Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Inducing out of body experiences
Posted by: caligari ()
Date: September 26, 2007 05:04PM

Zorro
Spoony,

Sounds like you had a pretty severe reaction, with the tunnel vision and all. I had a tunnel vision experience a few weeks ago when I kind of over did it in the heat while servicing my car at my friend car shop, I was already in a weakend state though from not feeling well. So I can certainly visualize what happened.

Most Post Land Mark Course Reaction didn't include the tunnel vision. I felt like a weight had been lifted, I felt empty, plus I was feeling scarred having just basically told the instructor off as well as Landmark.

When the hallucination first happened I thought there was something in the street that I was going to run over. So I swerved and realized nothing was there. It spooked me a bit. I kind of thought it was the street lighting and the local suburban landscaping. But when I got to my apartment that is well lit and the same thing occurred I knew something was wrong. I immediately called a trusted friend and told her all the events of the weekend and what had just occurred. Because of her professional background she knew exactly what was going on and that I had been basically been subjected to brainwashing.

The rug got yanked out from under me last month when I discovered that the mentor / mentoring course (Raymond Aaron) I was involved in outside of Landmark was linked indirectly to Landmark. I discovered that Raymonds mentor is Marcia Martin, co-founder of EST which is now Landmark. Raymond spoke about Landmark being a wonderful educational organization. Once again I was in my car and driving!!!!

This time it was daylight and the only reactions I had were utter disgust, felt like I was getting screwed once again, anger, and like all of what I had previously believed was nothing more than a lie. I didn't hallucinate this time, I just got really mad and motivated to start doing something about LGAT's and fake Self Improvement Guru's. I felt numbed as well. I was able to drive to my destination a half hour away with out any problems.

Ahh, Marcia Martin led the GSLP I was in around 1976 (I think it was the second one.) BTW, the GSLP (Guest Seminar Leaders Program) is the est forerunner to the ILP (Introduction Leaders Program.) She was VP of est then and left within about a year or two later.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: September 26, 2007 10:05PM

caligari
Ahh, Marcia Martin led the GSLP I was in around 1976 (I think it was the second one.) BTW, the GSLP (Guest Seminar Leaders Program) is the est forerunner to the ILP (Introduction Leaders Program.) She was VP of est then and left within about a year or two later.

Caligari,

Do you what the circumstances were surrounding why she left?

Posted by: caligari ()
Date: September 27, 2007 12:55AM

Zorro
caligari

Caligari,

Do you what the circumstances were surrounding why she left?

No. My impression is she and others like est trainers Stewart Emery and Landon Carter found it limiting in est.

There was an event for people who left and were critical of est to reconcile with Werner around 1980 or maybe a bit later. Marcia was there and she was telling Werner her criticisms. But I didn't understand them. She was talking with a lot of est jargon, but criticizing in a indirect manner, so that what she said was not clear to me. As I recall it was stated that Marcia was with a consulting organization then.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.