: October 29, 2007 10:44PM

Looks like something is happening in Europe. Since they have closed their offices in Germany, Denmark, and Switzerland, do they still operate at any level? Such as doing trainings at hotels or peoples homes? Do they still actively recruit in those contries?

It would be awesome to repeat the center closing's here in the States.

Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: October 29, 2007 11:15PM

If they're closing anything, the website doesn't indicate it. They are still offering courses in Germany.

Date: October 30, 2007 01:05AM

now, LE lowers itself to maybe leave its office open in Germany, if the Lekkies will be dilligent enough recruiting more people. Thus, there will be an event next week, where Lekkies are "taking a stand" for LE in Germany

a for-profit organization, not only oppressors of free speech, but cynical in any of their actions with their "customers", LE is a hit in the face ... poor insider Lekkies not noticing that. I know I was one of them myself.

Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: October 30, 2007 03:33AM

There are events in Germany until next year at this time, man.

Any internal info?

Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: October 30, 2007 06:58AM

Let me guess .... if they don't "take a stand" then they could be accused of a lack of integrity?

John

Pages: 123456Next
Current Page: 1 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.