Pages: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5
Landmark 2020
Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: September 20, 2007 08:01AM

What do you all think about Landmarks "Landmark 2020" goal of having everyone on the planet "Transformed" by the year 2020?

Options: ReplyQuote
Landmark 2020
Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: September 20, 2007 10:17AM

Zorro
What do you all think about Landmarks "Landmark 2020" goal of having everyone on the planet "Transformed" by the year 2020?
About as successful as the Hunger Project, which ended world hunger as we know it in 1994.

Landmark 2020
Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: September 21, 2007 04:35AM

Zorro

I think landmark has about 13 years to dream up something absolutley original, compelling, effective, and salesworthy.
Since landmark/est has been unable to accomplish any of the above in over thirty five years, I don't think the planet is any real danger of this particular infection. Of course, some may get the germ but will NOT succeed in spreading it to all of the healthier population.

Landmark 2020
Posted by: bigdog ()
Date: September 21, 2007 05:27AM

While reading all the info here on Landmark, I find myself wondering about their ultimate purpose. Can anyone tell me what it is?

Yes, I know they are after money. But sooner or later, their rank and file have to become financially depleted. And new recruits have to eventually become harder and harder to find. Then what? Political power? World domination?

I can't seem to figure out what their long term goal is.

Landmark 2020
Posted by: maurice ()
Date: September 21, 2007 05:59AM

bigdog
While reading all the info here on Landmark, I find myself wondering about their ultimate purpose. Can anyone tell me what it is?

Yes, I know they are after money. But sooner or later, their rank and file have to become financially depleted. And new recruits have to eventually become harder and harder to find. Then what? Political power? World domination?

I don't know either. But it must be something closer to 1984 than 2020

Landmark 2020
Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: September 21, 2007 08:12AM

maurice
bigdog

Just enough time, money, and bad press to be dormant and change hands and names again.

Same shit, different decade.

Landmark 2020
Posted by: MartinH ()
Date: September 22, 2007 03:30AM

Vic-Luc
bigdog
Then what? Political power? World domination?

Just enough time, money, and bad press to be dormant and change hands and names again.

Same shit, different decade.

EST Werner Erhard and Associates, Landmark .... same shit, different decade :twisted: LOL
long term goals: transform this planet, based on ignorance arrogance brainwashing endless overestimation of their own capabilities

Landmark 2020
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: September 22, 2007 03:36AM

maurice
bigdog

1984 - ha ha ha, good one.

Thanks for that.

Landmark 2020
Posted by: The Shadow ()
Date: September 22, 2007 05:42AM

Zorro

Hi Zorro,

not surprised that they would have that as a goal. I have been wondering for a while now if they have another "agenda", other than the one of scamming money from everyone.

I think they will have to change their name once again, because soon everyone in BC is going to know that Landmark IS EST, and soon they will no longer be able to recruit people. They will not be getting enough business and they will have to shut down their office. They will have to change their name AGAIN, soon, and I believe they will.

We MUST get some kind of legislation put into place that will STOP these scams from operating under the pretence of being a legitimate business.

regards,
'shad'

Landmark 2020
Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: September 22, 2007 06:08AM

When I left Landmark and looked at the $75 Million US$ a year they make I immediately wondered where all the money is going and what their ulitmate purpose was with regards to Landmark 2020. I told one of my friends about it that is into conspiracy theories and it freaked him out....oops!

But really, back in reality, what will happen if they don't make everybody converted by then? Will they all go drink flavored coolaide while waiting for a space ship to arrive?

I'm also fairly well versed in business and real estate and I don't see where all the money is going based upon my initial look. They have low overhead due to all the volunteers working for free and they don't pay their instructors that well. Instructors told us they weren't in it for the money because they could make more money else where.

Their location in North Dallas is definately in a prime real estate area in a light industrial park. But it's definately not a multimillion dollar facility at all. I bet their biggest expense are utilities and property taxes. I'm not sure about the quality of their other locations. The one in Dallas is nice but it isn't the Taj Mahal. More like a well kept community college building.

Pages: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.