Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
OK How long does this Landmark stuff go on for??
Posted by: The Shadow ()
Date: September 08, 2007 03:10AM

P.S.

I just tried to access the site that I listed above, but it is not working, so I will have to see if I can find the proper links in my "favourites"

REGARDS,
'SHAD'

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: September 08, 2007 04:39AM

The Shadow
Hi Vic-Luc

I don't think she is done with it yet...I still believe she could easily slip back...it is early days yet...she still has a last "free" seminar to attend on the 10th of this month, but I am going to do everything in my power to keep her away...I have not yet been able to establish if she has an CDs from them...if she has I want to try and get rid of them.

the update is that she told me last night that her boyfriend wants to end the "on a break" period, shorten it from one month to two weeks, and he thinks they can work things out.

She was in good spirts when I saw her on Wednesday, we talked about everything except Landmark, except for the brief reference to the seminar (I did not tell her that "free" it IS NOT!, HAH !), and she sounded strong and confident on the phone last night....

I was supposed to meet her this morning, but she is not answering her phone ... so who knows what is going on...I just have to wait and see...

but I did find a really good site when I was doing some googling, and it has some helpful tips on how to deal with keeping the lines of communication open.

You may already have access to the site;
[www.csj.org]

regards,
'shad'

My ex had two or three "lulls," in which she started to sound like herself.
When she needed to feel good or needed support, she ran back.

The problem, fundamentally, was that she couldn't keep herself from "non-LE discussions" for sustained periods of time.

Much like substances abusers who just can't put it down. It was like watching a person "chase the first hit," hoping one day they'd feel just as high as the first time. She could not abstain, nor did she have the desire to, speaking in the substance abuse setting.

And that's the rub. That's the rub.

Something that highly addictive, well...it is what it is. Not even the "wreckage caused whilst out ripping and running" did anything to change it.

She was able to justify, minimise, and rationalise, even be in complete denial.

But she's pledged a life-long commitment.

She did it in the first Forum.

Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: September 08, 2007 05:52AM

The Shadow
Hi Vic-Luc

I don't think she is done with it yet...I still believe she could easily slip back...it is early days yet...she still has a last "free" seminar to attend on the 10th of this month, but I am going to do everything in my power to keep her away...I have not yet been able to establish if she has an CDs from them...if she has I want to try and get rid of them.

the update is that she told me last night that her boyfriend wants to end the "on a break" period, shorten it from one month to two weeks, and he thinks they can work things out.

She was in good spirts when I saw her on Wednesday, we talked about everything except Landmark, except for the brief reference to the seminar (I did not tell her that "free" it IS NOT!, HAH !), and she sounded strong and confident on the phone last night....

I was supposed to meet her this morning, but she is not answering her phone ... so who knows what is going on...I just have to wait and see...

but I did find a really good site when I was doing some googling, and it has some helpful tips on how to deal with keeping the lines of communication open.

You may already have access to the site;
[www.csj.org]

regards,
'shad'

There are links down the sidebar to lots of relevant research, at the blog for "lgattruth" :
[lgattruth.blogspot.com]
I believe the article you were looking for by Dr. Michael Langone is here
[www.icsahome.com]

Date: September 08, 2007 09:27AM

hi Vic-Luc...'

well, she finally e-mailed, then phoned, she had night-mares last night, so she slept in...we went shopping....I made no reference to Landmark, or to her boyfriend...she only mentioned his name once. she was ok. and she has plans to do something with a non-Landmark friend tomorrow....and I have to pick up something from her place on Monday or Tuesday...I will feel a little less stressed once we get past Monday (her last "free" hah hah seminar day!)...

I have a list with 12 points for helpers from Langone, I keep it with me and read it over and over until I have it memorized...I'm just taking it slow...

the Good/Bad news is that she is BROKE, and no one is going to lend her money for Landmark. I am just nervous that she will go down and work in the office for free/in exchange for a course, - but - what will keep her from doing that is her job has her solidly booked to work the whole of next week, she only has Tuesday off, also, she is a bit of a slouch when it comes to having to take the bus!!!! -- still, "one day at a time", eh? - that is the only way I can handle it!!

regards
'shad'

Date: September 08, 2007 09:28AM

thanks, ajinajan,

i will do that, right now I have to take a bit of a break...my wrists and chest are really inflamed.

more later,
regards,
'shad'

Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: September 08, 2007 12:30PM

The Shadow
thanks, ajinajan,

i will do that, right now I have to take a bit of a break...my wrists and chest are really inflamed.

more later,
regards,
'shad'

Okay - I hope you feel better.

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.