Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: A Landmark Joke to lighten the mood
Posted by: vlinden ()
Date: February 01, 2008 02:09PM

Honestly, this might be the best thing I've seen on this site yet.

This is so funny, and absolutely sums this entire insane mess up perfectly. I'll send it to my brainwashed ex, but I don't think he'll read it, or even worse, read it and not get it.

Oh woe is me . . .

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Blue Pill ()
Date: February 17, 2010 10:55AM

Yep, and in my in own way a reason to start it. I have been back on Planet Earth since this thread and enjoying the possibility thatt Landmark and all its followers will be consumed in a Fireball launched by "Splatem" the patent God of Bulllshit elimination around the world. Let's live in hope.....

Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: February 17, 2010 11:25PM

But first ... a minor matter that the galactic dictator Xenu wants to deal with regarding the copying of certain Scientology ideas by Werner Erhard. Somebody is in big trouble ... but only if Xenu exists.

John

Posted by: Blue Pill ()
Date: January 19, 2011 09:24AM

John Fox
But first ... a minor matter that the galactic dictator Xenu wants to deal with regarding the copying of certain Scientology ideas by Werner Erhard. Somebody is in big trouble ... but only if Xenu exists.

John

Back from a long journey through space and time Blue Pill returns from an epic journey across the Galactic Omniverse, He has spent time dilated millenia been trained by the Ultimate Landmark Master "Bullshitserama". He now convinces all the previous Light Bulb Changers that in fact all their efforts have been completely futile and that only one light bulb can only be changed. Its the one in the landing where you need several step ladders to get to and a degree in electrical engineering to get to. Once this bulb is changed, the whole human race wakes up and can see that religion, cults and governments are one and the same - out to manipulate, dominate and control everyone to their own ends.

Posted by: lordmayor ()
Date: June 02, 2011 04:38PM

Has anyone seen the comedy slot - Daniel-Ryan Spaulding 'Is Landmark A Cult?' - on YouTube? It's very funny - stating the obvious with impeccable timing. Check it out quickly before the video is withdrawn as the comic gets bogged down in tirivial litigation with Art Schreiber and co. (Did Daniel-Ryan Spaulding merely have a nasty cough on the night of the comedy gig or did he actually use the 'c' word in a defmatory way of Landmark? You'll see what i mean if you take a look).

Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: June 03, 2011 02:41AM

You mean the one linked here?

[www.youtube.com]

John

Posted by: lordmayor ()
Date: June 03, 2011 03:34AM

Yes John - that's the one (should have been more precise). Hope you enjoyed it!

Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.