Current Page: 6 of 15
Klemmer and Associates
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: June 03, 2007 05:37PM

ajinajan
Rswinters
Its simply to get a participant to say the card on the bottom of deck without being conscious of being manipulated by me to get them to say that card.

I have polished this to a fine art. People who have never seen the trick are always amazed.

It is only the critical thinkers that catch on fast. Even most of them have a hard time figuring it out fast.

Because they know they are being manipulated. They just can't put a finger on how I am doing it.

In time they figure it out, as I patiently work with them to understand the trick.

I don't show the trick with an intention of not revealing to participant how I manipulated them to do the trick.

This card trick is the best example of how I was manipulated by Klemmer & Associates in their seminars.

Klemmer & Associates bottom card philosphy is not one I want in my life. For the past two years I was dazzled by Klemmers philosphy in my life.

Until it blew up and brought more destruction than imaginable in my life.

At the core of my belief system there was always a contradiction that I felt going through the seminars. I ignored this gut level contradiction occuring in me.

Now I am sorting out the mess. I should have paid attention to the deep level contradictions in me during my Klemmer experience.

I knew I was being manipulated in my psyche, and I chose to keep playing.

I am responsible, and Klemmer is accountable.

I hope this will steer many from attending Klemmer & Associates seminars.

Unless you want to be manipulated, and brainwashed.

I wonder if anyone has thought about or attempted to contact the Media/Press about Brian Klemmer and Associates , perhaps they would be interested in a local newspaper type story about the problems with this controversial group - or if not Brian Klemmer and Associates , maybe the Media would be interested in being contacted about stories about other controversial Large Group Awareness Training groups ? Has anyone thought about this or done this ?

I am simply pointing out that if Brian Klemmer and Associates , or even other controversial groups and forms of Large Group Awareness Training , are not yet talked about in the Press - maybe it is up to people like you and me , to seek out the press and media , contact them , e.g. newspapers , television , radio , etc. - and see if maybe they actually would be interested in a story.

Options: ReplyQuote
Klemmer and Associates
Posted by: Rswinters ()
Date: June 04, 2007 12:51AM

I will do some checking also.

Klemmer and Associates
Date: June 04, 2007 01:41AM

ajinajan
ajinajan
Rswinters
Its simply to get a participant to say the card on the bottom of deck without being conscious of being manipulated by me to get them to say that card.

I have polished this to a fine art. People who have never seen the trick are always amazed.

It is only the critical thinkers that catch on fast. Even most of them have a hard time figuring it out fast.

Because they know they are being manipulated. They just can't put a finger on how I am doing it.

In time they figure it out, as I patiently work with them to understand the trick.

I don't show the trick with an intention of not revealing to participant how I manipulated them to do the trick.

This card trick is the best example of how I was manipulated by Klemmer & Associates in their seminars.

Klemmer & Associates bottom card philosphy is not one I want in my life. For the past two years I was dazzled by Klemmers philosphy in my life.

Until it blew up and brought more destruction than imaginable in my life.

At the core of my belief system there was always a contradiction that I felt going through the seminars. I ignored this gut level contradiction occuring in me.

Now I am sorting out the mess. I should have paid attention to the deep level contradictions in me during my Klemmer experience.

I knew I was being manipulated in my psyche, and I chose to keep playing.

I am responsible, and Klemmer is accountable.

I hope this will steer many from attending Klemmer & Associates seminars.

Unless you want to be manipulated, and brainwashed.

I wonder if anyone has thought about or attempted to contact the Media/Press about Brian Klemmer and Associates , perhaps they would be interested in a local newspaper type story about the problems with this controversial group - or if not Brian Klemmer and Associates , maybe the Media would be interested in being contacted about stories about other controversial Large Group Awareness Training groups ? Has anyone thought about this or done this ?

I am simply pointing out that if Brian Klemmer and Associates , or even other controversial groups and forms of Large Group Awareness Training , are not yet talked about in the Press - maybe it is up to people like you and me , to seek out the press and media , contact them , e.g. newspapers , television , radio , etc. - and see if maybe they actually would be interested in a story.

