Current Page: 3 of 6
Re: This Board May Itself be an Argument in Favor of LGATs
Posted by: formerimpactgrad ()
Date: October 15, 2007 12:45PM

I love that Boonetahoe still considers himself a "moderate"! Do you have anything of substance to contribute or are you still just spewing garbage without providing the evidence that you claim to have gathered?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Hope ()
Date: October 15, 2007 08:57PM

Where do the former employees of LGATs who post here fit into Boonetahoe's profile of posters?

Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: October 15, 2007 11:51PM

If they fit boontahoe's profile...apologists. They say "moderate," but at least from what I've seen, they have an agenda for their LGAT or a new one they've just formed.

If not...they're here to share information and provide support or recover.

Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: October 16, 2007 01:26AM

So, what about boonetahoe being an owner of Greatlife? It is the pathetic LGAT left-overs of the Harmony Institutes's attempt to steal the Impact Trainings from Hans and Sally Berger. Does that not skew EVERYTHING he has to say? He is financially and personally motivated to come here and say whatever he wants about all of this. And he claims to be a "moderate"? LMFAO

Now, my source for this is a PM boonetahoe sent to Impacted. And yes, I just tattled. (Hopefully this information hasn't already come to light. I haven't read every page of this thread)

Posted by: Blue Pill ()
Date: October 16, 2007 01:48AM

Boonetahoe,
Hopefully you have read the replies to your post and are willing to take "the Contribution" (More Landmark speak).

What I see this forum saying to you is pretty clear I hope. I ask you to look at this and ask yourself the following -

Let's say that Humankind is basically screwed / on the wrong track / doomed to failure (choose whatever you feel comfortable with). Let's also say that the existing educational, political, social and religious systems are not fit for purpose to resolve the underlying issues. Therefore our thinking needs to be evolved to avoid total destruction right? This is a complex problem requiring something amazingly special.

The solution to this (if it can be evolved) - what will it look like? I propose the following

(1) Something so overwhelmingly brilliant and inspired that it just appeals to so many people that it just spreads of its own accord out of its benign brilliance
(2) Does not impose its solution oppresively on its followers, requiring total acceptance
(3) Does not require its followers to spread the word as a condition of belonging
(4) Actively seeks and encourages criticism because in so doing it validates its own inspired brilliance
(5) Makes no money, does not seek to influence/blackmail others into its solution
(6) Respects the lives of its participants, their lives, their right to run it the way they want to (flaws and all) and their right to accept anything from 1% to 100% of the solution

and finally I suggest that nothing like this has been created yet - otherwise LGAT's and this forum wouldn't exist.

Profound stuff maybe?

Where's my pills.........

Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: October 16, 2007 02:03AM

I apologize for this seeming breach of etiquette in posting the contents of a PM, but Impacted did not ask that I keep this information to myself, and Rick Ross asked that I discuss this matter on the forum. This was overwhelmingly relevant information for this dialog that I could not withhold from the community.

Posted by: Impacted ()
Date: October 16, 2007 03:08AM

Ex,

Been away for a few days, just got back on an hour ago. Just read this a minute ago.

>>I apologize for this seeming breach of etiquette in posting the contents of a PM,<<

Apology accepted.

To be clear and further this debate:

I have not shared Boontahoe's name or contact information with anyone and may or may not know it, have it, or even believe everything that is sent to me is true, accurate or real.

Here's what happened.

Based on a PM Boonetahoe sent me, I concluded my prior assumption s/he was an owner or director of Harmony/GLF had indeed been correct and shared this with Ex in a PM. Looking back on it I suppose I was either showing off, or trying to share something that might keep Ex here, after his sharing of an intention to leave.

Based on Boonetahoe's earlier posts (BEFORE s/he sent me any PM), I suspected s/he was Steve Juback, someone who in the past has claimed he owned Harmony/GLF (or owns it through his wife Pam as the IRS prevents him from owning anything without having its assetts seized for non-payment of taxes some years ago) and is no less a criminal than Hans and Sally in my experience of him -- or someone else deeply involved there, like their daughter Haley, or one of their other employees.

I believe it's clear to anyone familiar with Harmony/Impact/Great Life, from what Boonetahoe posted publically, that s/he is deeply involved there. That much is obvious in indisputable, I believe.

Whether s/he is an owner, manager, employee or just doe-eyed, cult-following grad doesn't matter for our purposes here (at least not to me). That kind of orientation (someone defending and supporting GLF and even Impact itself) is where Boonetahoe is coming from.

As for me, what you can count on based on this experience is my keeping all future PMs to me absloutely private -- unless you share an intent to perform a criminal act, harm yourself, or the like.

And I'd like to apologize publically to Boonetahoe for sharing what I did with Ex -- namely that a message sent to me had confirmed my assumption (for me) that he must be an owner/manager/employee of Harmony/GLF.

