Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Landmark Before and After
Posted by: yutolia ()
Date: October 12, 2007 03:15AM

Wow, I think this is just what I need for linguistic study. :lol: Now, if only there were more and my study could be more inclusive.
*Cackles evilly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Landmark Before and After
Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: October 12, 2007 05:06AM

Landmarkia also reminds me of The Stepford Wives. The Stepford children creating a perfect reality disguising a ticking bomb ...

Re: Landmark Before and After
Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: October 17, 2007 09:09AM

Looks like the links got lost during the upgrade.

Posted by: elena ()
Date: October 17, 2007 11:25AM

[www.youtube.com]

Dude's psycho.

E

Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: October 17, 2007 12:24PM

remember his video before the forum, then his 'after the forum' vid? Now, its his 'authentic drone zone' phase. Yes, he is rather psycho...'no rejection marketing'? Sounds like something a drug dealer coined or may be even Hitler when he was building his army.
What is this drone marketing anyway? He says alot about no rejection marketing but nothing about what he's selling.

Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: October 17, 2007 08:21PM

Come to think of it, if I was wanting to expand my MLM downline I'd be waiting outside the doors for when the 'graduates' come out.

In their state of mind they'd be likely to get in to the MLM stuff with a vengence ... in an 'integrity' kind of way.

Scary. And sad.

John

Posted by: Maggie ()
Date: October 24, 2007 02:33PM

He said something I never got before.. "Transfomation is TRANCE-FORMATION!"

it is what it is!

;)

Posted by: Maggie ()
Date: October 24, 2007 02:37PM

by the way, did you happen to notice the tags he put on his last video?? YIKES!!!!

transformation the landmark forum education uvme global team mlm secret law of attraction home business marketing online transformation the landmark forum education uvme global team mlm secret law of attraction home business marketing online transformation the landmark forum education uvme global team mlm secret law of attraction home business marketing online transformation the landmark forum education uvme global team mlm secret law of attraction home business marketing online transformation the landmark forum education uvme global team mlm secret law of attraction home business marketing online transformation the landmark forum education uvme global team mlm secret law of attraction home business marketing online transformation the landmark forum education uvme global team mlm secret law of attraction home business marketing online transformation the landmark forum education uvme global team mlm secret law of attraction home business marketing online transformation the landmark forum education uvme global team mlm secret law of attraction home business marketing online transformation the landmark forum education uvme global team mlm secret law of attraction home business marketing online transformation the landmark forum education uvme global team mlm secret law of attraction home business marketing online

Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: October 24, 2007 02:51PM

Yeah, he's in to the MLM thing and is trying to have all the keyword content there in a mistaken belief that it will get him higher up the results in Google searches.

Total. Waste. Of. Time.

Quite sad, really.

John

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.