Just joined
Posted by: Impacted ()
Date: September 02, 2007 02:08PM

Spent the last 6 hours or so reading the 56 pages here.

Thanks to those who have contributed to causing others to beware of this cult.

I would NOT recommend these trainings to anyone, except, perhaps a undercover television reporter with a spy cam.

Wondering if anyone else has knowledge about any of the following:

Hans Berger lived in Alaska and headed a group of European investors who were (fraduently) bidding on the pipeline project in the 1970s? Claims there was newspaper coverage of his involvment.

Sally and Hans were each married to others before.

Sally's dad is one of the richest men in SLC (Capitol Construction)?

Sally attended the Landmark Forum around 1999-2000; dropped out on the last day (to avoid being listed as a graduate), took notes which became much of TIT.

Hans and Sally disowned their own daughter, Heidi? But kept their son in law as a trainer? JJ? who has since been banned too?

The first Impact trainer, John Webb, was actually a LifeSpring Trainer who quit when LifeSpring threated to sue over a violation of his noncompete contract clause? (But I've heard Hans say that God gave him these trainings!)

Other early trainers, eg David Gilcrease, Duane Smotherman, Lou Dozier, have formed a similar cult-like training targeting troubled teenagers (resource realizations) in Saint George?

At one time Impact had training centers in 7 cities?

Hans shut down Boise in order to profit by selling land that had been donated by a recent grad for use as a ropes course?

Anyone hear Sally share about how she and Hans "christen" a new training room?

Han's claim that he is not sealed to Sally because her true husband is on the planet Midway -- halfway between here and Heaven -- waiting for her.

I've heard some ex TIT3ers are now at the Great Life Trainings across town in what used to be the Harmony Trainings (Impact with a name change to "fool" the IRS) building. Is Grate Life just as evil? Moreso?

I have been and continue to be (but am recovering),

Impacted

Options: ReplyQuote
Just joined
Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: September 04, 2007 07:58AM

So how exactly do they "christen" a new training room?

John

Just joined
Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: September 04, 2007 09:43AM

I know how I'd "christen" it...

[i:226f0c5b81]rimshot[/i:226f0c5b81]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.