Sometimes Landmark grads are funny
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: September 06, 2007 02:31PM

ajinajan

Watch and enjoy.

[www.youtube.com]

Nuff said.

Wow, that previous guy even brought up the book OUTRAGEOUS BETRAYAL, by Steven Pressman, and yet just denounced the book as "negativity."

Here is another funny one:
[www.youtube.com]

and another
[www.youtube.com]

what do y'all think ?

Are they shooting themselves in the foot with these videos with what some refer to as "thought reform" or jargon, as in from the concepts put forth by Dr. Robert Lifton ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: maurice ()
Date: September 06, 2007 03:33PM

ajinajan
Are they shooting themselves in the foot with these videos with what some refer to as "thought reform" or jargon, as in from the concepts put forth by Dr. Robert Lifton ?

Yes, they are shooting themselves in the foot! The first guy is actually making free publicity to Outrageous Betrayal and the cult issue. When I started to have enough of landmark, I thought I was the only black sheep who didn’t fit in inside anymore. Then the leader mentioned there were ‚bad people’ trying to stop landmark and I thought ‚oh, are they now? Let me find them, I wanna check it out. I’m so glad I’m not the only rebel after all.’ That’s how I found the french video and this site and much, much more. I’m sure there are plenty of others with getting fed up with landmark and this guy showing the book – who as a landmarkian can be listened to, unlike the critics that must be ignored – is pointing them to the exit door they were shearching but they couldn’t find before on their own.

Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: September 06, 2007 03:34PM

Watch and enjoy.

zombies without a clue...notice how their speeches about how great landmark is, are void of conviction.
No doubt the youtube videos were intended to fulfill the requirement to use media in some way to promote the cult. Instead of getting published they get uploaded...all the effort solely for the purpose of having the privilege of spending more time, money, and health on a barren fantasy.
The exploitation is sickening to watch and more sickening to know the victims are spending every last ounce of inner authority and freedom on the insane philosophies of a greed driven lunatic.

Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: September 06, 2007 08:07PM

ajinajan

Watch and enjoy.

[www.youtube.com]

Nuff said.

That is the most pathetic thing I have seen all week. And I work in a drug rehab facility.

Date: September 06, 2007 08:15PM

ajinajan
ajinajan

Watch and enjoy.

[www.youtube.com]

Nuff said.

Wow, that previous guy even brought up the book OUTRAGEOUS BETRAYAL, by Steven Pressman, and yet just denounced the book as "negativity."

[www.youtube.com]

and another
[www.youtube.com]

what do y'all think ?

"It was like 15 years of counseling in 3 days."

FIFTEEN YEARS OF COUNSELING IN THREE DAYS?

Does LE realise what a public relations nightmare these YouTube vids are going to do to them?

Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: September 06, 2007 11:38PM

Vic-Luc
ajinajan
ajinajan

Watch and enjoy.

[www.youtube.com]

Nuff said.

[www.youtube.com]

and another
[www.youtube.com]

what do y'all think ?

"It was like 15 years of counseling in 3 days."

FIFTEEN YEARS OF COUNSELING IN THREE DAYS?

Does LE realise what a public relations nightmare these YouTube vids are going to do to them?

[www.youtube.com]
"Recreate" your email to me ...

Weird.

More jargon or "thought reform" or "loaded language", as some have compared to Dr. Robert Lifton's work.

Posted by: ezdoesit ()
Date: September 06, 2007 11:41PM

The best advertisements against Landmark are Landmarkers themselves.

EZ

Date: September 07, 2007 12:42AM

ezdoesit
The best advertisements against Landmark are Landmarkers themselves.

EZ

I bet you that Real Estate guy that did those two, left his phone number and e-mail, and said "it's like 15 years of counseling in three days," pulls those clips within the week. Any takers? Let's erase history people!

Posted by: ezdoesit ()
Date: September 07, 2007 12:57AM

Vic-Luc

I bet you that Real Estate guy that did those two, left his phone number and e-mail, and said "it's like 15 years of counseling in three days," pulls those clips within the week. Any takers? Let's erase history people!

I dunno,

Part of the package in the brainwashing business is the near total obliteration of judgment, of objectivity, of common (meaning communal) sense, of critical assessment, of the ability to see from a better or larger perspective. They can't see how silly they look, in other words.

EZ

Pages: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.