Current Page: 13 of 15
Klemmer and Associates
Posted by: Rswinters ()
Date: July 17, 2007 01:08PM

If you want to understand how Klemmer seminars work. Read Impacts thread and pay attention to the mechanics of their seminars. I have been discovering that Impact and Klemmer are basically carbon copies of how seminars are basically ran to include many of the same excercises.

[board.culteducation.com]

Sorry Brian Klemmer. You state how unique Klemmer seminars are. Your full of crap, and your integrity on this matter shows that fact.

Because your seminars are not unique, and they are not that different from Impacts and other LGAT trainings out there.

If this is your version of Integrity as a business? I want nothing to do with the philosphy that you engrained in my head the past two years going through your 4 levels of seminars.

You have however created a staunch advocate that has dedicated my life to exposing your lies, and this messed up philosphy that you swap out in peoples lives while unaware that it has taken place in them.

Shame on you Brian Klemmer, and shame on your company.

Options: ReplyQuote
Klemmer and Associates
Date: July 17, 2007 01:37PM

Rswinters

Posted: 07-16-2007 10:36 PM Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

formerimpactgrad wrote:
Rswinters,

I'm sorry all of that is happening to you. My marriage was an Impact casualty. As were three other marriages right around the time that I left the group.

My marriage may have ended eventually anyway, I guess there's no way to know for sure, but Impact certainly made things much more painful, arduous and dramatic.

In my case. I would never have remarried her if it wasn't for the promises made in this LGAT crap philosphy. In my case it was Klemmer, and in your case it was Impact. In many other threads there are other company names that can be listed here. It doesn't matter as we have been discovering in our sharing the base philosphy is the same in them all.

Now here is also a good opportunity for me to state something that I am quite sure most will agree with. To clarify before I make it though. My marriage would probably still have failed in the long run anyway. Who knows?

But, I can say one thing without hesitation, and with deep anger and conviction as I state it.

Who gives these LGAT's the right to get involved and between two spouses in a marital conflict. If they had the integrity that they brag about having, and followed their own philosphy by walking their talk. They would take a neutral stance in a situation like this by encouraging both parties to go to intense Professional Marriage counseling and sort it out.

Making every effort to hold the marriage together coming from an impartial stance of not letting either party go victim to the other.

Especially in not encouraging one to accept their greatness by leaving a spouse without trying everything possible to save a marriage.

I personally saw in my experience going through Klemmers seminars where the staff, and facilitators encouraged a person to take a personal stance that encouraged a person to choose divorce versus facing the emotional pain of dealing with the troubled marriage.

This is not right, and is wrong in so many ways. How dare LGAT's place themselves in this place of powerfully inflluencing a marriage to be pushed over the edge while declaring that they are not doing so.

BULLCRAP. THEY ARE DOING SO. I SAW IT AS A PARTICIPANT, AND VOLUNTEER STAFF IN THEIR SEMINARS. PLUS, I HAVE EXPERIENCED IT FIRST HAND IN MY OWN MARRIAGE.

Oh man, this touched a nerve. But, by golly it needs to be said, and said straight.

Thanks for letting me share.

Klemmer and Associates
Date: July 17, 2007 01:44PM

Rswinters

Posted: 07-16-2007 10:43 PM Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay folks. This touched a hot live wire in me...

Thank God, for professional counseling. I will have a chance this week to maybe dismantle some of this anger which has been agitated in this aspect.

whoa, guess this stuff is more alive, and hot than I thought. This took me right back to the anger, and fustration with my situation that happened this past year with Klemmer and my soon to be ex-wife.

It has helped to vent on this website. Hopefully I vented in a informative way to help steer people away from LGAT's though.

That will be a saving grace for me. If others will steer clear of LGAT's because of how I have shared, as well as others on this website.

