Current Page: 4 of 15
Klemmer and Associates
Posted by: Rswinters ()
Date: May 26, 2007 05:36AM

My response to this guy was this.

Your right...

You don't know where to start. You are blinded by this messed up philosphy.

Good luck in what it creates relationally in your life.

You can't even see how your very stance of being unable to allow for me to be in disagreement with you here is how messed up this stuff is.

See ya,

It is not worth getting into a nevering loop of how Klemmer is not accountable for what participants are choosing from such strong and very powerful emoitonal influencing that takes place in these seminars.

Options: ReplyQuote
Klemmer and Associates
Date: May 26, 2007 06:22AM

I take full responsibility for how I was emotionally unhealthy up front going into Klemmer. Yet, this is exactly what I am hearing the point of most of the posts on this site. There needs to be accountability for how this psychotherapy is being done in a non-professional manner by unlicensed people. Which is causing psychiatric conditions in some people as they are applying these LGAT's philosophies in destructive manners in their lives relationally.

I take full responsibility for how I was emotionally unstable, and applied Klemmer tools in a emotionally destructive manner as I pursuid remarrying a women that I divorced and should never have remarried after I was influenced by Klemmer that I can create anything. Including creating a remarriage that would be a mutual marriage with a women that mutualness doesn't exist in her relational vocabulary.

Yet the powerful influence of INTENTION + MECHANISM = RESULTS in Klemmers philosophy created a very abusive marriage that I escaped the first time around. But from the strong and powerful influence of this mindset to be able to create anything I want in my life. I chose to create a very destructive remarriage as I misapplied my emotionally destructive codependency issues that drive my life.

So, what am I thinking. Klemmer is not accountable for how I was not healthy emotionally for their tools for my life. Yeeesh. Its amazing how no matter what happens bad its the participant choice to misuse these tools. Yet, if emotionally stable people apply these tools in a manner that creates good results. Klemmer is all over how this is credited to there philosophy of life. Amazing how this works only for the good results, while not the bad.

As you see in my many posts. I accept the responsibility for how I chose to apply Klemmer & Associates tools from seminars in a destructive manner in my life.

I chose to pursue and create a remarriage between me and a lady that I divorced less than a year before I became involved with Klemmer. I remarried her with the behavior issues that I divorced her for still present as I remarried her. She was making strong emotional commitments to allow for Klemmer to help us create a mutual relationship between us.

My coaching in Klemmer influenced me to focus on our marriage, and not choose divorce. My wife's coaching influenced her to focus on herself, and to stay fixed on how she deserves better than me.

So, now I am being handed divorce papers. Our first marriage only lasted 5 months before irreconcilable war zone between us. This second marriage only lasted 2 months more before war zone occurred.

I even paid most of the 10 thousand plus dollars for my wife to go through Klemmer hoping for the creation of a mutual marriage to occur between us.

I divorced my wife in our first marriage because I could not deal with the dominating, and controlling nature of her behavior. I definitely could not deal with the emotional cries she gave to show up being mutual in our marriage, and then face behavior from her that demanded we live by her agenda. Which was to live in chaos in all areas.

I am now dealing with a professional counselor on my strong codependency issues that create my choosing destructive and abusive relationships in my life. Unfortunately this is where I have alot of emotional unhealthy and will be a long road in changing it.

I have had to face fully how my response to these abusive relationships has been to show up with being abusive in my responses.

I am facing this full on in my life. Yet, My counselor is also working with me on accepting how my wife is abusive, and I need to just let her go as she is filing for divorce.

Regardless of her extreme emotional plea's to show up with being mutual in our relationship.

The reality is this is not her behavior. I have been hoping against hope that my loving and accepting this abusive behavior would somehow change it.

Well it can't. I am not able to live under this abusive relational environment without it bringing out my anger, and abusive responses.

This is where Klemmer & Associates makes huge mistakes along with other LGAT's.

They choose to operate in these seminars at a level with peoples psyches that they have waivers signed for liability release from harm caused in peoples lives as these supposed tools that are called just tools are miss-applied in some peoples lives.

As Klemmer and other LGAT's choose to play professional psychiatrist in peoples lives and do so without being accountable for the bad that gets just as created in some people as the good in others.

Klemmer and Associates
Date: May 26, 2007 06:31AM

The drama in my life that I have been sharing as a result of my involvement in Klemmer is way more common than it appears from lack of publicity on the negative aspects of Klemmers influence on some peoples lives.

Believe me it exists in every seminar that takes place in Klemmer.

The biggest difference is how Klemmer has damage control in place that greatly minimizes the public from hearing about it.

Plus, in my opinion Klemmer has the most destructive tools of all LGAT's as they have very engrained philosphy that is embedded from the start how Klemmer is not telling people what to do.

People choose their own choices. Yet, there is very documented and substanciated mind control techniques that Klemmer is applying in how they deliver these tools in seminars.

The proof is in the pudding, and Klemmer has successfully found ways to convince people to see the proof as being false.

Sick, sick, very sick.

Klemmer and Associates
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: May 26, 2007 11:12AM

Rswinters
The drama in my life that I have been sharing as a result of my involvement in Klemmer is way more common than it appears from lack of publicity on the negative aspects of Klemmers influence on some peoples lives.