Frankly, even if you were Hans posting here, I would find what you have had to say interesting, useful and, if not especially productive, then at least not-without-some-redeeming-value (at least for me), and would not, were I running the place, ban you from participation.

I don't find you to be simply a salesperson for LGATs as some who have been banned from here appear to have been.

I agree with you that I found some value in some things that occurred at Impact. Where we disagree is that in my experience over many years, in many ways almost to the beginning of these trainings, I have experienced and witnessed and heard from trusted sources far more harm than good coming from them.

Your recommendation to NOTImpacted that she do Quest to TIT 1, while admitting that you know Hans and Sally to be delusional criminals, is just incomprehensible to me, and apparently also to others here.

So while I'm reasonably certain, based on that, that you are absloutely nuts, I do regret and apologize to you for in any way sharing even part of anything you had sent to me privately.

Best,

Impacted

Date: October 16, 2007 05:58AM

Boonetahoe,

>>So while I'm reasonably certain, based on that, that you are absloutely nuts, I do regret and apologize <<

I thought there was a smiley face :) between "nuts" and the comma that didn't show up in the post. Apparently those don't work with the new software.

So again, to be clear, I find your advice to NOTImpacted to spend $3,000.00+, and 27 days plus of her time on Quest to TIT1, given your claim that you know Hans and Sally to be delusional criminals, to be absloutely nuts.

I want to distinguish conclusion about your advice from what anyone might see as a personal attack. I'm not a therapist or anything close to that.

Best,

Ed

(Short for Impacted. In retrospect I wish I'd chosen some other name. Don't really like using Impact as any kind of benchmark for who or what I am or have been.

Rick -- is there a way to change names here without violating any forum rules?)

Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: October 16, 2007 01:50PM

Impacted
Boonetahoe,

>>So while I'm reasonably certain, based on that, that you are absloutely nuts, I do regret and apologize <<

I thought there was a smiley face :) between "nuts" and the comma that didn't show up in the post. Apparently those don't work with the new software.

So again, to be clear, I find your advice to NOTImpacted to spend $3,000.00+, and 27 days plus of her time on Quest to TIT1, given your claim that you know Hans and Sally to be delusional criminals, to be absloutely nuts.

I want to distinguish conclusion about your advice from what anyone might see as a personal attack. I'm not a therapist or anything close to that.

Best,

Ed

(Short for Impacted. In retrospect I wish I'd chosen some other name. Don't really like using Impact as any kind of benchmark for who or what I am or have been.

Rick -- is there a way to change names here without violating any forum rules?)

ok, am I getting this straight..? Boontahoe is a bonafide LGAT leader, LGAT as in the very kind of LGAT he/she claims to NOT believe in? Boontahoe was just here to fish for suckers? I spent so much time being nice and civil to a scam bagger LGAT peddling monster?? I feel like a complete tool. I actually got manipulated into being nice to someone...sic!

Date: October 16, 2007 02:25PM

ONT LF

>>Boontahoe is a bonafide LGAT leader, LGAT as in the very kind of LGAT he/she claims to NOT believe in? <<

At one point Boonetahoe said s/he was "WAY OUT OF THE PROGRAM" in reference to the Impact/Berger cult of Quest, Summit, Lift-Off, TIT1, TIT2, TIT 3 and various "Mastery Trainings" and that if s/he went back there s/he would not be welcomed.

Later Boonetahoe shared s/he was involved with the Great Life Foundation and their Awakenings (=Quest), Brilliance Within (=Summit), The Great Life (=Lift Off, ropes course, etc, plus a firewalk)., formerly the Harmony Institute (home of the Be Real (=Quest), Get Real (=Summit), Live Real (=Lift off) trainings, formerly Harmony-Impact (home to Hans and Sally after the IRS shut down Impact in 1997).

I called him/her a liar for that.

Later s/he sent me a PM that caused me to believe Boonetahoe may be one of the owners/managers/employees of the Great Life Foundation. S/he asked me to keep that confidential.

I shared that conclusion with ExImpact, and Ex shared it here.

>>Boontahoe was just here to fish for suckers? <<

I don't think so. Boonetahoe has his/her stuff with Hans and Sally, has called them delusional and criminal, seems to recognize some flaws/risks with LGATs, but while denigrating other LGATS is clearly supportive of the GLF (little more, or less, than Impact as it was 5+ years ago); although I don't believe that was her/his primary purpose for being here (unless s/he was doing it in PM to others here.

Being nice is not a terrible thing.

People sucked into Impact/Light Training or Harmony/Great Life, or Rising Star/VisionWorks or Lifespring offshoots wherever seem to me to be like people on crack. Screaming at them to just walk away from it just doesn't work. When it's done by us, or when the screaming comes from Hans or Justin, Mike or Brett, Royce or Bruce or whoever.

At least that's how I see it,

------ED

Current Page: 3 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.