Current Page: 4 of 15
PSI Seminars: What happend at PSI 7
Posted by: PSIsurvivor ()
Date: January 24, 2006 11:32AM

For some reason my husband and I started talking about this incident just the other day. I can't remember why it came up. It's been a long time and I still feel so angry about it. I still want everyone to know that their wives and daughters and sons and husbands are not safe going to one of these seminars. I saw that this thread has been viewed over 4000 times. That's not enough for me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Samuel ()
Date: January 26, 2006 11:50AM

I agree, I've done nothing but think of my wife this past year, and wonder when the break is going to come to her. PSI did change my life, but it wasn't for the better.

Date: February 18, 2006 12:29PM

Back to the top

Posted by: annoyed ()
Date: March 11, 2006 03:01AM

I had recently been persuaded to entroll in the basic 4 PSI seminar. I was a little sceptical so I found some websites reviewing the class. I since cancelled. I cancelled the class in advance and never signed anything everything was done over the phone. I asked for a refund and was told there are no refunds...............I am totally annoyed! I want my money back. Is there anyone who knows if this is legal or has any advice on how to go about getting the money back? Oh and by the way since I have cancelled I have had PSI people harassing me wanting to know reasons why I am not taking the class telling me I am letting people down and trying to pin a date on me for the next seminar.............this is not normal.........WEIRDO'S :shock:

Posted by: lightwolf ()
Date: March 11, 2006 04:31AM

annoyed,

If you paid by credit card and haven't paid it off yet, then call AND write your credit card company and put the charge in dispute status. Then make sure you DON'T pay that part of the bill. You can then work the issue through them. I've done this on other matters and it works well. If you paid by check and it hasn't been cashed -- stop payment.

If you've fully paid the bill, then be as persistent with them and they have been with you!! Call them until they are all tired of you. If you really haven't signed anything, they have no claim to the money. You can get your state Attorney General or other office involved if you absolutely have to, but it shouldn't come to that. Just be persistent, persistent, persistent!

And if at the end of the day it ends up being your money or your mind -- walk away. Your mind is worth far more than whatever money you might lose. Under no circumstances should you attend the seminar.

Best of luck.

-lightwolf

Date: March 11, 2006 11:22AM

Lightwolf,

Thanks so much for your advice. I contacted my credit card company today. I have already made up my mind that i'll eat the money if I have to....thanks again.

Date: March 12, 2006 10:52AM

Finally someone with the sense to say "No." Who got you to enroll?

Date: March 13, 2006 01:50AM

I first heard about PSI from a client about 5 years ago.I have had a few close friends go threw the basic and a few who went all the way. Recently a friend I haven't heard from in a long time contacted me and told me she just completed a seminar that "changed her life" and that I should attend. After speaking with her a few times I agreed, signed up for the class and paid. I deceided to look up some reviews since I couldn't really get a straight answer out of anyone of what acctualy goes on in the seminar. After reading some of the reviews I decided to cancel. This is where I am at now trying to get my money back.
I must be a nieve person I was thinking I was attending a buisness seminar.............hahahah!

Date: March 13, 2006 07:17AM

No not naive.

My wife, a woman who is one of the smartest and intelligent women I'v ever met, went to this 'training" because she was referred by a good friend.

She decided, upon her returned from PSI 7, that I wasn’t good enough, that she would rather love, trust and respect her PSI Family. She gave them 11 or 12 days of her life so that they could mind f@ck her into believing in white light and workshops, but she wouldn’t give me five or six hours with a marriage councilor, in the “possibility” of saving our marriage.

The wife who I love more than anything or anyone else in the world. The wife who I think about in my “workshop.” The wife I care for more than anyone else in the world. The one I’ve worried about since her move to the white light. And the saw part is I still love her, I still care for her, and I’ve worried myself sick over her for the past 2 years. But the trust is gone; and I don’t respect her because of what she's done. PSI has turned her into a lying, deceitful, and dishonest bitch. And its very sad.

She's lost alot of respect from her family and friends. I have people asking me what's up with her and I can't fully explain it because it sounds like I'm the one who is crazy. Some don't believe she would be so stupdi to fall for this sh$t.

It's been a hard two years.

Glad someone had the sense to check this out before attending the "training." Or should I say "brainwashing." I call PSI the piss and shit institute. (hahahahahha).

Date: March 13, 2006 07:28AM

Because of the sudden interest here I just checked the yahoo groups for PSI and found that someone is inside several of the groups telling the poor souls who are under the influence to quit and asked from their money back. It appears to causing quick a stir. I noted one group closed their PLD group and moved so they couldn't be traced by this guy. I wonder if someone is waking up to the fact that PSI is nothing more than a brainwashing scheme.

Annoyed this guy is posting a telephone number, 707-998-2225, to get a refund. I don't if it's any good, but it might be worth a shot. As lightwolf said, if you can;t get the refund, let it good. Better to lose the money than deal with the aftermath of whats to come. Good Luck.

Current Page: 4 of 15

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.