Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Definition of LGAT
Posted by: bigdog ()
Date: September 18, 2007 09:11AM

How on earth can I be an "apologist"? Until coming across this webiste, I had never heard the term "LGAT" and have never heard of Landmark, or any of the other organizations mentioned.

And after reading what they do, I can't imagine any person with common sense paying hundreds of dollars to join them.

I did read that some were directed there by their therapist. That is incredibly unethical, I agree. But I am absolutely astounded at how many unstable people are evidently out there and falling prey to such nonsense.

You wonder why you are seen as your own "cult" by an outsider? Go back and read. You have your own group speak, and group think. You get paranoid and nasty if someone tells you that some of the information posted on this site is just plain wrong. And it is, like it or not.

I may not know anything about LGATs, but I DO know about (and have a low opinion of) MLM. Many of the organizations being raked over the coals on the MLM forum are simply NOT MLMs. When I see invalid information posted about things I am familiar with, it is not unreasonable to question the other information.

Face it, this is a message board on the internet. You are going to have some posters here who will purposely post untruths because of a vendetta, or even because they need attention. Some of it is about as valid as Wikipedia, and that is a joke. You'll have to excuse me if I don't take it as gospel.

Don't worry. I am not a spy for Landmark. I have never attended one of their meetings, nor was I even aware that they existed until about a week ago when I read it here. You are free to hate them as far as I'm concerned. I probably would too if I had a loved one involved.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.