Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Lekkies leaving Landmark
Posted by: MartinH ()
Date: October 25, 2007 05:12AM

and Lekkie bosses closing offices in Europe :-)

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: October 25, 2007 07:40AM

MartinH
and Lekkie bosses closing offices in Europe :-)

Anything specifically not-known about?

Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: October 25, 2007 07:54AM

I really wish you all could see what an LE grad looks and sounds like in a 28-day chemical dependency program.

I think that would really stop some people dead in their tracks.

For some reason, I got lucky enough to see this. I understand this was probably a rare thing for the moment.

Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: October 25, 2007 09:25AM

Are they closing offices in Europe? Where at?

Posted by: elena ()
Date: October 25, 2007 12:59PM

I had to go to the Wayback Machine to get this from the Ripoff Report, which I can't pull up on my computer. I'm sure "Anne" wouldn't mind me reprinting it here. She pretty much sums it up:

Landmark Education Forum MIND CONTROL - SCAM Madison Wisconsin
landmarkeducation.com
Madison, Wisconsin,
U.S.A.
Submitted: 10/5/2007 11:29:02 PM
Modified: 10/5/2007 11:29:00 PM
Reported By
Anne
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Sad to see how this, so called, educational organization can suck individuals in. How they 'use' peoples insecurities, pray on weaknesses, and convince them that if they spend their money, sit in a controlled classroom (with no view of the 'real' world) for 12-14 hours over a two day/night weekend, that they will achieve some higher joy in their lives when it actually strips them of their 'real' friends, family, etc. Wearing them down, using mind-control tactics, and intimidation techniques.

When asked what they have achieved, through Landmark, the 'student' uses terminology like; 'I have learned to Create Possibilities' and other lingo. When pinned-down they can't explain the teachings and respond by saying 'you don't understand' and 'you have to come to a session to understand' (for that's the pyramid scheme to get their 'loved-ones' involved and continue the insanity).

I have witnessed friends spend thousands of dollars on classes, and spend hundreds of volunteer hours as a so-called 'leader' (serving dinners to their Landmark superiors, handing out paperwork at forum meetings, making recruit calls, follow-up collection calls, using their private home as introduction meeting areas, their hotel costs, and vehicle costs) all at their own expense, all in the belief that they will become a Landmark guru someday!

They lose touch with their long time friends in exchange for a daily routine of calling their 'Landmark friends' (each morning) to bolster their 'Landmark' beliefs and go on line nightly to keep in touch with them. They are also asked to keep a log of their Landmark activities to prove their 'integrity' to Landmark. All this for no pay, no Nothing!

When questioned about their lack of contact with the 'real' world they seem not to care. They also preach that they want to better the world yet cannot come up with one thing they have done to improve anything, let alone nothing to show any self improvement.

Relationships outside the 'forum' are impossible. When someone refuses to join the forum, questions their actions, or pushes them for answers they are labeled 'forbidden fruit' and are immediately cast aside. If they are to have a relationship, outside the 'forum', they are simply to be a machine, never attach sex to love, have lots of sex, but don't get involved (with the outsiders)!

I empathize with those who have fallen into the Landmark trap. Not because of the money spent (that can be replaced), or all the hours as slaves for the “leaders”, but for the loss of respect from friends and family, and even more so the thought that someday they themselves will have to look back at how they were sucked in, and worse yet how they involved (or tried to involve) the ones they loved.

A multi-million dollar corporation, employee owned (approx. 450 employees), and over 7,500 volunteers (slaves). Tell me, do you smell something rotten?

Anne
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
U.S.A.

Date: October 25, 2007 02:28PM

Zorro
Are they closing offices in Europe? Where at?

a Lekkie friend told me some rumours about Germany, they want to close the office, because there are not enough recruits ...

Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: October 25, 2007 07:54PM

Awesome!! Very interesting. Germans seemed to be very logical in their thinking, I guess Landmarks BS just doesn't play well over there.

I wonder how Landmark does in Switzerland and Austria? Logical thinkers there as well.

Please keep us posted.

Date: November 10, 2007 05:09PM

Today, there will be a meeting about closing the office in Germany. I intend going there (incognito). I will be open to be convinced what a great company Landmark is and what a loss for Germany when it leaves. But I guess I will be disappointed by their arrogant and selfish attitude as usual. I will give you details soon.

Date: November 10, 2007 05:42PM

Zorro
Awesome!! Very interesting. Germans seemed to be very logical in their thinking, I guess Landmarks BS just doesn't play well over there.

I wonder how Landmark does in Switzerland and Austria? Logical thinkers there as well.

Please keep us posted.

Note that the only country where the government classified Landmark as a sect and investigated into their practices to protect its citizens is France. ... the country of freedom, social justice, equality, fraternity, liberty ... They have my deep respect.

Posted by: caligari ()
Date: November 10, 2007 07:18PM

Zorro

Please keep us posted.

There's four recent videos from lenetherlands, [www.youtube.com], on YouTube -- Netherlands. They have hardly any views. Don't know the language, but looks like standard LEC testimonials.

Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.