Current Page: 5 of 15
Klemmer and Associates
Posted by: Rswinters ()
Date: May 30, 2007 01:40PM

Did you not read the post?

I you doubt the post go to BBB website and look it up yourself. Klemmer is choosing not to provide basic informatition that has been requested.

Its plain and simple. Klemmer as a company has chosen not to respond to the Better Business Bureau requests for basic information about company to give BBB a starting place to evaluate them.

A very good way to stay off the public radar, except what Klemmer & Associates censures for the public to see. Which will be the same as you read on all their adds. All the nice sounding reports to promote seminars, while keeping the reports like mine minimized from the publics eye.

Except for places like this website where it has not been censured, or contained by Klemmer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Klemmer and Associates
Date: May 30, 2007 01:56PM

In report you will read that Klemmer has not joined as a member of BBB, and they have not responded to BBB request for basic information.

Without Klemmer cooperating by giving requested informaton to BBB. This is all they can say about Klemmer.

"Without this information, the Bureau may not have current information concerning such things as the company's management or its nature of business."

Agian, I ask. Why has Klemmer & Associates chosen not to cooperate with this agency? What do they have to hide from this goverment agency that exists to safeguard the public from unethical companies out there.

Interesting indeed.

Here is the cut & paste of what is posted at BBB about Klemmer not responding to requests for basic company information requested.

BBB Reliability Report

The Better Business Bureau®
Serving San Francisco, Oakland, San Mateo, and Northern Coastal California
1000 Broadway Suite 625
Oakland, CA 94607
(866) 411-2221
www.goldengatebbb.org

Klemmer & Associates
1340 Commerce St
Suite G
Petaluma, CA 94954
Telephone: (800) 577-5447

The BBB reports on members and non-members. If a company is a member of the BBB, it is stated in this report
BBB Definition:

report - A summary of activity reflected in a company's BBB file. Includes basic business background, BBB membership information, and Bureau complaint activity over the previous three years. Also reports may include any known government actions, advertising issues or other information that results from activity conducted by the BBB.

File Open Date: November 2006
BBB Membership: This company is not a member.

The Bureau has requested basic information from this company. The Bureau has not received a response. Without this information, the Bureau may not have current information concerning such things as the company's management or its nature of business.

Klemmer and Associates
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: May 31, 2007 10:11AM

Rswinters

BBB Reliability Report

The Better Business Bureau®
Serving San Francisco, Oakland, San Mateo, and Northern Coastal California
1000 Broadway Suite 625
Oakland, CA 94607
(866) 411-2221
www.goldengatebbb.org

Klemmer & Associates
1340 Commerce St
Suite G
Petaluma, CA 94954
Telephone: (800) 577-5447

The BBB reports on members and non-members. If a company is a member of the BBB, it is stated in this report
BBB Definition:

report - A summary of activity reflected in a company's BBB file. Includes basic business background, BBB membership information, and Bureau complaint activity over the previous three years. Also reports may include any known government actions, advertising issues or other information that results from activity conducted by the BBB.

File Open Date: November 2006
BBB Membership: This company is not a member.

The Bureau has requested basic information from this company. The Bureau has not received a response. Without this information, the Bureau may not have current information concerning such things as the company's management or its nature of business.

That is really neat information.

Do you mean to say there is no other stuff about this group on other Web sites? Nothing about Brian Klemmer and Associates in the press? What about this connection I read about earlier to Thomas Wilhite and PSI Seminars or PSI World? What is all that about?

Klemmer and Associates
Date: May 31, 2007 11:11AM

ajinajan It seems you don't approve of my posts about Klemmer.

Are you a Klemmer Graduate? Have you gone through all of there seminars?

I have been through all of them, and I am sharing from my experience about this companies seminars that are based on the philosphy from "The Secret."

There seems to be an agenda to your posts that is not clear here.

Are you in support of Large Group Training Programs which Klemmer is operating from this philosphy and mindset.

Yes, they may have modified there approach to be different. Yet, the methods, philosphy, and training tools are similar to the rest of them.

So, How about sharing what your view of Klemmer is. It seems to be a view that you hold based on your posts in response to my posts.

I have made my agenda clear. Its to expose Klemmer for what it is. Another LGAT that is producing the same destructive relational aspects in people that all the rest of the LGAT's are doing as shared by many on this website.

How about sharing what your view is about Klemmer. It is obvious you have one.

Lets hear it.

Thanks

Klemmer and Associates
Date: May 31, 2007 11:14AM

If I read into your posts things not true. I apologize, and would love to hear your perspective on these matters.