The biggest difference is how Klemmer has damage control in place that greatly minimizes the public from hearing about it.

Plus, in my opinion Klemmer has the most destructive tools of all LGAT's as they have very engrained philosphy that is embedded from the start how Klemmer is not telling people what to do.

People choose their own choices. Yet, there is very documented and substanciated mind control techniques that Klemmer is applying in how they deliver these tools in seminars.

The proof is in the pudding, and Klemmer has successfully found ways to convince people to see the proof as being false.

Sick, sick, very sick.

Any other info we can read about Brian Klemmer and Associates specifically? Anything written up about them in books, newspapers or magazines? Reports to the Better Business Bureau? Anything like that?

Klemmer and Associates
Date: May 26, 2007 02:16PM

If you want to read negative about Klemmer & Associates? Read the many threads on the movie "The Secret".

The final 6 month long seminar that wraps up a Klemmer participants experience of going through their seminars is grounded very strongly on this movie and its theme of the Law of attraction.

So, read those threads on this movie. Klemmer makes it very clear that this movie is basically the main foundation for their philosphies taught in all the seminars.

You really get this hammered home in the last 6 month very intensive long seminar called Sam Camp that wraps up your Klemmer experience as a participant going through all 4 of their seminars.

By time you get the the last seminar. You have been mentally conditioned to be open and ready to be trained in this philosphy from "The Secret".

When you look at Klemmer & Associates and want to find out about this company. Just look at the movie "The Secret".

They are one and the same philosphy and underlying agenda in changing peoples belief systems.

Klemmer and Associates
Date: May 27, 2007 01:53PM

ajinajan
Rswinters

Sick, sick, very sick.

Any other info we can read about Brian Klemmer and Associates specifically? Anything written up about them in books, newspapers or magazines? Reports to the Better Business Bureau? Anything like that?

I'm talkin bout stuff outside of message boards. Anything like that?

Klemmer and Associates
Date: May 27, 2007 02:36PM

[www.culteducation.com]

Klemmer is operating on this platform.

Also, I take full responsibility for my choices in applying Klemmer tools in a manner that has destroyed my life.

At the same time, I am calling Klemmer into account as being a LGAT that operates on the same basis as the rest of them with creating the same relational conflicts and destruction as any of the many listed on this site.

Lack of bad press, or not.

Klemmer and Associates
Date: May 28, 2007 03:54AM

I took your question to heart and looked up Klemmer & Associates.

What I discovered was Klemmer has chosen not to cooperate with the better business bureau by giving information for them to evaluate Klemmer as a company.

Here is a cut & paste of what what found on the better business web site about Klemmer & Associates.

File Open Date: November 2006
BBB Membership: This company is not a member.

The Bureau has requested basic information from this company. The Bureau has not received a response. Without this information, the Bureau may not have current information concerning such things as the company's management or its nature of business.

So there you have it. Like I said Brian Klemmer is masterful at keeping his company out of the negative press realm.

Like Klemmer is so fond of saying in seminars. Choices. Each individual is responsible for their choices made.

Well so are companies. Klemmer & Associates is choosing to not be open to being evaluated by the better business bureau by not responding to its inquiries from them.

Thats one way to control the propaganda.

Things that make you go HMMM

Klemmer and Associates
Date: May 28, 2007 09:02AM

Wow, I have been doing a lot of thinking about finding out Klemmer has chosen not to cooperate with the Better Business Bureau and giving them requested basic company information to be able to allow BBB to evaluate the company for the public protection that this agency provides.

This alone says more than I have been stating in my many posts about how destructive Klemmer seminars that are operating on the same basis as the rest of the LGAT's out there.

The question begs to be asked.

Why has Klemmer & Associates refused to provide the requested basic company information for the Better Business Bureau to do a proper evaluation of this company for the public to see the results of being evaluated by this company?

I can definitely see how Klemmer would benefit as a company not cooperating with the BBB as a way to minimize bad publicity about them as a company though.

I am glad I finally looked up, and found out how Klemmer has chosen not to cooperate with being evaluated by the BBB.

Just more evidence in support of what I have been stating thus far.

Thanks for the challenge to search out this information.

Klemmer and Associates
Date: May 30, 2007 12:54PM

Rswinters
Wow, I have been doing a lot of thinking about finding out Klemmer has chosen not to cooperate with the Better Business Bureau and giving them requested basic company information to be able to allow BBB to evaluate the company for the public protection that this agency provides.

This alone says more than I have been stating in my many posts about how destructive Klemmer seminars that are operating on the same basis as the rest of the LGAT's out there.

The question begs to be asked.

Why has Klemmer & Associates refused to provide the requested basic company information for the Better Business Bureau to do a proper evaluation of this company for the public to see the results of being evaluated by this company?

I can definitely see how Klemmer would benefit as a company not cooperating with the BBB as a way to minimize bad publicity about them as a company though.

I am glad I finally looked up, and found out how Klemmer has chosen not to cooperate with being evaluated by the BBB.

Just more evidence in support of what I have been stating thus far.

Thanks for the challenge to search out this information.

Quite interesting, are there any documents from this Better Business Bureau report about Brian Klemmer and Associates ?

Current Page: 4 of 15

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.