Current Page: 2 of 15
Klemmer and Associates
Posted by: DiverGuy ()
Date: November 26, 2006 01:40AM

rrmoderator:

Actually, your post was generic. The Thread is specifically about Klemmer and Associates and your reponse was a response about LGAT in general. It did not address the specific question about a specific organization.

And, more importantly, it seemed odd that your post, to an (old) Nov 2005 thread appeared immediately after I replied to the thread; and my reply to the thread has yet to be approved.

I agree that people can be harmed when they are subjected to conditions for which the staff is ill-prepared to handle. However, in the case of K&A this is not the case. Senior facilitators have degrees and years of experience and training.

In fact, some of your comments / line items, were completely off point.

Klemmer and Associates does not even suggest there should be any 'cure' and they do not blame any 'victims'.

In fact, quite the opposite, they suggest that there is nothing 'wrong' with us that needs cured. They submit that all choices are providing a cost and a benefit and only when the cost outweighs the benefit will we re-evaulate our choices and choose differently. Its not about being 'fixed' or 'cured'.

As for blaming the 'victim'. That is also off point. K&A does not place 'blame'.

While someone might be 'victim' to an event, over which we had no direct control, K&A suggests that there is a difference between being 'victim' to an event and being 'a victim'. Acknowledge that you had no control over those specific events and then move forward, rather than be fixed-in-time and wearing your 'victimness' like a warm blanket.

It is when we see ourselves as 'victims' that we impede our forward progress.

Your responses here are quite defensive and eerily similar to what people say on other threads defending Landmark Education, such as "It's not for everyone."

If this discussion were about Scuba diving, Marriage, Parenthood or Sky Diving, and I made the comment "is it for everyone? NO"... would you also say my response was eerie?

Not everything is for everyone. Not everyone is ready to have children, though they may be physically capable.

Regards,
DG

Options: ReplyQuote
Klemmer and Associates
Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: November 27, 2006 09:58AM

DiverGuy
It's sad to see people make judgments without really knowing what they are judging...There is nothing secret or hidden.

G'day DiverGuy,

So, where can I get some of their literature, ie a book or DVD outlining/discussing their teachings/methods/ideology?

Jack.

Klemmer and Associates
Date: November 27, 2006 10:20AM

G'day mate.

Their company website is: [www.klemmer.com]

Brian Klemmer has written several short books:

[www.amazon.com]

Best Regards,
john

Klemmer and Associates
Posted by: felixcatski ()
Date: November 27, 2006 12:55PM

Sounds like DG is a Klemmer agent posing as a devotee......bout time you got on the stick with damage control! :wink:

Klemmer and Associates
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 28, 2006 12:03AM

"Diverguy" does seem to be here because he wants to defend Klemmer.

Nothing new here or part of any conspiracy.

Various people at times come to this board to defend groups they have joined, endorse or support in some way.

Typically they may be unhappy because criticism of something or someone they like is posted here.

Klemmer and Associates
Date: November 28, 2006 12:24AM

Sir,

I responded to offer information and answer questions. Your choice of the word 'defend' is interesting since 'defend' implies 'attack'.

Thank's for allowing me to post on your site.
I still liked my reply to felixcatski, but as I said in the email, your's is more concise and to the point.

As I said in the censored reply, I'm open to any private discussion on the subject as it appears that further replies here would be unproductive.

Gday and best regards,
DG

Klemmer and Associates
Date: November 28, 2006 12:46AM

Diverguy:

You were not "censored."

But name calling and ridicule is "flaming," which is against the rules you agreed to before posting here.

You have been defending Klemmer, which is fine.

But please stay within the guidelines posted under "Rules."

Klemmer and Associates
Date: November 28, 2006 03:40AM

rrmoderator
Diverguy:

You were not "censored."

But name calling and ridicule is "flaming," which is against the rules you agreed to before posting here.

You have been defending Klemmer, which is fine.

But please stay within the guidelines posted under "Rules."

Sir, to be technically accurate; I posted a reply, you read it and you decided it violated the rules. You then replaced it with your own posting. That exemplifies the very definition of censorship ": to examine in order to suppress or delete anything considered objectionable : "

For the record, I never claimed to be unjustly censored, only that I was censored, which I was.

I agree that I had a bit of whimsical and anecdotal-sport with my reply to the perceived conspiracy. Whether or not it crossed into ridicule is your's to decide and you decided that it did.

And, also for the record, I have not been 'defending' Klemmer. I have been giving my opinion and facts where I can.

Do you feel that Klemmer is under attack? I don't.

Best Regards,
DG

Klemmer and Associates
Date: November 28, 2006 04:25AM

DiverGuy:

Please follow the rules you agreed to and you will not be "censored."

Klemmer and Associates
Posted by: Rswinters ()
Date: May 07, 2007 06:45AM

I have posted several postings on other threads. Look them up and read them.

All I can say about Klemmer is that it is a humanism platform to enmesh people unknowingly in this destructive mindset.

I was sucked into this mindset for almost 2 years and the destruction it brought in my life finally woke me up to this aspect.

Klemmer chooses to remain in a place that is not accountable for the destruction in peoples lives that they very carefully keep out of the publics eye.

Believe me for as much hype there is for what amazing things have been created from people applying these tools in their lives.

There is just as much destrution that has been created in peoples lives that the Klemmer organization has sucessfully been able to keep from being communicated in a manner that the public can see or read.

Which is all part of the marketing strategy of Klemmer. They are not accountable for what people choose to do with what is gotten out of these seminars.

They are not professional psychiatrists and even have you sign waivers releasing Klemmer from any liability for all damages including emotional damage incurred from seminars on a persons life.

Yet in seminars they deal with peoples emotions and psyches in the same manner as a professional does.

This emotional and psyche malpractice that is being done by Klemmer & Associates needs to be addressed by the Federal goverment and shut down.

I have destroyed my life embracing this companies philosphy of humanism in my life.

It is going to be a lengthy and costly process of going to licensed professional pyschiatrists to undo the damage from these seminars in my life.

Current Page: 2 of 15

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.