Klemmer and Associates
Date: May 31, 2007 12:16PM

Rswinters
ajinajan It seems you don't approve of my posts about Klemmer.

Are you a Klemmer Graduate? Have you gone through all of there seminars?

I have been through all of them, and I am sharing from my experience about this companies seminars that are based on the philosphy from "The Secret."

There seems to be an agenda to your posts that is not clear here.

Are you in support of Large Group Training Programs which Klemmer is operating from this philosphy and mindset.

Yes, they may have modified there approach to be different. Yet, the methods, philosphy, and training tools are similar to the rest of them.

So, How about sharing what your view of Klemmer is. It seems to be a view that you hold based on your posts in response to my posts.

I have made my agenda clear. Its to expose Klemmer for what it is. Another LGAT that is producing the same destructive relational aspects in people that all the rest of the LGAT's are doing as shared by many on this website.

How about sharing what your view is about Klemmer. It is obvious you have one.

Lets hear it.

Thanks

Actually, quite the opposite.

I am really glad that you took the initiative to get the Better Business Bureau report on Brian Klemmer and Associates that shows that Brian Klemmer and Associates is not participating with the Better Business Bureau - that is disturbing.

I was just asking for even MORE information.

Power to you for taking this on, this is really some great stuff.

Klemmer and Associates
Date: June 01, 2007 04:24AM

Okay, here is a good example of technique used by Klemmer and all the rest of the LGAT's and what gets created experientially within their seminars.

Here is Klemmers techniques explained with a card trick.

This card trick will be hard to show you without needing to give trick away in explanation. The trick is in with some very dazzling sly of hand along with very subtlety manipulating, and controlling the outcome of answers to questions asked to leave the participant watching trick for first time with the impression that he chose his responses out of his free will. Which is far from the truth, and the clearly identified and defined answer that is being sought out by the card magician is looking for before any communications begin with performing the card trick.

This trick works only because of sly of hand, deception, manipulation, and twisting words, and answers to arrive at a specific place where participant is believing there was none of these tactics used on them. Actually the first time this card trick was done on me, I was amazed and dazzled. Then when I found out how card trick works by playing tricks on the participants mind. After I found out the secret to the trick, and have polished a really good technique of showing this card trick to people. I am amazed at how people are not able to understand how the trick works in their minds. I actually have had some people who I tried, and tried to explain the trick to them and they still did not understand it. Finally I would walk them through card trick holding the deck of cards up with bottom card facing them and walk through trick again. These people tend to be blown away at thinking they can get the card named at the end to be different than the bottom card.

Here is the card trick.

To set up the card trick you have a participant watch you shuffle cards numerous times, and you can even have them shuffle cards. All that is needed to be done for trick is to have the final part of shuffle be your knowing what card is on bottom of deck. What I use is both, with the last shuffle consisting of this maneuver. I cut deck with half in each hand. Right before I shuffle cards together. I make sure to see the bottom card of the part of deck in my right hand. When I shuffle cards together. Its done in a manner that the bottom card of my right hand is shuffled in a manner its on the bottom of deck. I then without handling deck in a manner that even remotely shows bottom of deck place in my back pants pocket without looking at deck in anyway as I am placing my pocket. I also at times pick a bystander and place deck of cards in their back pocket.

Okay that's the set up of card trick with a participant. Now comes the part of the trick that I am comparing to Klemmer & Associates and the rest of Large Group Awareness Programs operate and how they set us up by showing us how powerful our belief systems affect us. Then commence to exchange our core belief system with their own belief system. While doing it in a manner that leaves a person feeling like they arrived at this new belief system by their own choice. So Here is where this card trick and Klemmer & Associates and other LGAT'S operate in common.

Back to trick. When I do this trick on people. I have learned to really make it dazzling. I tell them that they are going to name a card, and I will pick it out of the deck in my pocket, or a bystanders pocket without looking. Are you ready? Usually the person is finding it hard to believe your going to do what is said.

I am not able to explain this trick without giving the trick away in explaining it though. Because this card trick you must experience to be fooled by the trick (Wow, this sounds familiar in what I am told about seminars going in). Seriously though, I must give you the trick up front without being able to do the card trick on you for you to experience being deceived, and manipulated without realizing it.

I will tell you the trick the same way that I have had to explain trick to some people who can't figure it out by having me show them the trick numerous times. I find this amazing that some people are unable to figure out trick after seeing it done 3 or 4 times in a row. They are still amazed at trick.

Then instead of just stating how trick works. This is what I do.