Klemmer and Associates
Date: July 17, 2007 01:58PM

Rswinters

Posted: 07-16-2007 10:57 PM Post subject:

formerimpactgrad wrote:
I guess it is also of note that prior to the Impact Trainings I was a very devout member of the LDS church. I no longer believe many of things that I believed at that time and I have not been involved with the church since I was in the TIT series. I didn't believe much of what was being taught at Impact (I have disclosed my reasons for attending TIT in prior posts) and I was, and still am in many ways, completely unreceptive to anything spiritual, both TIT and otherwise.

The idea of relying on anything other than logic, reasoning and observation to determine truth is completely foreign to me. While I have recovered in many ways from my Impact experience, I don't see how I could ever be remotely religious ever again.

Please don't take this post as an attack on religion (because it isn't) I'm just pointing out that the spark drove me to seek after spiritual things has been completely extinguished. While I think I have recovered in many ways, I know for certain that I will never be the same. I guess I could only see so much twisted, dogmatic theology used to manipulate and abuse people before I shut that part of me down entirely.

We are different in this aspect. Because my faith is what Brian Klemmer played upon to entice me into Klemmer in the first place. His first seminar really comes from this angle, and it is speckled through out his seminars.

Where we are different is my faith is what finally woke me up to the deception of Klemmer and their so called definition of Christianity.

I have repented of my embracing this Non-Biblical definition of what a Christian is in Klemmers philosphy (I have seen this aspect to a degree in many other shares from other LGAT's threads also.)

I am not a bible thumper. Nor do I want to convince you all to have a relationship with God. I respect that this website is not the place to discuss my belief in God in depth, and it is not a place to debate my belief in God with anyone either. I do feel the freedom to share from this perspective as long as I keep it about me, and to do so in a considerate manner for those who think differently such as formerimpactgrad does.

I for one do not have a problem with this difference in having a belief in God, or not.

I am on this website to do one thing, and one thing only. To expose LGAT's for what they are. A cult with a messed up philosphy that has duped many in our society.

I will not call it a messed up business model. I will agree with what is shared around this aspect of messed up business model.

But, I will go after the jugular and attack the source. THE PHILOSPHY!!!

Klemmer and Associates
Date: July 18, 2007 04:52AM

Rswinters
SaneAgain
I think there is a split in the lgat world, between the organisations that are in it purely for the money (I'm guessing Landmark fits there) and those who are "true believers".

There is no split there. It is all crap, and the results show it loud and clear.

Like it has been said countless times, and has been pointed out very clearly many times on this websites.

LGAT's philosophy/business model, mindse or whatever way you want to say it is the problem.

It doesn't work, and you can't tweek it to make it work. The only way to make it work is for LGAT's not to exist since they are operating within the psyche realm in peoples lives in these seminars.

The only safe place to do this type of work is within the confines of a safe professional psychological realm with a trained, and licensed professional who is held legally liable for malpractice in the mental health realm.

True believers are just as destructive as the ones in it just for the money.

In my opinion anyone who would disagree with this aspect have not experienced the emotional trauma, and abuse as those who go to these seminars looking for a quick fix, and short cut to finding emotional peace in life from the emotional pain arising from undealt with deep emotional wounds by wanting to make the source of the pain be others. Versus looking at the source being within themselves, and how they are unhealthy emotionally and attaching themselves to extremely unhealthy people such as these LGAT's in the hope of bring resolution to the pain.

Not all people fall into this catagory. But many do who attend these seminars. I am one of them, as I went to an LGAT (Klemmer & Associates) seeking the answers that are only found within the professional Psychological arena in our world.

LGAT seminars are false prophets declaring they have the answers for these psychological problems that exist in our society.

Oh, I am sorry. LGAT's do not deal with psychological problems. RRRRIIIIGGGGGHHHHHTTTT.

That is what they say, and then turn right around and operate in this realm only after having you sign a release where they will not be held liable for damage in this realm.

LGAT's refusal to acknowledge they work within the pyschological realm in peoples life is just their crap philosophy at play in changing the meaning on things to work for them in being deceptive in this matter.

LGAT's operate 100 percent within the pschological realm in participants lives. That is a fact, not an opinion.

