Werner Erhard's est "force feeding" Scientology ?
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: October 10, 2007 04:23AM

Susan M. Heathfield's Human Resources Blog
[humanresources.about.com]
Your Favorites: An Ice Breaker
Am I alone or do you remember experiences like this?

One of the most memorable was Werner Erhard's est program with its Zen references and its force feeding of aspects of scientology.

There is a "comment" feature at the bottom of this linked article. It would be most interesting to get a discussion going in the comments on the affects of LGATs, and even the occassions when they are unfairly mandated on empoyees by employers and bosses that have become indoctrinated by LGAT companies.

Leave a comment there and let's see how it progresses !

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: October 11, 2007 11:18AM

ajinajan
Susan M. Heathfield's Human Resources Blog
Your Favorites: An Ice Breaker
Am I alone or do you remember experiences like this?

One of the most memorable was Werner Erhard's est program with its Zen references and its force feeding of aspects of scientology.

There is a "comment" feature at the bottom of this linked article. It would be most interesting to get a discussion going in the comments on the affects of LGATs, and even the occassions when they are unfairly mandated on empoyees by employers and bosses that have become indoctrinated by LGAT companies.

Leave a comment there and let's see how it progresses !

If you go to the comments section
there is now a guy Howard Schumann who posted a comment: "Werner should be given the Nobel Peace Prize for his tremndous contribution to people’s lives and the raising of human awareness all over the world. "

Here is Howard Schumann's "review" of the infomercial:
[www.cinescene.com]

Schumann also posted his "review" of the infomercial on IMDB:
[www.imdb.com]

Feel free to post your own comments at IMDB
[www.imdb.com]

And also feel free to post your own comments at the About.com article, here:

Have fun.

Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: October 11, 2007 08:22PM

The chances of Werner getting a Nobel Peace Prize are about as slim as me becoming a Center Manager for Landmark Education...as slim as Dubya preaching the benefits of same-sex marriage.

I think it's laughable someone would even make that statement with Erhard and Nobel in the same sentence.

Posted by: MartinH ()
Date: October 11, 2007 09:41PM

Vic-Luc
The chances of Werner getting a Nobel Peace Prize are about as slim as me becoming a Center Manager for Landmark Education...as slim as Dubya preaching the benefits of same-sex marriage.

:twisted: :twisted:
only Landmark zombies make such a statement ... years later after lots of sleep and reality, I am sure they will change their minds. Nooooooooo, Landmark followers have no pathological relationship to a strong leader, which would of course be a hint to a cult.

Date: October 11, 2007 11:50PM

Landmark Education and EST members have always been in denial about their Scientologist roots, the technology is a direct product of "squirrels" who left Scientology.

Personally, what CoS does, this is not my concern. I'm not interested in matters of religion. Point blank.

The denial of being a non-religious derivative of Scientology is disturbing. Especially an oganization such as LE concerned with "theft of technology" when their own "technology" was stolen from a church.

Re: Werner Erhard's est "force feeding" Scientology ?
Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: December 19, 2007 04:51PM

its unfortunate the books on this list don't really exist, but it is rather humorous..

[www.xenu.net]

Re: Werner Erhard's est "force feeding" Scientology ?
Date: December 20, 2007 02:29AM

I laughed. Landmark is hawking CDs now. The titles are just as asinine.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.