Current Page: 6 of 6
Re: This Board May Itself be an Argument in Favor of LGATs
Posted by: formerimpactgrad ()
Date: October 24, 2007 10:52AM

boonetahoe
formerimpactgrad
boonetahoe

What am I missing here?

Probably nothing you're willing to see right now.

You made me laugh today boonetahoe, thanks! Do you have anything substantial to contribute to the forum or are you just attempting to be "mysterious" instead of answering our questions?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: skeptic ()
Date: October 24, 2007 11:24PM

Oh boy . . . I lost this board for weeks, couldn't find it!

Boon is soooooooooooo transparent and stereotypical. Time permitting I will comment on some specifics. Generally, the "argument" s/he puts forth is not an argument at all. The "arugument" is: "come one, come all to the greatest solution on earth: the lgat. Your life's not working, right? There are things you'd improve, right? You've tried many things and still, something's amiss. The lgat will, singlehandedly, magically solve all that. Blah blah blah." It's the ol' lgat pitch, the too-good-to-be-true promise of paradise. A big fat LIE.

I cringe reading the "points" boon makes, and following the twisted mindgames that are needed to make them makes my head spin.

ANYTHING can be rationalized, and boon does just that. Well, yeh, some things are bad, but some are good. That's life . . . a mixed bag. Blahblahblah. That is a NON point.

blahblahblahblahboon

Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: October 25, 2007 08:26AM

I think what bugs me most about boon's rationalizing is that it is done without conscience or consideration of the soul. How do you apply logic to a part of your humanity that was never meant to thrive or be understood by that brand of logic?

Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: October 25, 2007 10:47AM

ON2 LF
How do you apply logic to a part of your humanity that was never meant to thrive or be understood by that brand of logic?

I don't fully understand what you're asking, ON2 LF. But assuming that you're talking about the 'soul' of humanity, the 'only' way I know to feed and nuture my soul is through self-expression, i.e. music, writing, drawing, etc. I think it is the 'best' way to make sense of what the 'soul' is and what it requires. Yeah, I suppose many use religion and that's fine. I suppose I use a kind of religion, too - it's called 'breathing in the world' (I just made that up), especially the natural, unbridled world, i.e. trees and mountains and sky and birds and that sad look in my dog's eyes.

Date: October 26, 2007 03:07AM

Friends, former LGAT trainees, current LGAT trainees and leaders, lend me your ears;
I have come to bury Boonetahoe, not to praise him;
Apparently the perceived good that LGAT's do lives after them,
while the evil is oft interred with the bones,
So let it be with Boonetahoe... The noble Boonetahoe
hath told you that he is honest,
if it is so then I have committed a grievous fault,
and grievously hath Boonetahoe answered it;
Here, under leave of Boonetahoe,
(For Boonetahoe is an honorable man)
Come I to say my piece...

He claims to speak for hundreds of thousands (supportive graduates?),
he promises information and research which he never provides,
He claims that Great Life abides by certain tenants,
then states that we have unjustly ascribed tenants to him by quoting his own post,
But Boonetahoe claims that he is honest;
And Boonetahoe is an honorable man...,

Boonetahoe claims to be LGAT neutral,
He hath brought many unsuspecting souls through the gates of Great Life, Harmony, Impact and others,
Whose pockets did the tuition fees fill?
Does this in Boonetahoe seem neutral?
When the wounded have cried, hath Boonetahoe not told them that they were making it up?
Neutrality should be made of less judgmental stuff,
Yet Boonetahoe claims to be neutral;
And Boonetahoe is an honorable man...,

You all did see on the "I Hate Impact" thread that Boonetahoe claimed to be "way out of Impact",
Only later did we see that Boonetahoe had worked to found a rival/split off training (Great Life/Impact Jr),
Does this seem "Way out of Impact" to you?
Yet Boonetahoe says that he is "Way out of Impact",
And BooneTahoe is an honorable man...

And, sure, he is an honorable man.
I speak not to disprove what Boonetahoe spoke,
But here I am to speak what I do know.
Great Life does not post their financials for others to see,
so we cannot tell if they are a true non-profit or merely a tax shelter,
Boonetahoe has not performed any research to contradict the volumes of case law documenting LGAT problems,
He believes that his association with LGAT's has allowed him to see long-term benefits for others (Even the ones who have not been involved in years!),
Boonetahoe believes that his speaking on behalf of "Hundreds of Thousands of supportive graduates" should be believed without evidence,
because in his sick and deluded mind, that is the same as the rest of us speaking of our own personal experiences,

Boonetahoe has lost his reason..., Bear with me;
My heart mourns for the people damaged by Boonetahoe's ignorance and dishonesty,
And I must pause until it comes back to me.

Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: October 26, 2007 06:23AM

Et tu, Boontahoe?

Yes, even he. Come now Mr. Orvis. Do we really get to have a feedback arc here? I mean, you have been caught in more than a few lies on this forum, and yet you stubbornly stick to your guns. If I could stanch the bile rising in my throat, I would fire a many, "MY EXPERIENCE OF YOU IS..." statements, or "HOW I FEEL WHEN I READ YOUR CRAP IS...", because that may be the only language that would seep into you right now. Why have you joined this forum? Is it merely to share an LGAT YES in a sea of NOs? If it is, you have done it poorly. A simple "I don't know" is preferable to any lie, and I would have respected you more for it, Impact hijacker or no. But all your transparency has achieved is reinforce my opinion that you are the stereotypical LGAT scammer who lines his pockets with the blood of the ignorant and still maintains the twisted philosophies of the nonsense he is peddling. No wonder the Bergers originally went into business with you, Mike and the others. Birds of a feather.

Date: October 26, 2007 06:26AM

Mr. Orvis? Are you saying that boonetahoe is actually Jayson Orvis?

Date: October 26, 2007 06:34AM

I should have stated that differently. Maybe, are you saying that boonetahoe is actually Jayson Orvis? Does that look better?

Pages: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.