I do the set up the same, but this time instead of placing cards in my pocket or another's pocket. What I do is I hold up the deck of cards with the bottom of deck facing participant. For the sake of explanation. Lets say the bottom card is the number 5 of hearts.

Remember this is done initially without doing this part of having the bottom card being seen by the participant. Which in their mind the deck has been shuffled so much that the bottom card is an unknown to anyone.

I will perform a dialog here to show you how the communication goes during the trick. Remember: Bottom on deck has a 5 of hearts.

Me: okay, pick 2 of the four suites.
Participant: spades, and diamonds

Me: okay, what 2 did you not say?
Participant: clubs, and hearts.

Me: Pick one of those 2 suites.
Participant: clubs

Me: which one did you not say?
Participant: hearts

Me: pick 5 hearts that will be easy to remember.
Participant: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10

Me: okay, pick 5 more hearts that will be easy to remember.
Participant: Ace, King, Queen, Jack, 9

Me: Okay, pick 3 more that will be easy to remember.
Participant: 3, 5, 7

Me: Okay, pick 2 of those 3 hearts.
Participant: 3,7

Me: Which one of those 3 did you not say?
Participant: 5

Okay, so you chose 5 of hearts. I will find that card without looking. When I do it the first time, and not when I am trying to reveal the trick after trick is not gotten by the participant. I really add drama to it by making it appear that it is a tough card to find. I act like I am struggling feeling the card in my pocket, and delay it as long as needed for effect.

Then I act like it appears out of no where and pull it out to the amazement of the participants mind.

Believe it or not. Even when I show some participants this trick and even do it with them seeing the bottom card of the deck being held in front of their face. They don't understand how I was able to get them to end up saying that card in the end.

I then have to go into a very frustrating conversation of how I manipulated their mind to believe they where picking the card while the reality is that I picked it, and manipulated their mind by very slippery manipulation of communications with them.

This is how Klemmer & Associates, and all the rest of the LGAT's get participants hooked into buying into a philosphy, mindset, belief system, or whatever you want to call it.

I call it this. Klemmer & Associates had the 5 of hearts on the bottom the deck from the beginning of my enrolling in Klemmers seminars. After going through all 5 seminars that Klemmer holds. I have found the 5 of hearts philosphy also known as The Secret is a destructive philosphy for my life.

I see Klemmer & Associates the same as I see this someone performing this card trick.

A master at deception, mind control, and brainwashing.

Klemmer and Associates
Date: June 01, 2007 04:27AM

Its simply to get a participant to say the card on the bottom of deck without being conscious of being manipulated by me to get them to say that card.

I have polished this to a fine art. People who have never seen the trick are always amazed.

It is only the critical thinkers that catch on fast. Even most of them have a hard time figuring it out fast.

Because they know they are being manipulated. They just can't put a finger on how I am doing it.

In time they figure it out, as I patiently work with them to understand the trick.

I don't show the trick with an intention of not revealing to participant how I manipulated them to do the trick.

This card trick is the best example of how I was manipulated by Klemmer & Associates in their seminars.

Klemmer & Associates bottom card philosphy is not one I want in my life. For the past two years I was dazzled by Klemmers philosphy in my life.

Until it blew up and brought more destruction than imaginable in my life.

At the core of my belief system there was always a contradiction that I felt going through the seminars. I ignored this gut level contradiction occuring in me.

Now I am sorting out the mess. I should have paid attention to the deep level contradictions in me during my Klemmer experience.

I knew I was being manipulated in my psyche, and I chose to keep playing.

I am responsible, and Klemmer is accountable.

I hope this will steer many from attending Klemmer & Associates seminars.

Unless you want to be manipulated, and brainwashed.

Klemmer and Associates
Date: June 02, 2007 10:33AM

Rswinters
Its simply to get a participant to say the card on the bottom of deck without being conscious of being manipulated by me to get them to say that card.

I have polished this to a fine art. People who have never seen the trick are always amazed.

It is only the critical thinkers that catch on fast. Even most of them have a hard time figuring it out fast.

Because they know they are being manipulated. They just can't put a finger on how I am doing it.

In time they figure it out, as I patiently work with them to understand the trick.

I don't show the trick with an intention of not revealing to participant how I manipulated them to do the trick.

This card trick is the best example of how I was manipulated by Klemmer & Associates in their seminars.

Klemmer & Associates bottom card philosphy is not one I want in my life. For the past two years I was dazzled by Klemmers philosphy in my life.

Until it blew up and brought more destruction than imaginable in my life.

At the core of my belief system there was always a contradiction that I felt going through the seminars. I ignored this gut level contradiction occuring in me.

