A Landmark Joke to lighten the mood
Posted by: Blue Pill ()
Date: October 09, 2007 12:31AM

Q - How many Landdies does it take to change a Light bulb?

A - 5

One to tell you it doesn't matter anyway because the universe is meaningless,

One to tell you its only your perception its broken and needs replacing

One to lend you a spirit level to make sure its vertical when you are done

One to tell you about the time they became "present" to a light bulbs real purpose, that being to occasionally break so that you could have a conversation with another Landie about the real purpose of a light bulb and have a damn good cry about it and then whoop, cheer and clap like demented Gibbons.

AND.......

One to take £4000 of your money for a course called "Light bulbs - Do they exist?"

Gee I'm in a mood!

:evil:

Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: October 09, 2007 01:32AM

Blue Pill
Q - How many Landdies does it take to change a Light bulb?

A - 5

One to tell you it doesn't matter anyway because the universe is meaningless,

One to tell you its only your perception its broken and needs replacing

One to lend you a spirit level to make sure its vertical when you are done

One to tell you about the time they became "present" to a light bulbs real purpose, that being to occasionally break so that you could have a conversation with another Landie about the real purpose of a light bulb and have a damn good cry about it and then whoop, cheer and clap like demented Gibbons.

AND.......

One to take £4000 of your money for a course called "Light bulbs - Do they exist?"

Gee I'm in a mood!

:evil:

Actually, it's 6-
You forgot one for acknowledging you for changing the lightbulb.

Date: October 09, 2007 02:33AM

:lol: :lol:

not forgetting number 7

One to reprimand you for not doing it when you said you were going to do it and how you should in future have an authentic light bulb changing commitment.

Date: October 09, 2007 02:51AM

Wait there's more!

No 8

One to wait by the bathroom door to make sure you understand that any un authorised break may diminish, or even destroy the possibility of you really getting "the Light bulb changing experience"

Posted by: yutolia ()
Date: October 09, 2007 03:09AM

No wait! There's 9!

One to reprimand the light bulb for running a racket about being broken, thus hindering it's possibilities to work properly!

Date: October 09, 2007 04:11AM

Me like this game :D

No 10.

One to communicate in very hushed and sincere tones that they are really not making the light bulb wrong for failing to work. Its just that it really didn't work for the group as a whole and maybe it should consider a new possibility of working for longer in future.

Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: October 09, 2007 04:38AM

And number 11 to try and [b:80819aa98b]recruit [/b:80819aa98b]more 'light bulb' changers ...

Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: October 09, 2007 05:55AM

there's a 12th light bulb changer.

The one who is being a stand for this new and [i:69a6592513]original[/i:69a6592513] light bulb, and is monotonously praising the source of the light bulb for empowering him to change a light bulb for the first time...ever.

Date: October 09, 2007 05:58AM

ON2 LF
there's a 12th light bulb changer.

The one who is being a stand for this new and [i:c2bfd8b266]original[/i:c2bfd8b266] light bulb, and is monotonously praising the source of the light bulb for empowering him to change a light bulb for the first time...ever.

13th- One to change the name of the lightbulb and claim it has no previous connection to the last lightbulb!

Date: October 09, 2007 06:03AM

wait:

14- One to sue claiming the last lightbulb had any connection with the new lightbulb!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.