Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Large Group Awareness Training in popular culture
Posted by: nutrino ()
Date: September 16, 2007 05:49AM

Get this and get this well[/size:450702582f][/color:450702582f]... and if you don't get it you're missing a gigantic piece of the puzzle, the missing element, the slippery factor, the line that connects the dots, the hidden force under the foundation... which is this.... LGATs have had a substantially degenerative effect on our collective quality of mind, how we think, the way we go about the processes of thinking have been deeply impacted by LGATs, as they have promoted themselves as a more advanced, more enlightened, more breakthru set of cognitive structures... when, the horrible truth is that in many cases they are just the opposite... they are more regressive, more over-simplifying, more logic destroying, more unquestioning, more authoritarian, more obedience school for the mammal-brain, more about uniformity, more about repeating simple slogans, sucking up to the guru, trainer, superior being, more about frame control, context control, milieu control, more about plain old power, money, compliance, and control...

So... we have to get that, bright, loud, and clear, and once and for all stop kidding ourselves that these are merely quaint fringe organizations that produce a handful of nutty zealots... when it appears that that isn't the case, that their schema or cognitive templates have wormed their way into the deepest recesses of political power, and their grotesque errors, I repeat, GROTESQUE errors, have effectively become inserted into our collective cognitive DNA, then they pose a clear and present danger to the integrity of our culture...

So before being the patsy and falling for the old argument that politics has nothing to do with anything that isn't politics, I say unto you, Wise The Hell Up Before It Is Too Late... politics has seeped into everything and everything has seeped into politics, and if you buy the sucker's theory that you SHOULDN'T discuss the impact of beliefs, faiths, theories, worldviews on the realm of political action, then you have absolutely NO WAY of accounting for the events of 9/11....

Well, don't be so naive as to assume that only "they" have weird, unblanaced, irrational, baseless, or preached to by the misguided, the deluded, the arrogant, the egomaniacal, the simplistic...and the "we" do not... [/color:450702582f][/size:450702582f]
If WE are to survive, culturally, as a human project, and not slowly sink into the bubbling tar sands of collective idiocy and mindless self annihilation, then we MUST begin to unravel, to decode, deconstruct and figure the hell out where these beliefs came from, how they direct our existences, the forms and structures of beleif and being the are pointing to... [i:450702582f]because if we don't, if we are so lazy, self satisfied, inert, just too plain fucking stupid to get out of the way of oncoming freight trains, then one can say nothing more than we richly deserve whatever fate is waiting for us around the next bend... and that is no pretty thought, but that's the way it is[/i:450702582f][/size:450702582f]...[/color:450702582f]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: September 16, 2007 06:26AM

Go to your corners and take your meds! Cool it!

Date: September 16, 2007 06:49AM

[i:9361d6efd9]Why don't YOU start doing some serious analytic, critical thought instead of brushing off a real discussion with something so freaking inane as "cool it"" ???? [/i:9361d6efd9][/size:9361d6efd9](I OWN YOU BRAIN!!!!!)... why don't YOU "hot it" and start using your brain in an active way ? Why are you so ready to chicken out, withdraw, turn everything back into a low key, no threatenting... typical culture pablum non-conversation...??? Something thin, weak, trivial.... without guts, depth, meaning or conviction..., just the same old same old "ain't it awful but don't ask me to have a real thought"[/color:9361d6efd9][/size:9361d6efd9] mediocre crap fest of powerless, fit for the MTV awards or meaningless drivel-pus corporate sponsored slave-think[/color:9361d6efd9][/size:9361d6efd9] ?

What... because you have been propagandized into simplistic namby pamby infomercial think ? Have you been lobotomized ? Of course you have, now at least have the integrity and intestinl fortitude to tell the world that you are a non-thought Lobotomite who is more concerned with the way you hold a teacup than anything that might Really Matter ?

