I HATE IMPACT!!!!! Yes, HATE!!!
Posted by: formerimpactgrad ()
Date: October 12, 2007 10:16PM

boonetahoe
Yes, I have in fact polled large numbers of former graduates. And, the majority of trainees asked said that they were enjoying great value from the training (and this was years later.)

Have you measured your assertion that trainees have NOT experienced value? By your standard, isn't it possible that YOU are being irresponsible with your posts.

(Or, is it only "irresponsible" on this forum to be POSITIVE about LGAT trainings while we can be NEGATIVE with reckless abandon?)

I've never made any blanket statements. I have merely stated, on many occasions, that I have never seen any longterm benefit with anyone that I have ever known. So to answer your question, no it is not possible that I am being irresponsible. Read my posts before you make assumptions about my statements. Apparently your natural knowing doesn't work as well as you seem to think...

Provide your research and I am objective enough to change my opinion on LGATs. However without seeing any research or getting a feel for your process I cannot be certain of either the truthfulness of your statement or the objectivity of your alleged research. How do I know that you are not lying for the umpteenth time on this thread? And yes, I was comparing you to Judas.

Posted by: boonetahoe ()
Date: October 12, 2007 10:59PM

formerimpactgrad
boonetahoe
Yes, I have in fact polled large numbers of former graduates. And, the majority of trainees asked said that they were enjoying great value from the training (and this was years later.)

Have you measured your assertion that trainees have NOT experienced value? By your standard, isn't it possible that YOU are being irresponsible with your posts.

(Or, is it only "irresponsible" on this forum to be POSITIVE about LGAT trainings while we can be NEGATIVE with reckless abandon?)

I've never made any blanket statements. I have merely stated, on many occasions, that I have never seen any longterm benefit with anyone that I have ever known. So to answer your question, no it is not possible that I am being irresponsible. Read my posts before you make assumptions about my statements. Apparently your natural knowing doesn't work as well as you seem to think...

Provide your research and I am objective enough to change my opinion on LGATs. However without seeing any research or getting a feel for your process I cannot be certain of either the truthfulness of your statement or the objectivity of your alleged research. How do I know that you are not lying for the umpteenth time on this thread? And yes, I was comparing you to Judas.

Okay, perhaps your and my definition of "blanket statements" is grossly different.

Unfortunately, I can't go into the data, method, etc. without exposing my identity (and I'd rather not do that given the topic, ie. Impact.) Let's just say that my approach was considerably more scientific and with a much larger base of respondants than yours.

Date: October 12, 2007 11:01PM

Provide your research and I am objective enough to change my opinion on LGATs.

Hmmm. Why am I finding that hard to believe?

Posted by: MartinH ()
Date: October 13, 2007 12:44AM

boonetahoe

Provide your research and I am objective enough to change my opinion on LGATs.

Hmmm. Why am I finding that hard to believe?

well used to believe that there is some value in LGATs, but now it is exactly the opposite ... as do some of my friends former "strong believers".

reading through your posts, I think you are on some high, believing we are all stupid or something ... that kind of thinking is exactly what is produced by LGATs. We can decide on our own what is right or wrong for us ... I have enough of "intelligent" LGAT people telling me what they think I should think and that they are so happy about this or that course (another characteristics of LGATs).

Date: October 13, 2007 03:39AM

boonetahoe
Okay, perhaps your and my definition of "blanket statements" is grossly different.

Unfortunately, I can't go into the data, method, etc. without exposing my identity (and I'd rather not do that given the topic, ie. Impact.) Let's just say that my approach was considerably more scientific and with a much larger base of respondants than yours.

Talk is cheap boonetahoe. There is plenty of information documenting the problems caused by LGAT trainings and specifically LIfespring. Many of the court documents and news reports are available for your reading on this website.

The burden of proof is on you to justify why Impact or Great Life is different even though they engage in many of the same practices that made Lifespring so problematic. If you have REAL information that you can provide to support your case, please do. Otherwise, shut the hell up and stop wasting everyone's time.

You have already used factual misrepresentations to conceal your involvement with LGAT trainings in an effort, I suppose, to give yourself more credibility on this site. The problem with that is that since it has become apparent that you are MUCH more involved than you initially pretended, your word is in question. Deception is deception no matter how you choose to wrap it up.

Date: October 13, 2007 05:45AM

formerimpactgrad
boonetahoe

Talk is cheap boonetahoe. There is plenty of information documenting the problems caused by LGAT trainings and specifically LIfespring. Many of the court documents and news reports are available for your reading on this website.

The burden of proof is on you to justify why Impact or Great Life is different even though they engage in many of the same practices that made Lifespring so problematic. If you have REAL information that you can provide to support your case, please do. Otherwise, shut the hell up and stop wasting everyone's time.

You have already used factual misrepresentations to conceal your involvement with LGAT trainings in an effort, I suppose, to give yourself more credibility on this site. The problem with that is that since it has become apparent that you are MUCH more involved than you initially pretended, your word is in question. Deception is deception no matter how you choose to wrap it up.

I have absolutely no idea what you mean by "deception.

Were you aware that I disclosed my relationship with an LGAT in my first post?

Posted: 10-07-2007 04:36 PM Post subject: Re: What an "authentic" LGAT Might look like"

Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: October 13, 2007 06:01AM

boonetahoe

Yes you can. The identities of the people on this forum remain private. You can describe the collection method and show the results all you want. It would really behoove you to go further into the topic you brought up. LGATs TALK alot about their research. TALK.

But no one ever SEES anything. Been like that the last 30 years if I'm not mistaken.

Re: I HATE IMPACT!!!!! Yes, HATE!!!
Date: October 15, 2007 12:53PM

Boonetahoe,

You've been called out by two people on this board already who have accused you of being deceptive in an effort to manipulate the thread. You don't know what we're talking about because you are incapable of looking at your posts objectively. Like most LGAT drones you attempt to rationalize your actions to avoid taking responsibility and thus preserve the erroneous belief that you are enlightened and perfect. I love the LGAT posts, great object lessons. Do you have statistics and processes yet or just your claims that the information exists somewhere where no one but you can see it?

Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: October 16, 2007 01:34AM

boonetahoe
formerimpactgrad
boonetahoe

...Were you aware that I disclosed my relationship with an LGAT in my first post?

Posted: 10-07-2007 04:36 PM Post subject: Re: What an "authentic" LGAT Might look like"

You did disclose a relationship with an LGAT. But you lied. Are you not an owner of Greatlife, Hans and Sally's bastard leftovers?

Date: October 16, 2007 01:52AM

I was not aware of Boonetahoe's relationship to Greatlife but the again boonetahoe insists that he has been completely honest, forthcoming and moderate which means that he must have disclosed that at some point right?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.