Klemmer and Associates
Date: July 19, 2007 12:40PM

I shared this in a response on Impacts topic thread. Which if you read in detail the many posts. You will discover that Impact and Klemmer are basically twin Large Group Awareness Training in how they function, and operate with particpants using many of the same methods also.

Here is link to topic thread, and copy of my post.

[board.culteducation.com]

Rswinters

Posted: 07-18-2007 06:14 PM Post subject:

Passionate wrote:
I did a search online and this is the only place I could find that posted the truth about Impact. Thank You!!!

I feel terrible. I participated in Impact for several years at all levels and then realized it wasnt what it appeared to be.

I have led many others down this path.

My life is mostly great but I know others have been harmed by my angeling and staffing. Does anyone here know how I begin to talk to them and show them the truth?

I also need deprogamming in many areas. Any success stories on how I can do that too?

What has worked for me is a total denouncing of Klemmer & Associates philosophy in my life. Since this is Impacts thread, then you will need to renounce Impacts philosophy if you follow my suit in this.

Then I began a very in depth look within myself with full critical thinking turned on in this introspective look.

I had to get very honest with myself here. I had to look at what attracted me to Klemmers philosophy in the first place. I had to face the vacuum within certian psychological realms within myself that wanted the quik fix, and short cut to being happy and at peace with myself in many area's of my life.

I had to confront the narcissism, hedonism, and humanisn that exists in us all at various levels. I had to face the aspect of seeing how I am drawn to these aspects without even realizing it.

I had to face the emotional inmaturity that is within myself, and that needs to grow up to be interdependant in our society. Not codependant, nor independent as I tend to lean depending on situation.

I had to confront that I like being selfish, and self absorbed in my life.

Basically, I had to cut loose of all pretense in this introspective look at myself and what drew me to buy into an LGAT philosophy that Klemmer & Associates and Impact are operating in carbon copies of each other.

Basically, I had to let critical thinking be turned on and focused at the source of this problem.

Myself, and what was in me that drew me as a bug to a light.

I hope this helps you.

Klemmer and Associates
Date: July 20, 2007 03:40AM

Rswinters

Posted: 07-19-2007 12:38 PM Post subject:

Passionate wrote:
Rswinters, thank you for posting about how you are overcoming your stuff and for admitting that you have some deep-seated issues about yourself that were present for many years. I know that people who have problems are harmed by Impact at a greater level than people who are fairly stable before going throught it. Maybe you could look at Klemmer in a slightly different light that you have been - your experience with them allowed you to FINALLY get to those problems, maybe not in a way you would have chosen and certainly not in the training room at Klemmer but you ARE working them out now with a therapist when before you weren't because you were not aware they were problems to even work on. Klemmer awakened them in you...just a thought. Just think of how much better off you will be in 6 months as you clear these issues from your life.

In a sick twisted way, Klemmer did you a service. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't see it that way though. I wouldn't want to admit that either if were in your shoes.

Quote:
Then I began a very in depth look within myself with full critical thinking turned on in this introspective look.

This line brought out a bit of curiosity in me. I know in Impact this "getting real with ourselves and getting to the bottom line" was stressed at many times. How is a counselor different than Impact in this area? I don't see that I need a therapist right now but who knows.

I am sorry to disagree. Because to be very frank. I was in professional counseling with the same professional counselor now as I was with before attending Klemmer. Even he tried to steer me from going to Klemmer as I told him a wanted my counseling to be approached from the Klemmer philosophy angle. He did not want to do so, and I quit seeing him and jumped blindly into Klemmer.

I do not thank Klemmer for opening my eyes to this stuff. I would have gotten there in counseling without the huge destruction in my life caused by Klemmers philosphy.

So, sorry can't look at it this way. Klemmer was a short cut in my life that brought more destruction than was needed for me to get to where I am at now in counseling.

Yes, in the end. I will be a better man. But that is in no way, shape, or form due to Klemmer.

Sorry to disagree. But disagree, I do.

