Anti Landmark information.
Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: September 23, 2007 12:04AM

I wonder what would happen if literature and more Youtube videos were distributed to the general public about what Landmark has done to people.

Information such as the stuff we have all found. Such as the report about the Landmark insturctor that killed his own wife and shot the Judge. Reports from people that have undergone psychosis after being in Landmark. Or even info about the guy from Colorado that just up and disappeard after being in Landmark. Even the accounts of Landmarks bullying tactics used on magazine publishers who run articles that are Anti-Landmark. Also the government investigation reports would be good to use.

There is a lot of information out there that reveals Landmark for what it is. If distributed properly it could make an impact.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: MartinH ()
Date: September 23, 2007 12:10AM

great idea. But, I think, we have to do it, otherwise it won't happen. Many people leave Landmark, move on with their lives and don't want to deal with it anymore

Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: September 23, 2007 03:44AM

MartinH
great idea. But, I think, we have to do it, otherwise it won't happen. Many people leave Landmark, move on with their lives and don't want to deal with it anymore

I agree.

More people have to be proactive.

Discussion on this board is great, don't get me wrong, but more needs to be done.

Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: September 23, 2007 08:31AM

ajinajan
MartinH

I agree.

More people have to be proactive.

Discussion on this board is great, don't get me wrong, but more needs to be done.

Discussion of a plan of action is the most important part. I ain't going out half-cocked, sawed-off like Forum participants. The key is to not be as asinine as LGATs are.

Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: September 23, 2007 12:14PM

Vic-Luc
Discussion of a plan of action is the most important part. I ain't going out half-cocked, sawed-off like Forum participants. The key is to not be as asinine as LGATs are.

Vic-Luc,

Exactly, I agree totally. Half-cocked would not be good. It would not be effective and it might backfire. It must be well coordinated and professionally presented. Possibly like a well orqestrated political campaigh in some respects. And most likely it will be political in some aspects.

Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: September 23, 2007 09:02PM

Zorro
Vic-Luc

Vic-Luc,

Exactly, I agree totally. Half-cocked would not be good. It would not be effective and it might backfire. It must be well coordinated and professionally presented. Possibly like a well orqestrated political campaigh in some respects. And most likely it will be political in some aspects.

Well, lemme see where the squadron's at with it and I'll message you. Do the same, likewise.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.