Hopefully one of the fish will bite if you dangle them a story about controversial groups masquerading as for profit privately owned companies.

Klemmer and Associates
Date: June 07, 2007 01:57PM

Klemmer & Associates is founded on the philosphy of "The Secret

This news report on exposing this garbage philosphy is to good not to put on this thread.

Remember all. "The Secret" is a foundational philosphy of Klemmer.

Here is what this philosphy produces.

[www.youtube.com]

Klemmer and Associates
Date: June 07, 2007 02:01PM

Rswinters
Klemmer & Associates is founded on the philosphy of "The Secret

This news report on exposing this garbage philosphy is to good not to put on this thread.

Remember all. "The Secret" is a foundational philosphy of Klemmer.

Here is what this philosphy produces.

[www.youtube.com]

" Serious questions have been raised about his business dealings ..." -- Where have we heard that one before? And you say Brian Klemmer and Associates also uses this stuff?

Klemmer and Associates
Date: June 07, 2007 03:45PM

Samurai Camp is a 6 month long seminar and it grounded in this philosphy on the Law of Attraction.

Its there last seminar in a 4 seminar series. The 3rd seminar call Heart of a Samurai is where Klemmer starts to really get participants prepped for the law of attraction, and "The Secrets" philosphy.

"The Secret" philosphy, and the law of attraction really create some very slimy folks.

Integrity is in the eye of the beholder. At least it gets applied that way without having relational accountability as this philosphy removes in peoples lives.

Klemmer and Associates
Date: June 07, 2007 04:08PM

Here is the second part to the other news clip.

[www.youtube.com]

Shame on Klemmer for delivering such a slimy producing philosphy as "The Secret"

This philosphy is the doctrine of Klemmers last seminar called Samurai Camp.

BUYER BEWARE

Klemmer and Associates
Date: June 08, 2007 02:05AM

I have been reading much on this website about Landmark. The methods they use in their seminars, and how they get participants to be broken down emotionally, and mentally.

Its much the same as what I experienced going through all of the 4 Klemmer & Associates seminars.

I just discovered this thread that had links to video footage of Landmark seminars.

It seems all the links have been shut down.

[board.culteducation.com]

So, it seems like Landmark, and Klemmer & Associates has another commonality.

They have a very successful means of shutting down anything negative said about the company in the public domain.

Things that make you go HMMM....

What needed to be covered up? Something Landmark didn't like for sure.

Folks remember Klemmer is a mirror image of the company Landmark.

They just wear a different suit, and comb their hair different is all.

At the core its the same garbage.

Klemmer and Associates
Date: June 08, 2007 02:35AM

I found a link to a French news story on Landmark. Its a long one. I will watch rest later.

I watched it for a while. Enough to see that Landmark, and Klemmer operate the same in seminars.

[www.culthelp.info]

Agian, I will reiterate. My biggest issue with Klemmer, and all these LGAT's is how they have participants sign waivers releasing them from liability. While the whole basis of their seminars is psychotherapy on a large group format.

Breaking down a persons core belief systems and then swapping out with the companies belief system for life.

Yuck, Yuck, Yuck. I have first hand experience of this in my life.

I say yuck. I want nothing to do with.

Avoid it like the plague if you have never gone to any of these seminars.

Klemmer and Associates
Date: June 10, 2007 02:57AM

More good stuff exposing "The Secret" for the garbage philosphy it is.

Very good read.

[in.integralinstitute.org]

I found this portion very applicable to what Klemmer & Associates produces in people. It also says it very well on what seems the main issue with participants of LGAT's

By teaching that the world quite literally revolves around you, The Secret encourages and entrenches narcissism. In developmental psychology, narcissism doesn’t mean an unhealthy obsession with thinking only about yourself, it means you can’t think about yourself. The capacity for self-reflexive awareness just isn’t there. The entire world and everyone in it is simply an extension of your-self, and you are literally unable to take the perspective of another human being. This is not mystical union; this is pre-rational fusion, and without the ability to take the perspectives of other sentient beings, the entire foundation for ethics evaporates.

Current Page: 6 of 15

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.