Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: ChoiceCenter - Wanting to Know About Others' Experiences
Posted by: bakkagirl ()
Date: July 29, 2018 05:54AM

Blaidd wrote:

Its hard to give the full breakdown of how this type of LGAT is so dangerous. the brainwashing is so subtle its hard to even see, and they are giving people what they really want, well.... People want to think they are powerful, that they are special, that they are loved, that if they really try they can do anything. Choice fills this hole if your willing to follow their rules and do as they say. Never found so many "leaders" taking orders every time they turn around...

I have been studying what I will call "coaching cults". These are people who coach 'leadership'. Same behavior.

Given the numbers and similarity of modus operandi, the U.S. Attorney General should be going after these groups en mass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ChoiceCenter - Wanting to Know About Others' Experiences NOT A CULT,
Posted by: PoloDave ()
Date: November 07, 2018 03:08AM

LOL Not a cult. I am very skeptical and have good understanding of what a cult is. I am not brain washed.

Its a program to help you face your fears, be present. Its interesting and actually fun. Does it push people? Yes. You have been holding on to your fear for years, you think you are going to give that up easy.

PLUS they teach you that you can do thing you never thought you could. They fund raise for a charities. Cancer hospital, schools and much more. They don't keep any of the money. 100% donation.

Not sure how its a cult. I think it helps a lot of people that are stuck.

Cult is a fear word to give reaction. So what is the agenda for that?

I am surprised and think its unfounded.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.