Klemmer and Associates
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: July 30, 2007 01:14AM

Rswinters
If Klemmer & Associates operated with the supposed integrity that they advertise and brag about having.

I would have been screened out from being allowed to continue through all there courses. I would never have pursued a remarriage with my ex-wife. Because my first interaction with her after attending my first Klemmer seminar was one of her stating she did not want nothing to do with me. I divorced her less than a year before from not being able to deal with her emotional chaos in her life and how it affect those within immediate proximity as being married does. I would have kept going to professional counseling and sorted out my emotional issues within a healthy format. I would not have told my counselor that I did not want to continue unless he used Klemmers philosophy in our sessions. Which my counselor did not want allow even remotely in the sessions with me. I would have not made the huge very risky emotional, relational, or financial choices that I made as a direct result of Klemmers powerful emotional influence upon my life.

Yes, there would of been other issues from my self destructive aspects that are directly linked to my emotional unhealth.

But, to set the record straight I wrote on my release that I signed to attend Klemmers seminars. I wrote that I was in counseling, and my past divorces and emotional issues.

I have a copy of this release and what I wrote on it.

Klemmer was more interested in my money, and the money I paid for my soon to be ex-wife again.

Klemmer had no concern for he psychological implications of what was emotionally going on in my life, nor in my soon to be ex-wife’s life.

If Klemmer operated on the stated integrity that is boldly declared in the advertisements and what is shouted by other participants.

Here is the bottom line.

I would not have been allowed to attend their seminars because of the potential psychological damage that could, and in hindsight was created in me from Klemmers philosphy.

Which if this took place. I would never have applied Brian Klemmers million dollar formula on my life in such a relationally destructive manner by getting remarried to a women that I divorced from dealing with the relationally abusive behavior she shows up with in a marriage, or dating environment.

Yes, the formula does create unbelievable results. It created me getting remarried to a women who did not want anything to do with me from hurting her so much by divorcing her less than a year previously.

But, hey. I set my intention clear as Brian states and I leveraged a remarriage to an abusive women that I should of avoided like the plague in my life.

All this as a direct result of the powerful emotional influence of Klemmer & Associates on my life.

Only now since Klemmer as soaked me for all the money it can as I paid over 10 thousand for me, and almost 10 thousand for my soon to be ex-wife to attend all Klemmer seminars that has ultimately failed to produce what I set my intention on.

Creating a mutual marriage using Klemmer tools on creating relationship based on level and mutual ground between the two of us.

Klemmer failed to hold my wife responsible for what she showed up in our relational conflict by encouraging her to be abusive relationally to me. While calling it supporting her in accepting her greatness.

Well, they sure did get her to accept her greatness. It was only at the cost, and price tag of me is all.

Klemmer soaked all the money they could from us. There are no other seminars to attend.

INTEGRITY YOU SAY... I want nothing to do with this definition of integrity.

Rswinters:
Try filing a detailed, comprehensive report at
[www.ripoffreport.com]
Hope that helps.

Klemmer and Associates
Date: July 30, 2007 02:32PM

Thank you...

Klemmer and Associates
Date: August 07, 2007 02:28PM

Rswinters

Posted: 08-06-2007 11:26 PM Post subject: Klemmer & Associates claim of Christianity, and about Go

If you want to deal with the concept of core belief systems from a biblical stand point?

Don't do Klemmers seminars. Even though they claim God is the one they identify as the creator. It is new age theology, and is based alot on what you will find in Scientology.

Here is a link to a very good resource that deals with core belief systems in a definitely biblical fashion. Plus it will deal with them in a more healthy, and effective manner in sucessful changing the destructive belief systems to healthier ones.

I am taking this, and have gone through all of Klemmers garbage philosophy seminars. Thankfully this is available for me to take now. It is helping me clear out the Klemmer garbage with healthier, and more relationally healthy belief sytems for being in our society.

Here is link to information on this stuff...

[www.genesisprocess.org]

Current Page: 13 of 15

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.