Now I am sorting out the mess. I should have paid attention to the deep level contradictions in me during my Klemmer experience.

I knew I was being manipulated in my psyche, and I chose to keep playing.

I am responsible, and Klemmer is accountable.

I hope this will steer many from attending Klemmer & Associates seminars.

Unless you want to be manipulated, and brainwashed.

I wonder if anyone has thought about or attempted to contact the Media/Press about Brian Klemmer and Associates , perhaps they would be interested in a local newspaper type story about the problems with this controversial group - or if not Brian Klemmer and Associates , maybe the Media would be interested in being contacted about stories about other controversial Large Group Awareness Training groups ? Has anyone thought about this or done this ?

Klemmer and Associates
Date: June 03, 2007 01:47AM

As far as Klemmer & Associates goes. They have highly polished the ability to state all they deliver is tools. How a participant chooses to apply to their life is not their responsibility.

Which when you get right down to it. There is no argument that will defeat that point. But, there is definitely the power of what is known as "large numbers".

In time there will be enough destruction from companies like Klemmer & Associates in how they have influenced people to make choices that would not have been made without there very strong emotional influence on participants.

Unfortunately. That means there will be many who will have to suffer the destruction for the numbers to grow to a level that it is not able to be ignored by the publics eye.

As I have been reading the many posts on this website.

I think that I have figured out how Klemmer has been able to stay off the radar. Here is what I have seen.

Klemmer & Associates used to focus on just the corporate world and businesses. They use all the same tools as LGAT's just deliver their philosophy. If I remember correctly from what I know about Klemmer. Klemmer did not have a focus on doing their seminars in the open public arena until a few years back. I believe I remember hearing Brian Klemmer say that the success of his seminars in the business, and corporate world is why he chose to take it into the public arena.

Well, Here is where I believe Klemmer chose to become like the rest of the LGAT's out there. They chose to take a philosophy that in the core of what its built on is good.

I will always say the first level seminar is fantastic in and of itself. I have no problem with what is delivered in the first seminar. All this seminar does is expose how powerfully my belief systems affect my life. I have discovered much more cheaper means to face this in me, and also have found much more emotionally healthy ways of addressing these, and changing them with a balance emotional manner that is not so destructive as the INTENTION + MECHANISM = RESULTS supposed million dollar equation in Klemmers philosophy. Regardless of how it can produce good amazing results. The one draw back is that just as much as the results can be amazing. They also can be very destructive. I know first hand on this one. Destruction is a polite term to use in my case.

I believe Brian Klemmer made a huge mistake when he chose to take his philosophy that may work will in a corporate, or business world where the application is on things, and business concepts. Where it fails in the public realm is relationships. As attested by the many posts on destroyed relationships as people step into the arrogance of this LGAT mindset as consistently, and commonly shared in many of these posts on this site.

Brian Klemmer please take your philosophy that seems to work well in the corporate and business world. Please stop promoting this philosophy in the public arena. There are enough LGAT's with the same messed up philosophies influencing their participants to become arrogant and unwilling to resolve conflict with emotionally healthy and accountable ways with others in disagreements.

Please go back to the corporate world, and stay there. Leave the public alone to sort out disagreements with the long established and proven means used. They are not perfect, but at least they are not producing such arrogant people that are unwilling to face their own arrogance in relational conflicts.

Klemmer & Associates please stop denying that your not delivery a philosophy and your hidden agenda to make lots of money with this philosophy.

Brian you said in my Champions Workshop that Christians have a wrong view of money. Well, based on your company, and its past practices and my experience of all of your seminars. I find your the one who has the wrong view of money.

In the bible it says to not let money be a god in our lives. Well, based on what I have experienced and seen of you, your company, and many of the participants in your seminars.

Money is definitely a god that is worshiped by you, your company, and your participants.

This is probably what kept me from remaining stuck in your philosophy chasing the money tail that never seems to be enough.

My one and only goal was to improve my relationships in my life. I had no other goal in mind.

Well, after going through all your seminars, and embracing your philosophy for two years of my life. I laid it all on the line, and your philosophy failed to deliver.

I have been critically analyzing why your philosophy failed in my life. I refused to buy into the narcissism, hedonism, and humanism mindset at the core of your philosophy that is needed for it to work in a persons life.

Yes, your philosophy works, but at what price. That's the price I am unwilling to pay, and is the price that many on this site are not liking to be forced to pay when there relationship suffer or end as there friend, spouse, family, etc choose to step into this philosophy.

I want abundance in my life, and I want to be successful. But not with the price tag that is attached to your way.

Current Page: 5 of 15

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.