Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
"Career Opportunities" at Landmark Education
Posted by: atravel ()
Date: September 16, 2007 08:00PM

Vic luc how old are you? You come across as extremely childish and looking for 'attention'. Your posts are emotional and they lack grounding and hard factual data. You come across as an angry immature individual. This is NOT a place for this kind of behavior. Some people come here looking for guidance who have been deeply troubled by these seminars and/or cults. They don't come to view wishy-washy posts from angry, child-like people such as yourself. A lot of your posts are attacks and you seem quick to do this. I recommend you get some kind of counseling yourself

Get lost!

Will the moderator remove this individual please?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: September 16, 2007 10:33PM

atravel
Vic luc how old are you? You come across as extremely childish and looking for 'attention'. Your posts are emotional and they lack grounding and hard factual data. You come across as an angry immature individual. This is NOT a place for this kind of behavior. Some people come here looking for guidance who have been deeply troubled by these seminars and/or cults. They don't come to view wishy-washy posts from angry, child-like people such as yourself. A lot of your posts are attacks and you seem quick to do this. I recommend you get some kind of counseling yourself

Get lost!

You registered just to type that? You're reading a lot into all the posts I've made. Why the emotion, time, analyzation invested in me? You registered to do a brief pychoanalysis on me and tell me to get lost?

You may need to get some counseling on that.

Posted by: The Shadow ()
Date: September 17, 2007 03:51AM

sonnie_dee
Hi shadow,

I trust in the future you will perhaps read things fully before jumping to conclusions that I was defending landmark.

hi sonnie_dee;

that goes without saying - did you see my public appology?

regards
'shad'

Date: September 17, 2007 03:59AM

atravel: you wrote:
atravel

Get lost!

wow! - that seems to have come directly out of left field, ---- way way way too personal and not really relevant... what gives, atravel? - if you need to make this kind of personal indictment perhaps you should do so in a PM communication, not on the public forum.

This is the forum to voice one's anger at the LGATs, and I have no idea what you are referring to with respect to Vic-luc.

Further, a request to have someone removed should be made, in private, to the moderator. But actually, the moderators do the moderating themselves. I am offended by your comment, atravel because I have no idea what it is in referenct to.

regards,
'shad'

Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: September 18, 2007 12:51AM

atravel

Get lost!

atravel has not returned since I PMed him letting him know who I think he is... ie, his identity.

Date: September 18, 2007 01:46AM

hi Vic-Luc,
yep, I have noticed that atravel does not comment that often...and my FIRST instinctive impression of him that he might be a potential 'flamer' --- just my humble opinion...but I did not say anything, giving him time to prove me wrong.

regards,
'shad'

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.