Current Page: 2 of 4
Mankind Project - Garbage In Garbage Out
Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: October 12, 2007 10:17PM

The_Houdini
Ok, now you can't even identify a "." at the end of a sentence. You no longer amuse me. Enjoy your war on everything your master, rick ross, deems a cult. I hope your promotion to moderator comes soon, it will be a hell of an accomplishment for one hell of a guy, you truely diserve it.

Fool, you can't even spell. And I don't even know Rick. Thanks for being a troll.

Corboy, thanks for the link.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ginah ()
Date: October 12, 2007 10:27PM

Very helpful gentlemen, I am sure the reading of this will make lots of folks feel confident in either opinion in regards to MKP.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 12, 2007 10:51PM

To whom it may concern:

Mankind Project has a history of serious problems and its manual notes reflect a very manipulative process.

See [board.culteducation.com]

Also see [www.culteducation.com]

MKP is an LGAT (large group awareness training), and LGATs have a long history of problems.

The Houston Press recently exposed MKP.

See [www.houstonpress.com]

And also see [blogs.houstonpress.com]

This discussion might be better continued on the original MKP thread.

Date: October 12, 2007 10:56PM

The_Houdini:

Stop the name calling and flaming.

You are in violation of the rules your agreed to before posting here.

Posted by: MartinH ()
Date: October 13, 2007 02:01AM

cultedu99
I have attended a New Warrior Weekend a few years back, and it was life changing for me. I am sad that anyone has suffered from any of the processes associated with the Mankind Project.

However, I would invite the critics to look at themselves in the mirror and ask yourself "What was your part in the entire process" It is amazing to me all the energy spent on attack. I ask another question: Were you really available to the man in question and allowed him to be honest? I think many men are in hunger for a place to be honest with other men.

The weekend and I-Group allowed me to look at things in a different level and allow myself to experience unconditional love by men that I trusted. Not every man is perfect and many have their own issues. This was a learning experience for me and I also had to establish my own boundaries. This was a true gift.

Mankind is but one path. I have no opinion on the actions of others or individual situations and can only share what is true for me.

One thing Mankind really did for me was to encourage me to create a mission and to stay in mission to help our society.

The weekend and I-Group worked for me in some ways and in some ways was painful. That is called life. I wish you peace on your journey. How I love you all and wish you peace. I CoCreate a world of peace by sharing my blessings and being true to myself and others. Soaring Hawk

ps If you are thinking of attack in response to this post, I leave you with a question: I know my truth, what is yours?

why are so many people trying to convince us on this message board ... most of us are finished with this LGAT stuff, and for me it is kind of therapy to post here and not to be touched by any LGAT zombie. If want to hear about this stuff, I would know people to ask.

Posted by: The_Houdini ()
Date: October 13, 2007 03:42AM

Dear rrmoderator. Please note the time stamp on vic-luc's first post. It is found in the upper portion of the post. According to the said time stamp, he initiated the name calling and I merely retaliated. I know my opinions on this issue are not popular on this website. I may suggest enforcing the rules for everyone, not singling out someone who does not share the same opinion as you do. That, MR. Moderator, is called selective enforcement. I know it is your job to promote the rick ross agenda, but if you as a moderator and this website are to be taken seriously, don't allow others to bash someone with a differing opinion. Topics should be debatable, if not, this site will be reduced to a hate site for persons who have a problem with any group they deem a cult, making this group to have cultish characteristics. I apologize for name calling, I do know it was wrong but I was attacked in that fashion and retaliated in a way I thought the attacker would understand, since that was his tactic. If you do not want differing opinions and views on this website, and would prefer to have someone on this site trash on a group with the flock of members blindly following that persons view, then I invite you to ban me as I look at topics more objectively than that.

Date: October 13, 2007 05:24AM

The_Houdini:

Last warning.

Post within the rules you agreed to or move on.

The rules will be enforced.

Posted by: bubba ()
Date: October 13, 2007 06:45AM

MartinH
why are so many people trying to convince us on this message board ... most of us are finished with this LGAT stuff, and for me it is kind of therapy to post here and not to be touched by any LGAT zombie. If want to hear about this stuff, I would know people to ask.

I posted on the original Mankind thread because I wanted to offer a different perspective from most of the posts I saw there and what was written in the Houston Press article. I'm not an "LGAT zombie", and during my involvement with New Warrior I didn't see anyone who behaved like a zombie.

It is convenient to paint all LGATs with the same brush, but I think the truth is more complicated. New Warrior did a lot of good for me and other men I know. It didn't take over our lives or make us disconnect from our friends and families. In fact, the opposite happened to me. I broke off communication with my parents several years before I did the NWTA. Work in my I-Group led me to re-connect with them. That was a big challenge for me, but I'm so happy I did it. Without NWTA I might have never had the courage to reconcile with my dad before he died.

Re: Mankind Project - Garbage In Garbage Out
Posted by: CampMuir ()
Date: October 13, 2007 10:54PM

rrmoderator
See [board.culteducation.com]

This message thread seems to be missing right now. Any ideas as to where it went?

Re: Mankind Project - Garbage In Garbage Out
Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: October 15, 2007 10:12AM

MKP was allowed to set up a booth at a LASACT conference this year. My first response to seeing his handouts and description of the New Warrior weekend?

Do you realise this is similar to Landmark Education?

At that time, I didn't know how many LGATs existed. He denied knowing anything about LE or what an LGAT was (I said Large Group Awareness Training and when he said he'd never heard of it, I said Encounter Group, and he said he didn't know. And at that point, although I thought he was feigning ignorance, I realised many people in LE are ignorant of those terms). But the buzzwords and jargon were the same. I left while he was in mid-sentence, muttering profanity and tossing his packets into the wastebin.

They put his booth out of the way, in the corner. On the opposite side of all of the other booths.

I can probably assure people that LASACT won't ever have another LGAT booth set up anytime soon.

Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.