Really matter ? How Horrible !!!! Doesn't that entail... well, you know... painful thought and.... icky terrible close thinking and looking hard at facts and patterns and all that nassty stuff that Tony Robbins or Bill O'Reilley or Mr. Preacherman the televangelist is... well, gosh, we pay the guy a fortune to think for us, so why should WE think...???? IT HURTS AND I HATE IT... can't we all be nice, can we play like good safe children, can't we all OBEY[/color:9361d6efd9][/size:9361d6efd9]!!!!

YES.... take our meds like half of american youth does today, turn off our brains, just conform and go with the flow, do what television tells us to do, say what the trainer tells us to say..... but first and foremeost...

DO NOT THINK OUTSIDE OF THE LINES !!!!

DO NOT ASK INCONVENIENT QUESTIONS!!!!

ALWAYS TAKE YOUR MEDS AND BE A GOOD ASSHOLE LIKE UNKLE WEENER WANTS!!!!

NEVER DOUBT!!! DOUBT IS POO POO!!!!

PROZAC IS JESUS. DOUBT IS SATAN [/color:9361d6efd9]!!!![/size:9361d6efd9]

Date: September 16, 2007 07:34AM

I have no idea what this topic has devolved too, but at this point it is not constructive.

Date: September 16, 2007 07:54AM

That is because you don't know how to think. Nobody taught you how to think. All your brain has in reserve is the minimal contents of someone who has never had an original thought.... just the confused, deer looking at headlights, "i don't know, i am so confused please somebody take my little hand and think for me... all these terrible WORDS, filled with such confusing IDEAS.... booooo hooooo IT IS'T FAIR!!!!!!!!..... IT HAS TO BE EASY TO THINK!!!! THINKING HAS TO BE PAINLESS AND EASY.... God wants easy thinking! Werner Wants easy thinking!!!!..... NO HARD THOUGHTS ALLOWED !!! NO BAD POO POO !!!! ONLY NICE SOFT POO POO!!! LIKE MY NICE SOFT "CONSTRUCTIVE LITTLE BRAIN''[/color:9d8d6af3ff][/size:9d8d6af3ff]

[i:9d8d6af3ff]Here... child... have a Hitlerburger with some Pol Pot Fries and some PositiveThimk dressing to go with your New Age Salad[/size:9d8d6af3ff]...[/i:9d8d6af3ff]

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Date: September 16, 2007 08:26AM

I'm going to speak to you like I have to speak to my clients...

This conversation has no purpose anymore. I have no clue where you're coming from. Critical thinking is a great skill...[i:93fd09a1b5]you[/i:93fd09a1b5] just need to lead how to apply that to what you're trying to get across here.

I'm not taking your bait, Lekkie. Give it all you've got. Make an ass out of yourself.

But don't think for one minute I can't read between the lines of what you're doing.

You don't know the difference between NLP and an STD, friend. Just another sock-puppet.

Date: September 16, 2007 08:44AM

It is amusing and sad to see how little you know... how stupid and confused and full of self satisfied ignorance... ME.. a Lekkie,, are you fucking kidding ???...,. boy I hope your clients don't pay money for your thoughts, you should pay them to endure your boring non intellect... sad joke of a failure! Earthworm! Bacteria! Diseased gland! Educated... you educated... where ? Dog food university ?

Date: September 16, 2007 09:36AM

nutrino
It is amusing and sad to see how little you know... how stupid and confused and full of self satisfied ignorance... ME.. a Lekkie,, are you fucking kidding ???...,. boy I hope your clients don't pay money for your thoughts, you should pay them to endure your boring non intellect... sad joke of a failure! Earthworm! Bacteria! Diseased gland! Educated... you educated... where ? Dog food university ?

*Yawn*

Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: September 16, 2007 02:17PM

Vic-Luc
nutrino

*Yawn*

Please, all of this is unproductive and unnecessary.

Especially the large text and bright colors, not really needed, just chokes up the whole screen.

Let's all move on and get back to the core purpose of this topic heading - to discuss Large Group Awareness Training, "Human Potential" Seminars.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 17, 2007 09:38PM

nutrino:

Please avoid insults.

Make your point without flaming.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.