Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Lekkies leaving Landmark
Posted by: MartinH ()
Date: November 11, 2007 01:31AM

a European leader on the meeting in Germany said: Landmark does not need you, if you want Landmark you need to do something.
In contrast to other countries Landmark registrations staid on the same level and were going down in Germany ... what does Landmark need then? contradictory, in my opinion.
Strategy: we are great, if you don't want us, it's your fault.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: November 11, 2007 06:14AM

MartinH
a European leader on the meeting in Germany said: Landmark does not need you, if you want Landmark you need to do something.
In contrast to other countries Landmark registrations staid on the same level and were going down in Germany ... what does Landmark need then? contradictory, in my opinion.
Strategy: we are great, if you don't want us, it's your fault.

A little reverse psychology for the non-psychological 'transformation artists'? They must be desperate or they believe they've got some fairly productive 'wells' dug elsewhere.

I hope people in Germany take this opportunity to let them know they don't need Landmark Education, and never have. I hope they wish them a fond 'good-riddance' with 'don't let the door hit you in the a** on the way out' courtesy warning.

For what its worth, Landmark is NOT needed in Canada either, never was, never will be.
The lost, the searching and the bored will find what they need and will survive just fine.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2007 06:17AM by ON2 LF.

Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: November 12, 2007 04:23AM

MH--

Sounds like a fantastic provider of "breakthroughs that last a lifetime," and "endless possibilities." Keep me updated, PM preferably.

Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: November 13, 2007 12:32PM

ON2 LF
For what its worth, Landmark is NOT needed in Canada either, never was, never will be.
The lost, the searching and the bored will find what they need and will survive just fine.

I'll second that for the United States, even though it started here, we don't need it and we weren't asking for it when it sprouted like mold on a dish of left over food stuck in the back of a refrigerator. It's time dump them down the garbage disposal where they belong and rid the US of them once and for all.

Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: November 13, 2007 03:24PM

zorro
It's time dump them down the garbage disposal where they belong and rid the US of them once and for all.

It is really unfortunate that it isn't as easy as calling up, say a hazardous wastes crew and asking them to do a little clean up.
Landmark is like a toxic socially hazardous material that has breached its holding tanks in the middle of a nature reserve.

I suspect Landmark would just move itself to an Asian or a third world country if they were ever legally shut down in North America. They seem to be soaring below radar in those areas.
Or maybe they'd go open up shop on some distant island.

As long as there are gullible vulnerable people to con, exploit and hurt, Landmark will be there, as will other parasitic organizations like it.

Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: November 13, 2007 09:20PM

ON2 LF
As long as there are gullible vulnerable people to con, exploit and hurt, Landmark will be there, as will other parasitic organizations like it.

ON2 LF,

Unfortunately true. But fortunately there will always be people like us fighting these bastards. We can collectively have an impact on them through educating the public at large about how dangerous these groups are.

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.