Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Sometimes Landmark grads are funny
Posted by: caligari ()
Date: September 29, 2007 01:40AM

ajinajan
Here is another one, good example of use of "loaded language", or Landmark Education jargon. See chapter on "loading the language", from Dr. Robert Lifton's book Thought Reform and the Psychology of Totalism.

TMLP
[youtube.com]

More entertainment from xmanbob2:

[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]

;)

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: September 29, 2007 11:54AM

Here is another one, good example of use of "loaded language", or Landmark Education jargon. See chapter on "loading the language", from Dr. Robert Lifton's book Thought Reform and the Psychology of Totalism.

TMLP
[youtube.com]

this video has been removed already...

Posted by: MartinH ()
Date: October 04, 2007 07:41PM

here is another website done by Landmark graduates who probably feel like heroes defending the true teachings of Landmark against us the "bad ones" and the bad internet
[www.teamleadership.org] :twisted:
Since I have participated in this program and met a particularly arrogant leader, I hate Landmark. This is the result from my participation in the team management and leadership program :evil: , I wanted to post it there but of course I am not allowed. Only praise is allowed.

Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: October 05, 2007 02:07AM

Interesting....did you see the youtube videos in the upper right of the home page. I wonder if Landmark has anything to do with those videos or is it just some random link that they put on their site from Daiko.

The first video I saw was from Transjoik
[www.youtube.com]

How appropriate! Trance Music!

The second Transjoik video is:
[www.youtube.com]

If you watch closely you will see a banner above the stage that says "Transform". Kind of ironic. Then I noticed the audience definately wasn't in a Mosh Pitt.

These videos are very appropriate for a Landmark website...Because that's going to be the state your in after attending one of thier 3 day seminars! A mind numbed zombie!

Definately an eerie coincidence these videos being on a Landmark site!

Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: October 05, 2007 05:53AM

Zorro
Interesting....did you see the youtube videos in the upper right of the home page. I wonder if Landmark has anything to do with those videos or is it just some random link that they put on their site from Daiko.

The first video I saw was from Transjoik
[www.youtube.com]

How appropriate! Trance Music!

The second Transjoik video is:
[www.youtube.com]

If you watch closely you will see a banner above the stage that says "Transform". Kind of ironic. Then I noticed the audience definately wasn't in a Mosh Pitt.

These videos are very appropriate for a Landmark website...Because that's going to be the state your in after attending one of thier 3 day seminars! A mind numbed zombie!

Definately an eerie coincidence these videos being on a Landmark site!

Funny you mentioned that-- My ex LOVED trance music and so did a lot of her Lekkie friends.

Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: October 05, 2007 07:13AM

I used to like Trance in moderate amounts years before I was in Landmark, but I discovered Reggaeton a few years back and quit listening to it. While I was in Landmark my musical tastes mellowed a bit. Now they're back to the more agressive music that I like pre-Landmark.

I'm surprised Landmark doesn't use Trance music in their courses. They could open your mind and insert any memm they wanted then!

Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.